Any Hindu can be priest: SC

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
It is ALREADY bloodier. You cannot do anything now. Time has gone. And It won't be painful for us but for them.

Prashuram came when people started discriminating Brahmins. One more Prashuram will come.

And are you their spokesperson that you know they will be nicer? :pound:
Haha. Yes, keep waiting for your Parshuram.

I rather think you guys will ally with Mullahs or Christians to screw this country rather than wait for a Parshuram.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
These guys behave like people from my village--uncouth and uncivilized. All of them too think of how superior they are, without an iota of knowledge how far the world has moved.
Yes of course Marxism is progress what has world moved to?

All 10 of my Gurus are Upper Cast & will always be. :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
It is ALREADY bloodier. You cannot do anything now. Time has gone. And It won't be painful for us but for them.

Prashuram came when people started discriminating Brahmins. One more Prashuram will come.

And are you their spokesperson that you know they will be nicer? :pound:
Haha. Yes, keep waiting for your Parshuram.

I rather think you guys will ally with Mullahs or Christians to screw this country rather than wait for a Parshuram.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Yes your only fantasy is the upper cast woman. It's good you chandals are converting & congregating in mosques, churches & ngos.

Thanks for assisting us by concentrating your forces.
Yes, go get your daily dose of drugs, otherwise you would realize the truth!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@VIP I never used reservation. I infact finished first in my state entrance into medical AND engineering courses. That said, let me get your stupidity right.

So you have acknowledged that Jobs need reservations. Good thats a star .

Even though @Sakal Gharelu Ustad addressed it, let me address it as well. So you think there should be reservations for the Jobs but not for the schools and institutions? So where does the doctor(job) for the hospital come from, if mbbs (education) has no reservations? Do Chaddiwaalahs have a secret MBBS/Law/Police/Engineering institutions where they train LC students for the jobs they are being selected for?:rolleyes:

Regarding your caste being dominant in gujarat outdoing Brahmins, i call Bull shit. They wont be demanding reservations if that is the case. The govt of course would have already released the caste census and showed them that they already are doing fine without reservations. But the fact that it doesnt shows why why your claim of patels doing so hot is BS.

As I already said, BJP dint do the right thing in the patel agitations. They should have set up a committe to see if patels have a point and should have checked if patels are properly represented in govt in accordance with their numbers and should have corrected it if they werent. But they dint. BJP let down the patels . Thats the truth. You can be a blind bhakth all you want , but spare us your bull shit

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Guys, do you know the worst country in the world? Surprise surprise, it is Pakistan. Why? Because of Paki Punjabis.

I do not believe in race theories, but these pathetic people are the dumbest with highest ego levels. No surprise our kshatriya warriors also come from the same region. They were trampled over by all incoming hordes of barbarians as they lie at the gates of India throughout the ages. They are the most raped and inbred people, but still they cannot let go their false ego and bravado.

Thankfully, half the cancer is gone to Pak and they have already screwed up their nation by splitting in half due to this supposed supremacy and they will screw up the remaining soon. As far as these morons on our side of the borders are concerned, the rest of India has enough population to knock some sense into their brains or restrict them to their pinds.

I am happy these discussions although hateful are still going on in these threads. They act to open the eyes of others who do not know the extent of problem in our society.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Like in the south especially in TN. @Mad Indian- please give him some info on how good are at playing caste games in TN.
Still Jailalita is the CM , isn't she a Brahmin :D

I am happy these discussions although hateful are still going on in these threads. They act to open the eyes of others who do not know the extent of problem in our society.
Always see the two side of coins.

if you question UC, then also question the intentions of LC.

That's all! :basanti:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Still Jailalita is the CM , isn't she a Brahmin :D

Always see the two side of coins.

if you question UC, then also question the intentions of LC.

That's all! :basanti:
Mayawati was CM of the biggest state and people of your caste washed her feet.

Does not change the fact that Tambrams receive the worst treatment in the country.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I agree with @Sakal Gharelu Ustad in his post. I admit I did not know the extent of problem in our society.

The kind of talk I have heard from @punjab47 in the last few months and @Bornubus in the last few days has taught me some hard facts about the contempt that these people hold for fellow Indians, just because they are from a different region/caste/language.

As @punjab47 keeps saying, only losers beg for equality. What is needed is dominance and force, since they do not listen nicely. I will ensure that anyone I meet in life who ascribes to such theories and who is full of hot air and gas, is given a tough time. This kind of discrimination and punishment is essential for people who don't understand nice language. As the saying goes about "laaton ke bhoot..."

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Mayawati was CM of the biggest state and people of your caste washed her feet.

Does not change the fact that Tambrams receive the worst treatment in the country.

A brahmin, named Mishra, played game with her and she lost the last elections and also the dream of becoming PM. She will remain to state level only for ever.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I agree with @Sakal Gharelu Ustad in his post. I admit I did not know the extent of problem in our society.

The kind of talk I have heard from @punjab47 in the last few months and @Bornubus in the last few days has taught me some hard facts about the contempt that these people hold for fellow Indians, just because they are from a different region/caste/language.

As @punjab47 keeps saying, only losers beg for equality. What is needed is dominance and force, since they do not listen nicely. I will ensure that anyone I meet in life who ascribes to such theories and who is full of hot air and gas, is given a tough time. This kind of discrimination and punishment is essential for people who don't understand nice language. As the saying goes about "laaton ke bhoot..."
I am telling you the real problems are not @punjab47 and @Bornubus type of people. They are naive and let their emotions flow out and are outright casteist. They are easy to identify and in most cases plain stupid.

It is the closet casteists like @Screambowl that are difficult to find and defeat. They only show their true colours once in a while or when they discriminate in positions of power.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
It is the closet casteists like @Screambowl that are difficult to find and defeat. They only show their true colours once in a while or when they discriminate in positions of power.

I ask you same,

prove that intentions of LC are not against UC.
If you can, then there stays a legitimate victim card.

Because I personally encountered many LC who have discriminated many other other LCs. More over LC are eating rights of other LC by overexploitation of provisions given to them by constitution.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Utterly false. A private sector depends on competition and not lifelong security like in a public sector job.

You might prefer to hire a UC as a UC but depending on market condition it will be difficult to do so all the time. Also, you would not hire a dumb UC over a smart LC because competition will ensure that you use the best resources for the money you pay. In case, you try to play a retarded discriminatory policy, you would not be able to hire and retain good talent.

On top, private firms operation does not extend too much beyond their niche. Few are tatas and birlas, but most firms are small. They do not have too much influence like your regular babu in top govt. position.
So, in private firms representation doesn't matter but in govt does because top position will do what ?? Decline the public their rights ?? You say government jobs are for lifelong security but not about quality work then we should actively campaign against such positions in government. And Modi rightly punishing underperforming babus.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
So, in private firms representation doesn't matter but in govt does because top position will do what ?? Decline the public their rights ?? You say government jobs are for lifelong security but not about quality work then we should actively campaign against such positions in government. And Modi rightly punishing underperforming babus.
Power flows from govt. jobs. Massive tenders are given out and exceptions are abound. Also, public policy is decided through govt. jobs which has impact on disproportionately large number of people.

Yes, we should get rid of useless jobs in the govt. But govt. jobs by their nature are not competitive in nature. A govt. does not go bankrupt like a private sector firm if it is not competitive. Govt. can work with mediocre resources but a private firm will be wiped out. Govt. gets voted out once in a while but babus stay there. So there is some incentive to perform but not as high as in private sector.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I ask you same,

prove that intentions of LC are not against UC.
If you can, then there stays a legitimate victim card.

Because I personally encountered many LC who have discriminated many other other LCs. More over LC are eating rights of other LC by overexploitation of provisions given to them by constitution.

Don't become a saviour of LCs. Just try to be less casteist bigot.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
I am telling you the real problems are not @punjab47 and @Bornubus type of people. They are naive and let their emotions flow out and are outright casteist. They are easy to identify and in most cases plain stupid.

I am not a casteist so stop lying as a senior member and a mod,may be Punjab can be branded as casteist but not me,you will hardly found any post insulting SC.

However i take pride in my heritage,region, people,history and look down on Perverts and subhuman practices irrespective of region and will continue to do so,both here and in real life.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles