Anti-Lanka UN resolution adopted, India makes no amendments

HeinzGud

Country flag
When LTTE, EPRLF. TELO or PLOT attacked Sinhala army hid behind shit... forget sharees..
That's why they all went to heaven..... with the help of their godfather the peace loving India. :thumb:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
@HeinzGud

India has ethenecity in all its neighbours including Pakistan...

India can not remain silent to their prblems including Sinhalas..

Period.

Last edited by a moderator:

HEILTAMIL

Did UN stop LTTE from committing those crimes??

Who was suffering when UN was sitting back relaxed watching everything?

SL Army got rid of barbaric army which put automated weapons in hands of children & showed them where to aim. We had to chose less bad option.

It was strategically important to finish LTTE. Afterall they are the same losers who assassinated Indian Prime Minister.

LTTE/Srilankan ARMy / general public all were suffering,

look into our own Indian history warriors, men as young as 5, have gone to battle, since we are much more influenced by the recent economically strong civilisations in our every day acts, we shy away from our own civilisations, it is understandable

Srilanka never agreed upon equal rights, please check history

Nobody complains about Civil war, it is about post war Genocide and ethnic cleansing

Jagdish

No I think mostly Chinese weapons.
But were there no paki weapons? don't post this larger than life comments

U dodged my another question , u called India mute shocked spectator

Operation poomalais is enough to prove we were not mute , if u people has rebut or tried stopping operation poomalai than u have would seen the real IAF for sure

see again i personally don't have a issue u killing LTTE , because that is what a terrorist deserve but don't try to think you are untouchables is my advise:thumb:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
LTTE/Srilankan ARMy / general public all were suffering,
You can not complain about incoming bullet when you are also engaged in firing.

look into our own Indian history warriors, men as young as 5, have gone to battle, since we are much more influenced by the recent economically strong civilisations in our every day acts, we shy away from our own civilisations, it is understandable
Those are classical poems. That does not happen and is not allowed to happen in modern civilization.

Srilanka never agreed upon equal rights, please check history

Nobody complains about Civil war, it is about post war Genocide and ethnic cleansing
A poster previously suggested independent inquiry into Srilankan forces operations.

Current Anti-SL resolution voted by India is fitting.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
That's why they all went to heaven..... with the help of their godfather the peace loving India. :thumb:
No because India assauged their Ilam feelings and paid huge amounts to SL govt to rehabilitatae themmm..

But it would not take much of time to rearm a few of them and then they will rearm themselves ..

You know how...

HeinzGud

Country flag
But were there no paki weapons? don't post this larger than life comments
Indeed we used Paki weapons.

U dodged my another question , u called India mute shocked spectator
I didn't say "mute".

Operation poomalais is enough to prove we were not mute , if u people has rebut or tried stopping operation poomalai than u have would seen the real IAF for sure
It seems that IAF was afraid of LTTE. :shocked:

don't try to think you are untouchables is my advise:thumb:
Well It is high time we stand up to this Indian nonsense. It's better to die fighting than being bullied.

HeinzGud

Country flag
But it would not take much of time to rearm a few of them and then they will rearm themselves ..

You know how...
It won't take much time to send them back to heaven since we are still fresh with lot of experiences.

Jagdish

Indeed we used Paki weapons.

I didn't say "mute".

It seems that IAF was afraid of LTTE. :shocked:

Well It is high time we stand up to this Indian nonsense. It's better to die fighting than being bullied.
So wish u all the best , & die :thumb::taunt:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
It won't take much time to send them back to heaven since we are still fresh with lot of experiences.
Ok Heinz... what do you know about your STF ?

Which Tamil areas they were deployed ?

What are their achivements and failures ?

Only very close people can answer that !!!

HEILTAMIL

You can not complain about incoming bullet when you are also engaged in firing.

that was intended at inability to conclude a peace deal from both sides
how many sinhaleesee civilians were killed, 3 lakhs, i too believe breast feeding babies were also having a AK-47

Those are classical poems. That does not happen and is not allowed to happen in modern civilization.

check Japanese history , what currently happens is the reverse of civilizations to the western civilizations, who only recently understood men are social animals,
it takes a lot of luxury to create a civilization,for which India had a very rich history

A poster previously suggested independent inquiry into Srilankan forces operations.

Current Anti-SL resolution voted by India is fitting.

vocal, not written they didn't want to even include the term genocide, i don't understand why u r continuously willing to be ignorant
for mere geo-political interests and in contending china, the whole world betrayed and is wiping out an entire race and its civilizations

let us not forget how bagath singh was born, how netaji was born.., it is due to this attitude of not even acknowledging something a sort of this,

US doesn't have any moral obligations to pass a resolution, but India with its Tamil population has, please do not bring your hyper-nationalistic sentiment theory!!

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
let us not forget how bagath singh was born, how netaji was born.., it is due to this attitude of not even acknowledging something a sort of this,
Don't insult our freedom fighters. Netaji's army was not coward like LTTE which used children to fight their war.

US doesn't have any moral obligations to pass a resolution, but India with its Tamil population has, please do not bring your hyper-nationalistic sentiment theory!!
Indian Tamils are Indians first.

LTTE sympathizers in India can go to hell. They are traitors.

HEILTAMIL

Don't insult our freedom fighters. Netaji's army was not coward like LTTE which used children to fight their war.

have u forget the possibility that he was fighting with NAZI Germany and JAPAN, when the former watnted to have north India and the later wanted to have south India,
we should be ashamed of various Indian Kings in the past then

GOI didn't even recognise the Indian Army men who fought for their motherland with British against NAzi, they considered them as traitors,

Indian Tamils are Indians first.

they are humans first,Tamils next, then at last Indians

LTTE sympathizers in India can go to hell. They are traitors.

i hear army dog barking, there was no LTTE without GOI's help let us not forget, because Srilankan's are never going to forget while India gets DOGGED BEtween Cars, remember:laugh:

and nobody here is patronising LTTE, thanks for calling me traitor
failure to recognise this will be the cause of DIVERSITY IN UNITY

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles