Anti India Counter Propaganda Center

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Yusuf, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Vishwarupa

Vishwarupa Senior Member Senior Member

2. 12arya

12arya Senior Member Senior Member

https://swarajyamag.com/insta/crack...der-custodial-remand-brings-him-to-tihar-jail

Crackdown On Terror: NIA Takes Separatist Leader Yasin Malik Under Custodial Remand, Brings Him To Tihar Jail

Building on the Centre's momentum to crackdown on terror and its promoters in the state of Jammu and Kashmir, chief of banned outfit, Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF), Yasin Malik was arrested by National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Wednesday (10 April 2019) in a case related to the funding of terror and separatist groups in Jammu and Kashmir.

Malik was brought down to Delhi from Jammu's Kot Balwal jail, where was being kept in preventive custody by the Jammu and Kashmir police since February 2019. The development took place after a special NIA court in Jammu gave the go ahead for his custodial interrogation by it. Thereafter, he was shifted to Delhi's Tihar jail under police protection.

The case was registered for raising, receiving and collecting funds through various illegal means, including hawala transactions, for funding separatist and terrorist activities in Jammu and Kashmir and for causing disruption in the Valley by way of pelting stones on the security forces, burning schools, damaging public property and waging war against India, the probe agency said in the FIR.

Malik also faces two other CBI cases against him, one relating to the kidnapping of daughter of former Union home minister Mufti Mohammed Sayeed in 1989, another with respect to killing of four Indian Air Force (IAF) personnel in 1990.

JKLF was banned last month (March 2019) by the Union government under the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act.

3. 12arya

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/wh...ting-a-taste-of-minorityism?utm_source=metype

Why Muslim Law Student’s Classmates Are Against Her And How A Batch Is Getting A Taste Of Minorityism
    by Swati Goel Sharma - Apr 09, 2019, 12:14 pm

[​IMG]

Students at Dewan Law College
    Snapshot
    • This is how the classmates of a law student in Uttar Pradesh are getting exposed to minorityism.

On 2 April, a group of 50 students from a law college in Uttar Pradesh's Meerut district went on a day-long tour to Agra, around four hours away, with the usual itinerary of Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri Fort.

As is evident from a lot of videos and photographs, of students dancing in the bus and clicking selfies at the monuments, they thoroughly enjoyed the tour.

They had started early around 6 am, accompanied by two male and two female teachers, and returned quite late in the night. The next day, most students skipped college.

Everything seemed fine on the day until late evening when one of the students posted a series of tweets sharing her ordeal of being sexually harassed in the bus and being targeted for being the lone Muslim girl in the group.

[​IMG]

The student, Umam Khanam, said that some students got drunk, bought caps bearing symbols of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and, when she refused, started misbehaving with her. She said they tried to touch her in an indecent manner but the teachers did not intervene. They started pulling her and forcing her to dance on seemingly vulgar songs. They ruined her entire bus journey and, when her friends came forward for her support, the students who were drunk misbehaved with them too. She said that she was singled out for the harassment as she was the only Muslim girl in the group and had rejected to wear the BJP cap.

"Wallahi they tried to scare me but allahmdulillah i feel am more strong and this is what bjp has done to us ....So much of hatred for muslims out there...and now it has reach to such extent that students are harassing and molesting others... (sic)," she said and concluded her ordeal.

The tweets caused a sensation on social media and thousands of people, blaming the fiasco on the BJP and Islamophobia, shared it across platforms. Several news publications latched on to the viral tweets and put out reports, headlined 'UP Muslim girl harassed for not wearing BJP cap' or some variation of it.

News reached the college slowly.

Ambuj Sharma, head of department (HoD) at Dewan Law College who accompanied the group, got to know of the viral tweets only when a Twitter user named Dushyant Dubey called him up on the morning of 4 April. Dushyant had managed to find his contact and approached him to know "the other side" of the story.

Sharma told this correspondent on 8 April (Monday), "He asked me about Umam and I did not even immediately recall her name. He asked me if anything untoward happened on the bus and I said no. I had no idea what he was talking about."

Sharma then went to the principal, who escalated the matter to the institute's head — executive director Colonel (retired) Dr Naresh Goyal — who then spoke to Umam.

Goyal told this correspondent, "She looked very agitated and told me that she was sexually harassed on the tour. She took two names, Amit Kumar Singh and Ankur Verma, and said they should be rusticated immediately. Then she said okay Amit is not so guilty but please rusticate Ankur."

"I was quite upset. I have a daughter too. I told her to give a written complaint so I can forward it to the college's women grievance cell," said Goyal. In about half-an-hour, she handed over the written complaint and left.

Though Goyal did not share the complaint with this correspondent, he said she mentioned "molestation" and made a specific charge against Ankur, mentioned both the accused’s names, but did not mention the word “BJP” or "Muslim" or that she was targeted for her religious identity.

The college soon formed a four-member committee to look into her complaint and sent letters to the accused informing them of their suspension until inquiry.

"We also added a Muslim faculty into the committee after seeing her tweets," said Goyal.

A week later, the committee hasn't held a single meeting as neither the victim nor the accused or their parents have appeared before the committee for giving their statements.

There is another group, however, that has been pretty active since the suspension — about 35 students who were present on the bus that day. They recently gave a four-page hand-written statement to Goyal, signed by all 35 of them, refuting Umam's version completely and giving time-wise details of all that unfolded on the tour.

[​IMG]
    Some of the students from the 35-member group. (Left to right) Shivani, Sandip, Yashveer, Jyoti and Shiva

Jyoti Singh, a first-year student of bachelors of law (LLB) - of the same batch as the victim and the accused - is leading this group.

Asked about the rest of the tour group, Jyoti said the other students chose not to intervene. "They didn't want to sign on anything," she said.

Soon after the written statement, many in the group opened Twitter accounts to share the other side of the story. To make their point that all was well, they posted a video showing Umam smilingly dancing in the bus while Ankur is dancing alongside and not looking in her direction at all. This video too has gone viral, with the claim that Umam is probably lying.

Neither Umam's tweets nor this video, however, prove or refute the story completely.

As Umam herself told this correspondent over the phone, "If I was dancing, it doesn't mean I wasn't or couldn't have been molested."

Then why does the group claim she is lying? Their reasons are many.

One, there is not even one eye-witness of the alleged harassment till date, either among the group or the teachers.

This correspondent spoke to all the four teachers — Ambuj Sharma, Neeraj Gupta, Garima Singh and Richa Tomar — and they categorically denied having seen any kind of harassment in the bus. Throughout the trip, Khanam didn't approach them even once, they said.

[​IMG] Neeraj Gupta, Ambuj Sharma and Garima Singh

"I even offered my seat to Umam at one point of time when I saw her standing, but she smilingly told me she was fine," said Garima Singh.

"On our return, Umam was the last student to get down. We all had waited till her relative came to pick her up from the given point. She was totally fine and didn’t tell us anything," said Neeraj Gupta.

"On April 4, I asked Umam what had happened. She just said 'hua tha hua tha, aapne dekha hi nahi' (it happened, it happened, you didn't see it) and left," said Ambuj Sharma.

"I asked her why she had tweeted instead of first approaching the grievance cell, and she said she did not know about it. It's difficult for me to believe it as we have had several sessions with the students about this," said Tomar.

Naresh Goyal said that till date, no eye-witness of the harassment has come forward in Umam's support.

Two, the group says there were no BJP caps. "None of what she says adds up," said Sandip Bansal, a classmate. "She says the boys bought BJP caps. But there was no BJP cap at all. All that was there was a BJP flag that was already fixed in the bus at the rear end because probably the bus had been previously used for a BJP rally. The cap claim is a complete lie. Can she produce even one evidence of it?"

Three, no other girl has complained or talked about her harassment as alleged by Umam. “She says some friends came to her rescue and were harassed too. Who are these friends? Till date, no such friend has been found,” said Shivani Chauhan, another classmate.

Goyal confirmed that he has not received a complaint from any other girl in the bus for harassment.

Four, students say she is misrepresenting contents of the songs played.

"Her tweet said the boys started playing songs like 'jiski biwi lambi uska bhi bada naam hai, usse kothe pe bitha do' to harass her. But this isn't a vulgar song. The line actually says 'kothe se laga do' that means 'place it along the terrace' and not 'kothe pe bitha do' that means 'make her sit in a brothel'. She is just making things up,” said Yashveer Yadav, a classmate.

Five, students say she is lying about being targeted for being a Muslim. "She was our miss freshers. She remains one of the most popular girls in the batch. She seldom brings lunch and most of the time, she shares mine. We are always drinking form her bottle. There is absolutely no basis to that claim," said Jyoti.

Shiva Trivedi, another classmate said, "She tweeted that there is so much of hatred for Muslims and BJP is behind it. But the truth is, she is the one who discriminates against us and our beliefs. She hates the BJP. She in fact hates India."

[​IMG]
    Students campaigning against Umam

And it began. Scores of students came forward to give their testimonies, on camera, of how Umam is a "religious fanatic" who did this "to get into the good books of Shehla Rashid and Afra Khanum".

As per the accused Ankur, who met this correspondent outside the campus, Umam has probably done this to get even with him over their ideological differences.

"I often got into arguments with her about India and the BJP. She once called Army a bunch of rapists on social media. I called her out and she called me an 'andhbhakt' (blind follower). After a similar spat again, she tweeted that while Saudi has money, Pakistan has beauty, India only has andhbhakts. It was directed at me. In fact, on the tour too, we had differences because she kept on calling me andhbhakt," said Ankur.

"I cannot think of any other reason why she would drag my name other than to get even with me over our ideological differences," he said. Ankur added that when he confronted Umam a day after the complaint, she said that he must apologise in writing so she can post it on her Twitter account.

And what about Amit? "I really don't know. I think she took my name because I recently joined a new friend circle. She was my very good friend until now," said Amit, and shared an audio of the night before the tour where Umam is asking him to pick her up from home in the morning.

A surprising large number of students support Ankur's theory.

Shiva Trivedi said, "Umam is a religious fanatic. She is conservative and orthodox in an extreme way."

"She calls Dawood [Ibrahim] as India's 'baap', wants Modi to be lynched, supports Sharia laws, cracks gau mutra jokes and goes around calling everyone andhbhakts and Hindutva-types who disagrees with her. The strange thing is, she calls us andhbhakts on face and on Twitter, she calls for bhakts to be killed. All of us have had a fight with her at some point or the other," he said.

[​IMG]
    Some posts by Umam Khanum that students say they often got into a scuffle with her for

Such testimonies are too many, and students insist that this explains her motive of "lying".

For two days now, Jyoti has been carrying a file that contains heaps of print-outs of Umam’s social media posts done in the past. The posts confirm nearly all of the claims made above. "She deleted some three hundred tweets in a day. We managed to take screenshots of several of them," said Jyoti.

The students also have several incidents to share, and insist that they all provide context to this case.

Shiva said that when a group of seven friends, including her, Umam, Shiva, Amit and Sandip, went to watch the film Uri, Umam annoyed them all as she refused to stand up for the national anthem and, throughout the film, kept on calling it a propaganda film. "This is just one of the incidents that shows she is against India," said Shiva.

Jyoti shared an incident involving Holi. "Amit and Ankur applied colour on her. Until the colour was white and green, she was fine. The moment they put saffron colour on her, and they did it unknowingly, she said this is not done and started crying,” Jyoti said, and shared photographs of Umam crying with saffron colour splashed on her face. Several students testified to this.

Jyoti said, "She is always talking about her religion. Once a senior of ours who is a Muslim and is very secular, said he doesn't believe in any religion, Umam got so mad that she stormed out of the conversation and till date, doesn’t talk to him.”

Why is this information important? Students say that this is the real story behind her outburst.

"She wants to get into the good books of Shehla Rashid and Afra Khanum. She is always talking about them. No wonder she tagged them in her tweets too," said Shiva.

This conversation with the group and several other students suggest that the sexual harassment case currently under investigation at Dewan Law College could be all about the zeal for ideological one-upmanship armed with the lure of social media. Rather than fanaticism of BJP-supporters or Islamophobia, this could well be something entirely the opposite.

The case, of course, could be a real instance of sexual harassment too, and that would be settled once both parties show up.

[​IMG]

Meanwhile, these law students, especially men, admitted that they learnt for the first time that the mere word of a woman is enough to make them accused of sexual harassment and suspended from college. Vinay Tyagi, a first-year student, said he was so scared that he would think twice before befriending any woman.

This fear appears to be pervasive.

The students are also getting a taste of minorityism, that the mere word of a Muslim is enough for the media to brand Hindus under scanner as religious bigots.

"We never do Hindu-Muslim here. In fact it is Umam who discriminates. But look at the amount of media coverage of her tweets. Everyone is ready to believe her. Her own views on India and Hindutva are getting no limelight," said one of these students who did not wish to be quoted on this statement.

This correspondent called up Umam for her version, who said she could only talk over the phone as she would not be coming to the college.

Asked why there were no eye-witnesses, Umam said she stood by her complaint. Asked why her classmates are campaigning against her, Umam said a conspiracy against her is on. Asked why her tweets differed from her written complaint that made no mention of her Muslim identity, she said she felt so and stood by her complaint. Umam then asked this correspondent her name and the publication she works for and, on hearing the answer, disconnected the call. She did not pick the calls made to her again.

The college, meanwhile, is fighting a battle on two fronts — to save its image both in women and minority matters. Dr SM Sharma, director of the law college, produced a religious break-up of the faculty — four Muslims out of 22 teachers — to make a point about inclusiveness.

He said he has been requesting the college's Muslim students to come forward and share their experiences at the campus. Rashid Salmani, a first-year student who missed the tour, said he never felt discriminated.

[​IMG]

Another perception battle is about women security, on which the college is following the Vishakha Guidelines.

However, on 9 April, in a bold move, the administration suspended Umam till pending inquiry.

While some reports suggest that the college took the decision under pressure from Hindu groups that came to meet Naresh Goyal in hundreds (this correspondent saw them), Goyal said, "We consulted our legal team and they suggested that since Umam is not coming for her statements, and the only eye-witness statements have come from the other side, she should be suspended too."

4. 12arya

https://www.livemint.com/news/india...ndia-suspends-border-trade-1555593641070.html

[​IMG]
    (Photo: HT)
    Crackdown on terror funding as India suspends border trade
    3 min read . Updated: 18 Apr 2019, 10:36 PM IST Shaswati Das
    • The step aims to stop Pakistan-based groups from using cross-LoC routes to move hawala money, arms
    • Closingof route may be temporary as home ministry will soon review the terms of the trade

NEW DELHI: The home ministry on Thursday issued orders to suspend trade across the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir from Friday. The move comes two months after a suicide blast by the Jaish-e-Mohammed killed 40 Central Reserve Police Force personnel in Kashmir’s Pulwama region.

The step deals a heavy blow to small cross-border trade between India and Pakistan. The aim was to crack down on all sources of terror funding, as well as stopping the misuse of cross-LoC trade routes by Pakistan-based groups “for funneling illegal weapons, narcotics and fake currency".

The trade, carried out four days a week, was meant to facilitate exchange of consumer goods through two trade facilitation centres at Salamabad, Uri, Baramulla and Chakkan-da-Bagh in Poonch. However, these had become the hotbed of militant activity to further terror funding activities, the ministry claimed.

“It has been revealed that trade has changed its character to mostly third-party trade and products from other regions, including foreign countries, are finding their way through this route. Unscrupulous and anti-national elements are using the route as a conduit for hawala money, drugs and weapons, under the garb of this trade," the ministry said on Thursday.

[​IMG]
    The National Investigation Agency (NIA), which has been investigating cases of terror funding and making arrests, has concluded that funding was received through “illegal means and hawala channels". One of the main sources of illegal income was the carpets and dry fruits trade route, said a senior intelligence officer, who did not wish to be identified.

“One of the main sources of funds is invoicing fraud during trade deals. If a retailer in Pakistan says he is buying dry fruits from Kashmir worth ₹25 lakh, he actually pays the wholesaler in Kashmir ₹1 crore, while the invoice reflects the former amount. The remaining ₹75 lakh is then released in very small instalments of ₹1.5-2 lakh to fund terror activities or train militants in Kashmir," the officer added.

A significant number of trading groups, working along the LoC, were being operated by people closely associated with banned terrorist organizations involved in fuelling separatism in the Kashmir valley, the NIA said.

“Investigations have revealed that some individuals, who have crossed over to Pakistan and joined militant organizations, have opened trading firms in Pakistan. These trading firms are under the control of militant organizations and are engaged in LoC trade," said the intelligence officer mentioned above.

“A significant portion of these funds are also used to sustain home-grown terrorists. This money is used to finance their food, provisions, upkeep and other expenses that they incur," the officer said.

The opening of cross-LoC trade was among a series of confidence-building measures put in place between 2004 and 2008 to ensure better contact between the divided regions of Kashmir, as well as better India-Pakistan relations. Trade is largely carried out by barter system with 21 items being traded between the two sides.

Last year, a proposal was made to open seven points in addition to the existing ones, but that had remained on paper.

According to people familiar with the developments, the closing is likely to be temporary, given that the home ministry statement says that a stricter regulatory mechanism is being worked out.

Even as India withdrew the most favoured nation (MFN) status to Pakistan, just a day after the Pulwama attack in February, senior central government officials said suspending cross-LoC trade had become imperative in light of not just growing militancy in the valley, but also to curb any money or weaponry coming into India from Pakistan-based militant groups.

“The main objective of allowing LoC trade between J&K and POJK (Pakistan occupied Jammu and Kashmir), was to encourage local trade and exchange of locally made and grown products. However, this facility was misused by some influential local businessmen. Hence, the government has suspended the LoC trade at Salamabad and Chakkan-da-Bagh in Jammu and Kashmir," a senior home ministry official said, requesting anonymity.

The home ministry said the issue of resuming LoC trade will be revisited later by the centre.

Haldiram likes this.
  5. 12arya

Dear New York Times, India has chosen Modi 2.0, deal with it
    Modi's win thumps the arrival of a unified, assertive and proud India that has finally learnt to bury its faultlines and look forward into the future.

[​IMG]
    PM Modi road show in Varanasi ahead of filing nomination
    The bulk of leftist controlled international media has always been hell-bent on projecting India as a land of backward, poor, snake charmers. The fact that the world has been changing under their wrinkled-up noses while they keep pontificating from ivory towers has somehow not registered with most of leftist, colonialist media, be it in India or abroad.

The New York Times, in particular, has been constantly, incessantly indulging in anti-India bashing. As a BJP government, which they term as a ‘Hindu nationalist’ government had taken charge in 2014, NYT had just upped their hate India quotient by several notches. From fake narratives about ‘Muslims in fear’ to dismissive, hateful articles on India’s culture, traditions and customs, they have done all they could to further their narrative against our country.

Even as counting for the Lok Sabha elections started earlier today, just take a look at how they have served the news:

PM Modi, the Prime Minister who has brought in the world’s largest health care scheme for the poor, has provided millions of women with free cooking gas, has ensured India surges ahead in infrastructure, technology, foreign investment, economic reforms and what not, is defined as ‘India’s most divisive leader’ by NYT.

The media outlet does not even bother to acknowledge that Modi’s win means that India, that had been divided and torn over regionalism, casteism, hooliganism for decades had voted overwhelmingly for development and nationalism. Modi’s win proves that India has discarded the shackles of dynasty politics, caste politics and regionalism that had been winning in past elections by pitching neighbour against neighbour, community against community and state against state. Modi’s win thumps the arrival of a unified, assertive and proud India that has finally learnt to bury its faultlines and look forward into the future.

In its attempts to malign India and the NDA’s ‘Hindu nationalist’ government, NYT has left no stones unturned. When India achieved the rare feat of a successful Mars mission in its maiden attempt, NYT had published a cartoon where a poor man ‘India’ in Dhoti Kurta, holding the rope of his cow, knocking at the doors of ‘Elite Space Club’.

[​IMG]
    NY Times cartoon after India’s Mangalyaan
    This year, India added another feather to its hat. The India that NYT had mocked as a poor brown man knocking at the doors of the world’s ‘Elite Space Club’ shot down a satellite at the lower earth orbit with phenomenal precision, becoming not just a member of the ‘elite club’ but a space superpower.

NYT, which rushes in to brand random crimes as ‘Muslims under attack in India’, had presented the news as ‘Modi says that India shot down a satellite’, peddling a sense of disbelief and doubt.

In the case of the Kathua rape and murder that was lapped up by the leftists and was incessantly peddled as a case of Hindu atrocity on Muslims, NYT had published articles blaming the majority community, blatantly ignoring the countless reports that pointed towards a larger conspiracy against the accused. From Hindu lawyers to Hindu housewives, NYT had been in a hurry to put the blame squarely on ‘Hindus of India’, like the pseudo-liberals and their ecosystem.

When one looks at their past reports on India, a distinguished pattern emerges. Issues, data, facts notwithstanding, NYT only loves to malign India. A tax department raid on the promoters of NDTV and NYT comes up with an editorial titled ‘India’s Battered Free Press’. Then in November 2017, NYT hits another level, they run an op-ed on how the Saree, India’s widely popular female attire is in fact, a ‘Tool of Hindu Nationalist Campaign’. Mahindra and Mahindra opens a manufacturing plant in the US and NYT start the same old condescension, totally ignoring the fact that Mahindra has a significant presence in their country already.

No just India’s present, NYT had attacked India’s past too. They have even criticised India’s freedom struggle. From insulting the victims of the Godhra massacre to enabling the bogey of Hindu terror, NYT has done it all.

NYT’s hatred for India stems partly from the inherent colonialistic culture that never stops looking down at the “poor unwashed Indians” and partly from the leftist elitism that holds every aspect of an indigenous civilisation as backward.

So, when India chooses a government that not only accepts but proudly asserts its Indic culture, civilisation and Hindu beliefs, when India shreds the old bondage of caste, community and social faultlines that have been used as sticks by the likes of NYT to beat us down with, when India gives a thumping, unprecedented, overwhelming victory to a man who has made every single Indian feel proud of their nation, identity and heritage, the NYT’s heartburn is expected.

India has arrived dear NYT, and India is here to stay. Deal with it.

6. shankyz

shankyz Regular Member

NDTV at it again - "ISIS Activists"
    [​IMG]

12arya, aditya10r and Indx TechStyle like this.
  7. Indx TechStyle

Indx TechStyle War Mongerer Veteran Member Senior Member

Yet again, the second of account of TrueIndology has been locked. He involved in a ruckus against Raja Ram Mohan Rai, won it and was rewarded with ban.

aditya10r, 12arya and Holy Triad like this.
  8. ram singh तोपची

ram singh तोपची Regular Member

hell yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

12arya likes this.
  9. ram singh तोपची

ram singh तोपची Regular Member

who is the writer .............................................................................................

10. 12arya

published by Op India

11. Vishwarupa

12. Vishwarupa

To the utmost shock and horror of the people of Sri Lanka, It was discovered that a doctor named Siyabdeen Mohamed Safi had sterilized over 8000 Hindu and Buddhist women, without their knowledge.

His motive was obvious, given his ideology but it’s not until such a day comes that we can grasp the severity of their cult madness.

Medicine is a noble profession. Doctors are considered next only to Gods. They save lives.
    One gets to practice medicine/surgery only after a very tough course. They’re sworn to treat every patient who comes to them to the best of their capabilities.

However, in case of Siyabdeen Mohamed Safi, and god knows how many like him, religious bigotry comes first. Hard to believe how Jihad created a monster even out of a doctor.

It’s such a perverse Operating System (OS) that once installed in a brain, it doesn't allow installation of any other app that may make the person a human being again. The person remains a zombie forever.

Any society is made possible by trust. Society survives only if all its members share the same moral values. You can never share your villages, towns, cities, and the country with the zombies looking for opportunities to kill you. For if you do so, you won’t live to tell the tale.

https://colombogazette.com/2019/05/27/health-ministry-launches-separate-probe-on-kurunegala-doctor/

13. Haldiram

Haldiram Senior Member Senior Member

Countering propaganda against Veer Savarkar, Oppa Modi style!

14. Haldiram

Haldiram Senior Member Senior Member

Forget about that for a while...someone good with MS Excel formulas please tell me how many years it would take if this doctor were doing it with a target of 20 crore people. Asking out of statistical curiosity.

Hemu Vikram Aditya and aditya10r like this.
  15. Vishwarupa

See how powerful christian missionaries are in India. They have made a state subject.

Holy Triad, 12arya and aditya10r like this.
  16. 12arya

Holy Triad likes this.
  17. 12arya

CPI(M) manifesto: The communists want to cut ties with USA and Israel, reverse all reforms in defence manufacturing
    CPI(M) wants to stop privatisation of defence manufacturing, and tie up with countries like USA and Israel

[​IMG] OpIndia Staff
    April 29, 2019
    [​IMG]
    Engagements6578

Ahead of the ongoing Lok Sabha elections, the Communist Party of India (Marxist) released its Manifest on 28th March this year. It is often alleged that the communists in India care more about other countries compared to India, and the manifesto published by CPI(M) reflects that philosophy. It is filled with promises that are designed to make India weaker in front of its rivals in the world.

In the beginning, the party manifesto lists the ‘failures’ of the Narendra Modi government. And in that list, “deepening defence ties with USA and Israel” listed as one of the failures. The party thinks that deepening defence ties with USA and Israel, two of the topmost defence manufacturing hub in the world, is a failure of Modi government. CPI(M) also have problems with opening up India’s defence installations to the USA and collaborating as a major defence partner of the USA, which is seen as major steps in improving the country’s defence infrastructure.

The Marxist Communist party promises to reverse the much-needed reforms in the defence manufacturing which were started by the Modi government, after delays of decades. They promise to reverse the privatisation of defence production, which means Indian security forces will have to depend on the inefficient public sector who have a history of not delivering products on time, or not delivering products as required.

[​IMG]

The Communists want massive changes in the defence ties India has entered into various nations. They favour revising the several agreements signed with USA, including the Defence Framework Agreement and the nuclear agreement. In fact, the CPI(M) is promising that no foreign nuclear reactor will be imported if they come to power.

Apart from cutting all defence ties with the USA, the party also promises to reverse the pro-Israel tilt in foreign policy. Along with no privatisation in defence manufacturing, the communists basically want that India should go back by decades in its defence capabilities.

[​IMG]

At a time when self-radicalised people influenced by terror messages online are conducting deadly terror attacks, the Communist Party talks about stopping bulk surveillance by state agencies.

The CPI(M) also thinks that the non-aligned movement has any relevance in today’s geopolitics, and promises a non-aligned foreign policy. The party also promises to resume dialogue with Pakistan, but do not mention about pressurising the country to take action against terror groups operating from the country.

[​IMG]

The party further talks about preventing “excesses by security forces” in Jammu and Kashmir, a language used by separatists. They talk about banning pellet guns and withdrawal of AFSPA, but the manifesto is silent on stone pelters attacking security forces.

[​IMG]

Party wants to address the concerns of Rohingya, but silent on religious minorities persecuted in neighbouring Pakistan and Bangladesh, or even the Chinese crackdown on Uighur Muslims. Interestingly, Venezuela is mentioned twice in the Communist Manifesto, as the party wants India to oppose USA interventions in the country. The Venezuelan crisis is a result of decades of mis‑governance by the socialists, but the Communist Party of India wants to blame the United States for the same.

Holy Triad likes this.
  18. 12arya

https://www.opindia.com/2019/06/ran...ey-refers-to-aligarh-murderers-as-muslim-men/

Rana Ayyub gets rattled and displays her hypocrisy after Bhupendra Chaubey refers to Aligarh murderers as ‘Muslim men’
    According to the seemingly hypocritical standards exhibited by Rana Ayyub, citing religion of the assaulters is kosher if the victim belongs to the minority group.

Controversial journalist Rana Ayyub, who recently had a prolonged meltdown on Twitter after PM Modi-led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) registered an emphatic victory in the recently concluded Lok Sabha elections and after Amit Shah was appointed with the Home Ministry portfolio appeared visibly rattled as one of her fellow journalists invoked religion of the perpetrators of ghastly murder of a 2.5 year old Tina in the town of Aligarh.

A perturbed Rana called out the journalist for invoking the faith of the murder accused and slammed the journalist for peddling his agenda over brutal, heartwrenching murder of an innocent toddler.

Journalist Bhupendra Chaubey had expressed shock over the brutality of ‘Muslim Men’ in the Aligarh incident which has shaken the entire country to its core. The tweet by Bhupendra has not been deleted.

[​IMG]

Zahid, the principal accused along with Aslam had strangled Tina Sharma to death for a paltry loan of Rs 10,000. Her body was kept hidden in Zahid’s house for 3 days until the body started emitting odour, after which he dumped it in the trash of pile. When her body was recovered, her eyes were gouged out and arm amputated. The post-mortem report was inconclusive whether a sexual assault had happened on her or not.

However, Rana who pompously censured Chaubey for citing religious identity of the perpetrators had herself insinuated the assaulters who had raped a nun in Bengal of being supporters of RSS espousing the ideology of Hindutva. Rana had mentioned in her article how the RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat and Subramanian Swamy’s utterances have acted as a catalyst for their supporters to attack the minorities. Towards the end, Rana alludes that the attack on the nun was not by the infiltrating Bangladeshis but by the followers of the RSS.

It was later found out that the attack was indeed carried out by a Bangladeshi infiltrator and not by the ‘indoctrinated’ youths of the Hindutva fronts. There is a pattern in this. Many liberals, including Rana Ayyub, blame RSS and malign Hindus for any untoward incident that happens in the country. Even when journalist Gauri Lankesh was murdered, these liberals quickly sprung into action alleging that RSS supporters and Hindutva followers have committed her murder.

In another instance, when a minor girl was raped in Kathua, the same Rana Ayyub endorsed an article which equated plotters of Kathua rape case to millions of Hindus who want to see India as a Hindu Rashtra. Rana had no qualms then in sharing and endorsing an article that likened millions of Hindus to the Kathua rapists just because the victim was a minor Muslim girl.

According to the seemingly hypocritical standards exhibited by Rana Ayyub, citing religion of the assaulters is kosher if the victim belongs to the minority group. But, If the assaulters are from a minority community, their religious identities have no role to play in the depravity of the act committed by them.

The stark dichotomy displayed by Rana Ayyub in her duplicitous stand vis-a-vis victims’ religions. Hindus, RSS and Hindutva groups can be named and shamed, held responsible for any unfortunate incident that occurred against the minorities even before the police investigation commences but if the perpetrators belong to minority communities, mentioning their religion becomes akin to “peddling of agenda and exploiting the tragedy”.

19. 12arya

20. 12arya

Neil, IndianHawk, Holy Triad and 3 others like this.