Anti-Lanka UN resolution adopted, India makes no amendments

HeinzGud

Country flag
Too much hatred man. After all Tamils are your countrymen...
What the hell then Indians protesting about them? What is this nonsense? When we kill LTTE it is our problem and we are killing our countrymen when a relotuion is passed they become Tamil Blood brothers. Why Sinhalese aren't blood brothers of Tamils?

Have you ever seen the bullet and shell marks on the buildings in Killinochi, Vadamarchi, Urumpurai and Nalliady...
Yes Why?

It is more than genocide or a war man.... the situation there was worse than Huambo (Angola) where South African and Cuban fought a pitched battle...
Have you been to any of those places?

LTTE did not target Sinhala masses but You SriLanka Army aimed at Tamil as a race against all Indian teachings. You followed Pakistani teachings..
Why the hell we follow Indian teaching. We follow any teaching that is best suitable for the well beings of my country. Problem?

HEILTAMIL

Too much hatred man. After all Tamils are your countrymen...

all Indian teachings. You followed Pakistani teachings..
not to blame him, Theravada Buddhist teachings are more violent, which preaches killing hindu Tamils as part of the Sinhaleese buddhist religion,

their buddhist recorded written history always fears their Indian neighbour, for that psychological reason they will always tend to lean towards china, which we don't understand.

Jagdish

What the hell then Indians protesting about them? What is this nonsense? When we kill LTTE it is our problem and we are killing our countrymen when a relotuion is passed they become Tamil Blood brothers. Why Sinhalese aren't blood brothers of Tamils?

Yes Why?

Why the hell we follow Indian teaching. We follow any teaching that is best suitable for the well beings of my country. Problem?
See crushing LTTE was ur internal problem agreed , but in 1971 u had no business in poking ur nose in Bangladesh war u did it & paid heavy price of 25+ years civil war :sad:

Now do not think u have become super power after defeating LTTE, RAW elements are still in SL so play safe just because now u have china & pakistan with you don't try to bully us , who knows the next civil war might be even ugly

your brothers pakis has got first hand experience of what RAW can do in balochistan & in Tribal belt, so choice is yours:thumb:

HeinzGud

Country flag
not to blame him, Theravada Buddhist teachings are more violent, which preaches killing hindu Tamils as part of the Sinhaleese buddhist religion,
Theravada Buddhism are purely non violent and I advice you to read at least the Wikipedia article on Theravada Buddhisms.

their buddhist recorded written history always fears their Indian neighbour, for that psychological reason they will always tend to lean towards china, which we don't understand.
Not the Indian neighbor but the Tamil neighbor.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Where was UN when LTTE was committing heinous crimes?

SL Army finished Prabhakaran & his sympathizers in their way. Indians provided air-recon in operations.

Why should India change stand and vote in favor of current SL regime? Out of Chinese fear? What are they going to do? Foothold in SL economy & trade is not worthy of importance compared to other consequences.

HeinzGud

Country flag
See crushing LTTE was ur internal problem agreed , but in 1971 u had no business in poking ur nose in Bangladesh war u did it & paid heavy price of 25+ years civil war :sad:
1971 was not our business. Agreed and It was not India's policy to decide who we will welcome in.

And don't try to take credit about SL civil war. India was no player in it. Just a shocked spectator.

Now do not think u have become super power after defeating LTTE, RAW elements are still in SL so play safe just because now u have china & pakistan with you don't try to bully us , who knows the next civil war might be even ugly
We have smart guys too you know. We are not like Pakis. Good like trying to spark another war.

HEILTAMIL

Theravada Buddhism are purely non violent and I advice you to read at least the Wikipedia article on Theravada Buddhisms.
Not the Indian neighbor but the Tamil neighbor.
please read your own history and teachings written by sinhaleese theravada buddhists, before reffering wikipedia.

and i reply again

and as a personal request, please do not post any reply to my comments

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
=[HeinzGud;701069]

yes, Many Indians have shed their blood there for the ungratefuls.

Then bear the consequences ... you mean to say people before you were fools...

Sinhala will not be allowed to comit genocide ... period.

HEILTAMIL

Where was UN when LTTE was committing heinous crimes?

SL Army finished Prabhakaran & his sympathizers in their way. Indians provided air-recon in operations.

Why should India change stand and vote in favor of current SL regime? Out of Chinese fear? What are they going to do? Foothold in SL economy & trade is not worthy of importance compared to other consequences.
UN, Norway everybody was there for a long time,

Nazi army too had their own way, which Italian fascists support too, and in the concentration camps were not regarded as holy by few nations i guess, may be asking not be the slave dogs of FASCIST leader and not support Nazi like is too much to ask

only Chinese fear is making us currently to eat shit i guess!!

Srinivas_K

Country flag
1971 was not our business. Agreed and It was not India's policy to decide who we will welcome in.

And don't try to take credit about SL civil war. India was no player in it. Just a shocked spectator.

We have smart guys too you know. We are not like Pakis. Good like trying to spark another war.
India's help during LTTE war reduced world pressure: Sri Lanka

How India secretly helped Lanka destroy the LTTE

How India secretly helped Lanka destroy the LTTE - Rediff.com News

Hey Srilankan India is the one who has helped in blocking the supplies for LTTE.

This move by India is a good one, Since China is trying to make some of Srilankan generals a player in Srilankan politics. This move is aimed at countering Chinese influence.
No the Chinese sponsored generals will find it tough to play Chinese stooge role.

Since India and US is supporting civilian authority in Srilanka, they voted together to thwart little moves of China.

India will also take part in the rehabilitation of Srilankan Tamis.

HEILTAMIL

at MODS i am not interested in flame baiting and hatred fuelling comments!!!

Jagdish

OK yes India won't decide whom SL welcomes right agreed :scared1:, last time u welcomed some one in 1971 and you know what happened after that

Mute spectator ? :taunt: Remember operation Poomalai , where was you Air force & Army at that time? & It was IPKF which broke through Jaffna first

See every country has smat guys no doubt , Don't forget u won the war mainly using Pakis weapon

Indira gandhi made a mistake instead of supporting LTTE she should have sent in Amry right after bangladesh war , then this would have ended for ever in 70's itself:wave:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
UN, Norway everybody was there for a long time,

Nazi army too had their own way, which Italian fascists support too, and in the concentration camps were not regarded as holy by few nations i guess, may be asking not be the slave dogs of FASCIST leader and not support Nazi like is too much to ask

only Chinese fear is making us currently to eat shit i guess!!
Did UN stop LTTE from committing those crimes??

Who was suffering when UN was sitting back relaxed watching everything?

SL Army got rid of barbaric army which put automated weapons in hands of children & showed them where to aim. We had to chose less bad option.

It was strategically important to finish LTTE. Afterall they are the same losers who assassinated Indian Prime Minister.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
1971 was not our business.
Then you should have been aloof. Simple.

which one ? In 1964, 1972, afterwards etc etc, JVP, Monk revolt, Sinhala insugency, IPKF.... Indians always saved your asses..

you ungrateful people.. India was really shocked when SL army could nevr come ahead of Anuradhapura and Batti... and when ever they advanced it was becuase of genocide.. Vanni was only in your scarry dreams

Yes you have smart guys like Premdasa who would destroy their country to prove their smartness...

You are not another Farhaan.. Are U ..Ha Ha Ha ...

Last edited:

HeinzGud

Country flag
Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
No emotional atyachar pl...

killed Indian PM..... the first eliminate Sikhs from earth...

Eliminate the clan of Nathu Ram Godse..
Find out who eliminated Bose...?

HeinzGud

Country flag

How India secretly helped Lanka destroy the LTTE

How India secretly helped Lanka destroy the LTTE - Rediff.com News

Hey Srilankan India is the one who has helped in blocking the supplies for LTTE.
Yeah it helped a lot... thank you! :p

India will also take part in the rehabilitation of Srilankan Tamis.
Is there much to rehabilitate anymore?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I don't care cuz I'm not a Indian. And you have given wrong answer

Oh hell yeah. Bring them on!

Why should I say that?

Why do we want to do that?
read my thread again..

do not be selective in answering..

Latest Replies

Global Defence