Anjem Choudary wants to renounce British citizenship, live under ISIS

Voldemort

Country flag
MrChoudary told The Times that he would be prepared to renounce his British citizenship and travel out to Syria or Iraq to live under the jihadi regime.
The cleric's passport was seized by British authorities in September after he was arrested on suspicion of encouraging terrorism.
He was released on strict bail conditions but denies any wrongdoing and claims that his arrest was politically motivated since it was the day before a Parliamentary vote on military strikes against IS.
MrChoudary is an advocate of Sharia law and said that he supports public executions and the cutting off of hands for anyone who insults the Prophet MuhammadThe 47-year-old said that he would consider renouncing Britain citizenship"as a last resort" if it guaranteed that he could travel safely to a jihadi-controlled area.
He said: "I believe the world belongs to God and that one day, hopefully, the UK will be part of an Islamic State.-
"Why shouldn't I be free to travel to the khilafah [caliphate] and see what life is like under the Sharia?
"The passport"¦is a basic human right and I don't see why I should have to give it up or have my movement restricted.-
"I want to know from the Home Office and the crown prosecution service if it is illegal for me to travel to live in the Islamic State if I have no intention of carrying out acts of terrorism."

GETTY
The cleric advocates Sharia law
MrChoudary denied being in contact with any IS members but said that the Crown Prosecution Service should"make themselves clear" over whether people who travel to Iraq and Syria could be prosecuted.
Keith Vaz, the chairman of the Commons home affairs select committee, said last night: "If he wants to go, he should be allowed to go. I think that would be a much better scenario than having him stay.
"Why should the Home Office or anyone else give him safe passage?-
"He must take the consequences if he is propagating the views ofIsis, then he is putting himself at risk of prosecution.-
"I think people would like to see the back of him."Anjem Choudary wants to join Isis and asks for passport back | UK | News | Daily Express

Blackwater

Re: Anjem Choudary wants to renounce British citizenship, lile under I

Kick him and pakis like him out of UK

sydsnyper

Country flag

Bahut bahut vadhai UK walon !!! Baaki ki pakiyon ko bi bhej do iske saath.... hum ticket ka paisa denge...

pmaitra

Re: Anjem Choudary wants to renounce British citizenship, live under I

@Voldemort, we all make typos. I make a lot of them myself.

Once you post a thread, please check the title and if you see any spelling error, report it, and we will change it.

I have changed "lile" to "live."

Last edited by a moderator:
Country flag

Blackwater

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

No we want clean Briton . Kick all pakis out who don't respect law of this land
Ah, but we don't want clean Britain. We don't care. Britshits need to learn a few lessons for all their preaching and moralizing to "third world Indians".

Voldemort

Country flag

@Voldemort, we all make typos. I make a lot of them myself.

Once you post a thread, please check the title and if you see any spelling error, report it, and we will change it.

I have changed "lile" to "live."
OK. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Sooner the better he goes into their Paradise.

Dharmateja

No we want clean Briton . Kick all pakis out who don't respect law of this land
Why should we care what happens to Britain? Hame kya padi hain? Jab pure Paki milke UK to tabah karenge, tab jaake unko sabak milega..

thethinker

Country flag

Why go outside UK when ISIS coming to UK slowly but surely :popcorn:

Terrifying poll: Widespread sympathy for ISIS among British youth - Iraqi News

(IraqiNews.com) A new opinion poll in Britain revealed terrifying and unexpected results relating to the so-called the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), where it was found that 1 out of every 7 British young adults sympathize with ISIS, despite the fact that Britain is involved in the international coalition against ISIS to end its control over large areas in both Iraq and Syria.

The poll results, which were published in the British newspaper The Times, showed that "ISIS enjoys sympathy among young adults, who are under 35 years, amid a rise in the numbers of the disaffected on politics in general, who have no interest in political affairs in Britain."

According to the poll, 1 out of every 10 young people in London sympathizes with ISIS, while in Scotland, the ratio drops to one out of every 12 young men. The rate registered a significant increase among young people who are under 25 years of age.

The findings come in a popular poll curried out for the first time in Britain, where a sample of 2,000 people responded on the survey questions, while the survey asks of every young person in the age group (18 to 34 years old) to rank countries and terrorist organizations, according to the worst and most dangerous from 1 to 10, in addition to some other questions which refer to the size of the sympathy and resentment. The poll ended with the following result: a large segment of British youth admires the organization ISIS.

According to the Times, "experts say that the admiration and sympathy among young people towards the organization ISIS include a large number of non-Muslims, in addition to Islamic extremists."

Voldemort

Country flag

No one dares to speak like that in India, where these people are in such large numbers, and insulated to some extent by secular parties, but they do so in Britain. It makes me happy though.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

If Anjum Choudhary really does renounce Brit citizenship, there is a high chance he will meet the same fate as alwaki.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag

The VATICAN must be fearing the rise of ISLAM......:pound: :pound: :pound:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles