Anti-Modi Resolution in America

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
No less blame on indian side , where are indian lobbyist ? is Sonia so desperate that she silently supporting it and no opposition from Indian Lobbyist for Political gains . This Sonia Gandhi has sold India to Foreign agents .
On one hand we have a leader who ditched his family to work for the country and on the other we have a prostitute who is selling the nation for her dynasty . And still several dogs are supporting her for religious reasons under the garb of secularism. What an Irony:tsk:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
When US invades Iraq they do after massive PR campaign that seem like they are freeing oppressed from a tyrant on the other hand Russia is behaving like WWII Nazis. Even when we entered Bangladesh is '71 we proved the world about the atrocities and hence their was no severe backlash (Except for US due to Cold War).
Once Modi becomes PM US will have to issue him visa or it will be international issue. Americans are businessmen. More Americans support Modi than their are who oppose him. American's are very particular about PR hence don't openly support him. Their are some pysdo-secular among them too who carry around flag of Morality and so but most of them (American's) are indifferent about him.
Modi is not MMS(a spineless puppet) to take the insult of visa denial lightly. Modi wont visit US even if given VISA. US has more to lose by ignoring Modi than India. And Russia has not lost zilch by "international"(or western) "backlash", if there was one.

Last edited:

sam80

@Mad Indian @skumar7777

The term "for example" seems lost you. Likewise, your contextless moral relativism vis-a-vis "Sarah Palin" or "W" is all too typical of 3rd-world $hitheads on the internet.

Nothing for it. If you want to squat in the mud and bawl like (whatever the Hindu term is for provincial hicks)... I can't stop you.
look at this Keith Ellison . He lobbied for Muslim Brotherhood in 2008

Currently he is Pakistani Lobbyist . He is Anti-India Guy .

you are telling me your Foreign Policy Hijacked by these guys ???

Last edited by a moderator:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
It's not just the Christian trolls, this resolution cuts across party lines. Republicans as well as the Democrats are supporting it.
Do you really think Christian members of congress think up stuff like this on their own? They were approached by NRI constituents. Indians who immigrate to US should leave their politics at home.

I tried to make the point earlier, but our overzealous moderator deleted it.

sam80

Do you really think Christian members of congress think up stuff like this on their own? They were approached by NRI constituents. Indians who immigrate to US should leave their politics at home.

Name - Keith Ellison is Enough !!!! Pakistani Lobbyist are also involved .

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Name - Keith Ellison is Enough !!!! Pakistani Lobbyist are also involved .
My point still stands. Congressional representatives are trying to placate immigrants who should leave their home country politics when they come to the USA.

trackwhack

You are really under-estimating Americans and grossly over estimating Russians. Russia is only good till bullying weak neighbor like Ukraine. Russian's don't have any major allies who will join them against West on the other hand Americans have UK, France, Germany, Japan, etc who will rally support behind US. Economically, Technologically and militarily Russia is at disadvantage. Lets remember this is not 1941 that only strategic depth will them win the war.
I think you misunderstood. I said dismantling of the empire. I am not suggesting that Russia will replace America as big dog. Rather that Americans are done. Not 10 years from now. they are done now.

They are running back from Afghanistan, making peace with Iran, Stopped interefering in Africa or South America any more and non confrontational to Russia and China. India is the only country it ----s with occasionally and thats also gonna stop now.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Re: Pakistani/Islamist Angle Behind Anti-modi Resolution In America

Make sense, since Modi resurrection even Pakistanis are having continuous watery diarrhoea that they have got severe dehydration of arguments on Indian political current affairs.

JBH22

Do any of you DFIndians have the slightest clue as to how meaningless a congressional house resolution is?

I give you this example:

History News Network | The Armenian Resolution: Pure Grandstanding
Point is that Indians as a whole vehemently oppose any outside interference in India's matters. It synonymous to colonial hangovers whereby the white men comes and tells the poor Indians how he should behave.

No matter how chaotic it may appear how India functions leave Indians to their own problems, USA should stop fvcking poke their nose into everyone matters.

In any case treat Obama the nobel prize winner has killed more Muslims than Modi, its just he has a well galvanised PR machinery to present him a peace lover.

While Indians are largely sympathetic if not pro-USA, these kinds of resolution will just antagonise the existing relation.
We respect your country and do not poke our nose in your business, same should be applied in our case.

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Not mine, yours, or anyone's to control. Your party needs to start vetting its candidates more carefully. This is common practice in 1st-world politics, but I'll understand if the concept seems foreign to you.

For example: this is why you'll rarely see reputable US politicians make negative remarks about mohamedians. Even though such remarks would probably be quite popular, it would make them unsuitable for higher office where it is important not to antagonize overseas interests.
This is a clear example of sanctimonious preaching by a Western asshole, which is what all of us hate.

This chap has no damn idea of Indian politics and the facts, he comes to preach to "third worlders" like a typical retard.

skumar7777

Two issues here.

One, stupidity is evenly distributed it seems. We had the 64 MPs from India who lent their signatures to an anti-Modi letter. Now we have the 50+ US Congressmen who have been fooled by NRIs apparently into sponsoring this resolution "without thinking up stuff like this on their own".

Two, if Americans still call them NRIs, how can they leave their politics behind?

sam80

My point still stands. Congressional representatives are trying to placate immigrants who should leave their home country politics when they come to the USA.
What i see is cocktail of two Gangs 1. Evangelicals 2. Islamist Paki sponsored lobbyist .

I don't believe just to placate anyone your system will pass Resolution against outside allies country leaders , Otherwise you have horrible allies like paki , saudi , etc... i see this is an exceptional it's kind of resolution .

"placate" theory is just excuse used to push this by Strong Evangelicals and islamist gang in congress -unusual collation . Without these strong Evangelicals gang with hidden motives this thing is impossible . But they are eating more than they can chew .

More surprising thing is there no enough opposition from other congressmen against these dumb people , which shows there is no seriousness about things related to India in congress .

. This thing is going to take another low in relation India-US and push India towards Russia . Obliviously India-us no more look like "allies" may be not enemies but definitely not friends.

Picture is clear 9/11 was shock which Pushed America little bit towards India. But Shock effect is no more there America in usual business recovering allies like Paki , Saudi , Syrian jihadi(instead of Afghani) etc....

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
I think you misunderstood. I said dismantling of the empire. I am not suggesting that Russia will replace America as big dog. Rather that Americans are done. Not 10 years from now. they are done now.

They are running back from Afghanistan, making peace with Iran, Stopped interefering in Africa or South America any more and non confrontational to Russia and China. India is the only country it ----s with occasionally and thats also gonna stop now.
Americans running back from Afghanistan, then what will you say about 10000 State Department people they are going to leave behind in Afghanistan. I would also like to add Afghanistan has nothing to offer to Americans like Iraq. Invading Afghanistan was necessary or they would have to fight the war in Washington or New York. There are no economic intensives to fight a war in Africa or South America. They have left Iran for now but that doesn't mean they will not do something tomorrow. Currently they are evaluating their options as Obama made pre-election statement regarding no new wars and withdrawal from current conflict.

All I am saying is the way Russia is behaving it will end up like Nazi Germany. The way they handled the Ukraine episode they lost a lot of good will. Just take example of PM Indira Gandhi and PM A.B.Vajpayee how they handled media and world opinion during 1971 and 1999. All the European countries will be very cautious.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Two issues here.

One, stupidity is evenly distributed it seems. We had the 64 MPs from India who lent their signatures to an anti-Modi letter. Now we have the 50+ US Congressmen who have been fooled by NRIs apparently into sponsoring this resolution "without thinking up stuff like this on their own".

Two, if Americans still call them NRIs, how can they leave their politics behind?
I used the term NRI term (which I learned here!). Congresspeople call them "donors" or "constituents."

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Point is that Indians as a whole vehemently oppose any outside interference in India's matters. It synonymous to colonial hangovers whereby the white men comes and tells the poor Indians how he should behave.

No matter how chaotic it may appear how India functions leave Indians to their own problems, USA should stop fvcking poke their nose into everyone matters.

In any case treat Obama the nobel prize winner has killed more Muslims than Modi, its just he has a well galvanised PR machinery to present him a peace lover.

While Indians are largely sympathetic if not pro-USA, these kinds of resolution will just antagonise the existing relation.
We respect your country and do not poke our nose in your business, same should be applied in our case.
No wonder many people in India still name their dog "Tommy"....

Hari Sud

Country flag
It is middle of April and third phase of the elections is over. By all accounts NaMo is heading to be the Prime Minister of India. He has recombined the Hindu votes which for the last 60 years had been divided by Congress Party in the name of secularism. Candidates for Muslim votes are way too many - Mullah Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mayawati, AAP and ofcourse the Congress. This time, the Muslim votes have been divided making sure that this election Muslim members of Parliament are not an issue. Surprisingly Mulayam Singh Yadav, AAP and Mayawati are unlikely to be a factor in UP members of Parliament. By all accounts it will NDA will have majority and they do not need Mamata Banerjee or JayaLalita.

Now we are in June and NaMo and his NDA cabinet are in position. They have deal with EL Niño first, although it is not a serious issue with 50 million tons of reserves food grains in the warehouses. All the corrupt people of UPA are to be herded to jail with speedy prosecution.

On the economic side investment is to be encouraged. All impediments to investments are to be removed. US investment to be welcomed. They would watch the changes and feel encouraged.

It is the relationship with undiplomatic US which has to be carefully managed. US visa for NaMo has to be bought to the back burner. NaMo has to make it clear, he does not plan to visit US anytime sooner, but the US President wishes to visit India, he is welcomed. There is one stipulation that if he combines his visit to India with a visit to Pakistan then he should be told to postpone the visit. The question of US Ambassador to India has to be linked to the proper resolution of Indian Diplomat's arrest in New York. There is no need of an ambassador, if there is nothing to talk about. India should refrain from arresting US diplomat on false documentation, even if direct evidence exists until US completely ignores India requests. Then the arrest is justified.

That anti NaMo lobby in US which is funding anti NaMo or anti Indian propaganda is to be strictly dealt with. All their NGOs in India are to be closed and properly investigated.

There is a serious shortcoming in our Defence preparedness, the media says so. Also anybody with slightest intelligence can figure out that why so many accidents with apparently with decently functioning equipment. That issue has to be addressed first. Those mismatched military requirements which include either spare parts are grounding the hardware or extreme ammunition shortage is making existing hardware ineffective. That bureaucratic mess has to be dealt with. It should not take 7 years to get night fighting hardware or air conditioning for existing tanks. The mess of 155/52 artillery should be quickly sorted. Even BAE is waiting for the final purchase order for ultra light heavy artillery. Pakistani are making fun of A K Anthony. His making of layers and layers of bureaucracy to check corruption actually did more damage. Withdraw visa of all foreign vendors. Send them home. Hang those officers who have been implicated. Retire them first and then try them. Court actions usually fails because, documentation is very cleverly hidden. If you eject them from the armed forces it hurts their pocket book and their future influence. It is also lesson to others.

Smile at American Investors. Do everything they want you to do begin investment. Ignore the local protests. These are vested intrests.

In next five years, Mr. NaMo, try to get out of subsidies. Take the free food and free job subsidies passed by UPA 2 in last two years. Each of these cost $20 billion a year and are root cause of investment drying up so quickly. People need jobs and not subsidies. Forget UPA 2 ever existed.

Stiffen your attitude if US Congress passes an anti Modi resolution. The Churches are main sponsorers of anti MODI resolution. Tell them to get lost and stuff their money. Stop their funding to all NGOs.

praneet.bajpaie

Two issues here.

This is the most disturbing aspect of the matter. If you have a problem with someone domestically, deal with it at home. Why wash dirty linen in public is what I don't guess.

I am sure most if not all of the 64 MPs are Congress people.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles