Anti Israel, Anti Atheist feeling in Islamic world!

Neo

If the western countries were genuinely abhorred by the killings, then they would not repeatedly veto a mere symbolic gesture tried at the UNSC by others to condemn Israel.

Image that!

They don't even allow symbolism against Israel!

Further, the west is clever. They are Machiavellian.

They have set the cat (Israel) amongst the pigeons (Arab Muslims) and are watching the fun and controlling resurgent Islam.

One the one hand, they show political correctness of 'condemning' Israel so that their oil supply is not disrupted, and on the other hand, collaborate with Israel and arm it to the teeth by exporting technology of war like materiel!

That much for their condemnation.
You are talking about governments who have a strong pro jewish lobby where as I refer to common man and public opinion.
Thats the difference Sir.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Different times, different era. Israels neighbors are better equipped than ever before and have billions of dollars in reserved for a prolonged war and most important factor is the nuclear deterrence.
Nuclear deterrence.

Before you can launch, you will be pulverised by the West and even Russia!

Arabs may have better technology for war than before, but the West and Israel has even better.

Then, you have to realise that the wars fought has indicated that the Arabs have no stomach for real war, apart from vitriolic rhetoric!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You are talking about governments who have a strong pro jewish lobby where as I refer to common man and public opinion.
Thats the difference Sir.
Don't believe a word.

The common man is equally duplicitous.

Or else the right wing group in the UK would not have started winning electoral seats or the French banning Islamic female accoutrements and other nations looking with total suspicion on Muslim immigrants, legal and illegal.

Last edited:

Neo

Nuclear deterrence.

Before you can launch, you will be pulverised by the West and even Russia!

Arabs may have better technology for war than before, but the West and Israel has even better.

Then, you have to realise that the wars fought has indicated that the Arabs have no stomach for real war, apart from vitriolic rhetoric!
And you expect the west and Russia to do nothing if Israel start to wipe out all Palestinians?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
And you expect the west and Russia to do nothing if Israel start to wipe out all Palestinians?
Again you exaggerate.

Palestinians being wiped out?

You think they are 'wearing bangles' (sub continental phrase of the weak and fear crazed)?

Unlike other Arabs, they are also fired up like the Israel with the fear of being overwhelmed!

Both have the fire and spit like the cats which have been cornered.

Neo

Don't believe a word.

The common man is equally duplicitous.

Or else the right wing group in the UK would not have started winning electoral seats or the French banning Islamic female accoutrements and other nations looking with total suspicion on Muslim immigrants, legal and illegal.
Apples and oranges, your argument is not relevant.
Wearing hijab is non-violent, genocide is. It's all about ethics, whats rigjt and wrong, not prejudice.

Neo

Again you exaggerate.

Palestinians being wiped out?

You think they are 'wearing bangles' (sub continental phrase of the weak and fear crazed)?
Well that is the scenario painted above to which my reply is related. A hypothetical question.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Well that is the scenario painted above to which my reply is related. A hypothetical question.
The West and Russia would keep this animosity going without anyone wiped out, since it serves their purpose.

Neither the Jews nor Muslims should be, in their wisdom, powerful enough to upset their apple carts.

Lets dogs fight, the caravan will pass away or words to that effect by Churchill.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Apples and oranges, your argument is not relevant.
Wearing hijab is non-violent, genocide is. It's all about ethics, whats rigjt and wrong, not prejudice.
I am not too fond of apples or oranges, being Americanism, but I take it you mean chalk and cheese.

It does not matter what banning of hijab is from the existentialist point of view.

All I know is psychologically, it means detest, hatred and subjugation.

I encourage the wearing of Islamic traditional cover alls as a great boost to charge up the economy and give a profitable meaning to farmers world wide who produce cotton. Great for industry, great for job generation and great for extra cash to fire up the local economy!

Compare the immense negativism of bikinis to the world vis a vis the burkha!

Neo

Agreed, that is my point. With post #14 in mind, Israel couldn't wipe out Palestinians even if she wanted to.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Agreed, that is my point. With post #14 in mind, Israel couldn't wipe out Palestinians even if she wanted to.
Correct.

The West and Russia will not allow that to happen.

They would like to keep the barbarians (metaphorically) off their gates!

Abhijat

Country flag
The reason why "all muslims" unite , irrespective of the nation, when their brethren is attacked because Islam has created and maintained a pan-islamic identity , which is primary and transcends national identity. Meaning , like a non-muslim citizen of any country has national identity as it's main identity around which community, professional and other identities are wielded. But in case of muslim citizen of a country , due to centralization of religion and relevance of religion above everything else, they have their religious identity over and above everything else. Unless de-centralization did not take place , any event between muslim and non-muslim will trigger reaction all over the globe wherever they exists.

JBH22

Don't further derail the thread and stick to Israel problem. In an other post I already challenged you to prove that jews didn't grab land in their earliest history.

On a second note, if Israel ever thinks about wiping Palestinians from the map it will reult in a world war. Muslims countries will unite against Israel.

Its in your face in all your faces bigots.

@sanjeev Jino, @Ray, @ITBP, @maomao

Last edited by a moderator:

Neo

Truth and reality from the Muslim world!
Hamas and.Hezbollah are terrorist organisations with cheap tactics like using poor civilians as their.shields.
They are widely hated, no doubt but they are being funded by several arab and Iran govt.

Thry are largely popular with Palestinians as they are their only.weapon.against Israel...

JBH22

Hamas and.Hezbollah are terrorist organisations with cheap tactics like using poor civilians as their.shields.
They are widely hated, no doubt but they are being funded by several arab and Iran govt.

Thry are largely popular with Palestinians as they are their only.weapon.against Israel...
Hezbollah is the only organisation that was able to give Tsahal a bloody nose during the 2006 war. Hell even combined arab armies could not do similar things.

Reactions: Ray

Abhijat

Country flag
The real Arab revolution is needed . The established power structure need to be dismantled and real power need to be in hand of common person. How is it going to happen ? World outside can only provide a stimulant but people need to rise and break the status quo.

They need to realise that real enemy is not in west , but between them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles