Anti Hindu Film in Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Moosa Khan

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Pakistani logic always epic :)

Pakistan ruled Spain also
A Paki in Saudi was babbling about how "we ruled Spain for so many years". The Arabs laughed off that silly Paki and told her, "O Paki, Spain was ruled by us - by Arabs. Not by you Pakis. How are Pakis even related to this? Pakis are from Indian subcontinent".

Yet, some Pakis continue to talk along the same lines, speaking about "them ruling Spain".

Shirman

Country flag
I saw this movie 2 years back when it was posted on youtube by somebody.....Boy o Boy me n my cousins were LMFAO like anything.....:rofl:

I sould say some cable operator in my area should accidently show this on their network channel......Fhir dekho majja......

Blackwater

Pakistani logic always epic :)

Pakistan ruled Spain also
Hassan Nisar on paki claim on spain

Paki once went to arab country and proudly said ""we once ruled Spain""

Arab reacted angrily and said"" who the hell are you,it was Arab, who once ruled spain,tum pakis apni aukat me raho""

:lol::lol::lol:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I find it not usual.

The Pakistan school books even for infant denigrates Hinduism as evil!

In fact in Pakistan, all but the Sunnis, are evil!

Fools living in a Fool Paradise bankrupt in monies and bankrupt in all spheres of human existence!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I find it not usual.

The Pakistan school books even for infant denigrates Hinduism as evil!

In fact in Pakistan, all but the Sunnis, are evil!

Fools living in a Fool Paradise bankrupt in monies and bankrupt in all spheres of human existence!
Pakistani school books doesnt mention anything about hinduism

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Camels are near bred?
don't know

i was just putting off the indian logic.

when a pakistani rejects indian origin he's termed as the one in identity crisis and blah blah

as i said trillions times the indian muslims were indians and had indian origin..so they opted to stay in india being indians

while the indigenous people like present day pakistani had no connection with india.

for more detail please read about

the cradle of pakistan civilization

Tronic

No only the people of Sindh
All Pakistanis have a similar history... if not ruled by Arabs, than ruled by Afghans or Turks or Chugtais... and in-between being raped by the Timurids...

The biggest difference and contrast of the greatness of a people comes from a conversation I had with a Persian friend. He was boasting how Persia and Punjab shared a historic link, something to which I reacted rather aggressively, thinking he was talking about Timur's invasions of Punjab. Now, Pakistanis celebrate invaders like Babur and Timur (despite the fact he only came and raped Pakistani's ancestors), yet here, this Persian friend of mine was offended and up in arms at the fact I called Timur a Persian! He angrily told me how Timur was NOT a Persian but a Turkish-Mongol! The historic link that he was talking about was the Pre-Islamic ancient cross-cultural link and not Timur.

That is the difference between a proud people with a proud history like the Persians, and a defeated people like the Pakistanis going around and themselves calling Arabs their baaps..

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
as i said trillions times the indian muslims were indians and had indian origin..so they opted to stay in india being indians

and those who left were Arab thoroughbred stallions or prized camels?

There was no Pakistan before 1947.

So what is this Pakistan civilisation?

No offence meant, I think Pakistanis are related to tine Eskimos in mindset - totally divorcd from the real world

Last edited:

From Realm of D&T

is suspect that this is from both the sides

The possible reason i find why indians hate pakistani but not bangladesh's could be because Pakistanis has ruled india for over 1000 years while bangladesh's not

this could be the mass reason why indians hate pakistanis
If you are referring to Muslim rule on India, it never covered whole subcontinent not even the region which is now modern India.

The 1000 year figure is also not correct if we consider MBQ as starting point as till the early 18th century Mughal empire was defeated by Marathas and by late 17th century Marathas had strong Swarajya, which had nearly 1/3 land of Maharashtra under its rule.

Mughals were reduced to a weak force by Marathas.

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...TAyudDu_oAYQSYoiZPEyG9w&bvm=bv.43148975,d.bmk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_27_years

Last edited:

blank_quest

Country flag
:scared2: pencho pencho pencho .. Bhag bhag @Farhaan Emir-ul-Bakistaan aaya :wtf: is ---> Paki Civilization??????

blank_quest

Country flag
<<<---------------- This is what Persians think of their culture :salute:

Last edited by a moderator:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
All Pakistanis have a similar history... if not ruled by Arabs, than ruled by Afghans or Turks or Chugtais... and in-between being raped by the Timurids...

The biggest difference and contrast of the greatness of a people comes from a conversation I had with a Persian friend. He was boasting how Persia and Punjab shared a historic link, something to which I reacted rather aggressively, thinking he was talking about Timur's invasions of Punjab. Now, Pakistanis celebrate invaders like Babur and Timur (despite the fact he only came and raped Pakistani's ancestors), yet here, this Persian friend of mine was offended and up in arms at the fact I called Timur a Persian! He angrily told me how Timur was NOT a Persian but a Turkish-Mongol! The historic link that he was talking about was the Pre-Islamic ancient cross-cultural link and not Timur.

That is the difference between a proud people with a proud history like the Persians, and a defeated people like the Pakistanis going around and themselves calling Arabs their baaps..
*your version

They raped pakistanis but ruled india since as per you pakistan was a part of india/?why they didnt raped the present day indians?

double standard

well i have said this also trillions times

call us whatever you want be it yahoodi,chinese,north korean,african,having origin in kenya,uganda or whatever you want

but never ever relate us with indian origin

as calling us whatever you want wont offend us but calling us indians offend us as we think of indians very otherwise

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles