ANTI TERRORIST SQUAD/FORCE INDIA/INTERNATIONAL! (ANY BRANCH)

Yash Sharma

Hello Guys,
My name is Yash Sharma. I am a BCA graduate and trying to apply for CDS 2 2015. I'm an Indian citizen. My family has a very reputed Army background. My ambition from my childhood as back in the past as i can remember "is" and "always" will be fighting terrorism. I know i have a gift and a unique mindset and a keen eye for this job. I do not fear these imbeciles that justify their horrific atrocity in the name of religion and country. I know i will give my 100% fighting against them and i with all of my heart want to do this. This is my dream and my goal. I want to know if there is a squad in India that i can join with my qualification. Any international squad that accepts foreigners will also do. Please help me guys. I have set my mind on this and i am not turning back no matter what. The more pain and suffering i see they bring to any innocent civilian just makes me more furious and more determined to do this than ever. I really need your help/advice. Please it is my dream to be of any help in this matter. I know the terrorist threat is increasing world wide. And i'm not going to sit around and watch while they commit these unspeakable acts, i simply can not. Please help me.

akki82

hey yash,i am also preparing for cds-2,good to know that you also share the same zeal and passion towards our armed forces,my brother is also serving in army as major,see if you want to be directly involved in anti terrorist or security related work,you have to join some organisation,it may depend upon your field of interest,it would be very tough for non governmental groups to act against such threats as they are limited by law,resources,political backing etc so you have to join some govt org if you want to play a crucial role,as per exams certain other exams such 1)acio-IB,2)ssc-CBI,MEA-cypher that suit your grad subject 3)CAPF-upsc,4)for RAW,there is internal selection from various departments such as IRS,IPS and army too and cse rankers are also offered this post,and interpol too5) IPS-UPSC(cse),you can also serve in NIA on deputation basis,they all are security agencies and satisfy your area of interest and now it depends on you where you want to serve.Goodluck:)

Yash Sharma

I very much appreciate your feedback sir. I will take your words in full consideration and research on them. Thank you for giving me a base to work on.

akki82

bro don't call me 'sir',i am younger than you,wish to see you in IMA after we both clear cds.:india:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles