Andhra police to arrest Owaisi for hate speech

KS

Bye bye DFI
Lathi charge going on at Gandhi hospital to disperse the unruly mobs.

But he will break away with law again and again :namaste: I really have complete faith that "law will take its due course" and he will be free for "Health Reasons".The Case has already been weakened by questioning the validity of the YouTube Video. Incredible India!
Even if he is released..its ok..these Owaisis are doing what 100 advanis cant do. Waking these hindus to the dangers of Islamism.

ani82v

Country flag

Even if he is released..its ok..these Owaisis are doing what 100 advanis cant do. Waking these hindus to the dangers of Islamism.
But there is no doubt that he will win in some constituencies in Hyd. Demography matters.

KS

Bye bye DFI
He is being taken to Adilabad.

blank_quest

Country flag

@MadIndian once rightly said that even if you pour acid on Hindus they won't be awake :alone: :truestory: don't expect too much, Congress will again doom India in next elections. We are "vote-banks" and Congress is the reason. What was Congress to All India Muslim League in 1940's , same is BJP to the Congress now.

DEJAVU

Handover India to samaj wadi party.
Mayawati or Mulayam singh.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Wont be a jail-and-bail scam at least... Booked under non-bailable offence.

Breaking news..Owaisi arrested.

I hope this is not a jail-and-bail scam.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Wont be a jail-and-bail scam at least... Booked under non-bailable offence.
I dont expect those cases to stand anyway...weak prosecution is guarenteed.

Now its common knowledge that the proceedings will not be fair in Andhra..it needs to be shifted outside Andhra...to Karnataka perhaps..

D

Drona

The very definition of secularism in contemporary India. Enjoy!
Who stopped these idiots filing FIR/case against those non-sickular Modi, Togadia, etc etc ?

Ohh I get it, they are Madasara qualified , not aware of Indian laws and democracy etc etc.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I dont expect those cases to stand anyway...weak prosecution is guarenteed.

Now its common knowledge that the proceedings will not be fair in Andhra..it needs to be shifted outside Andhra...to Karnataka perhaps..
To Mumbai under Ujwal Nikam as prosecutor.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

He and his coterie don't represent Islam and Indian Muslims.

blank_quest

Country flag
One of my friend on FB liked some Pakistan and Islam kind of Page. :rage: its pathetic ::toilet:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Owaisi is blaming Jagga Reddy (MLA of Sanga Reddy) of communal violence which led to damage muslim property. Jagga Reddy saying that the incident happened but the muslims were compensated by the government. But I think this OT to this thread.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Owaisi is blaming Jagga Reddy (MLA of Sanga Reddy) of communal violence which led to damage muslim property. Jagga Reddy saying that the incident happened but the muslims were compensated by the government. But I think this OT to this thread.
Well I posted this because I saw on twitter that Jagga Reddy had reportedly told NTV that the next time Akbar Owaisi threatens Hindus he will kill him on the road..

This guy looks like a factionist too..

KS

Bye bye DFI
MIM calls for Bandh tomorrow !

Iamanidiot

Well I posted this because I saw on twitter that Jagga Reddy had reportedly told NTV that the next time Akbar Owaisi threatens Hindus he will kill him on the road..

This guy looks like a factionist too..
Telenganaites have infinite hate when it comes to the pious.Irrespective of caste and creed

Global Defence

New threads

Articles