Andhra Govt Destroy Revenue Records of 1956 in Secraterait!!!

bhramos

Country flag
[video=youtube_share;RsgTTMGuaMo]http://youtu.be/RsgTTMGuaMo[/video]

WHAT WOULD YOU SAY!!!

drkrn

[video=youtube_share;RsgTTMGuaMo]http://youtu.be/RsgTTMGuaMo[/video]

WHAT WOULD YOU SAY!!!
if something gets burnt,will it be of 1956.did you see any letters or lines directing it to 1956(video is not playing in my browser)

bhramos

Country flag
if something gets burnt,will it be of 1956.did you see any letters or lines directing it to 1956(video is not playing in my browser)
but it can play on my screen...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What does the video say?

bhramos

Country flag
What does the video say?
Andhra employees working Hyderabad Secretariat, illegally entered office after closure in night and entered all the 11 sections of Office storerooms and tore up the stuff belongs to 1956 era, when Hyderabad state merged with Andhra state... so that they can manipulate the things, the employees ran away after seeing the media coming... as its believed that Congress might give Telangana as promise that was made during 2004 elections by Sonia Gandhji herself, as of now it is believed a promise even of two terms in Office was not declared, and could not be fool the Telangana people without giving them their right as promised, as their were some promises made by Nehruji himself can demerge any time if the Telangana people wishes...

drkrn

Andhra employees working Hyderabad Secretariat, illegally entered office after closure in night and entered all the 11 sections of Office storerooms and tore up the stuff belongs to 1956 era, when Hyderabad state merged with Andhra state... so that they can manipulate the things, the employees ran away after seeing the media coming... as its believed that Congress might give Telangana as promise that was made during 2004 elections by Sonia Gandhji herself, as of now it is believed a promise even of two terms in Office was not declared, and could not be fool the Telangana people without giving them their right as promised, as their were some promises made by Nehruji himself can demerge any time if the Telangana people wishes...
is this a video made by some person or secret video recording?by your words i presume that the video is based on assumptions only.

destruction of govt records happen all the time with prior permission from respective authorities, but usually not at 11 pm.what kind of benefit does such act yield if the state is about to get divided- nothing.even if they intend to die they do it in the disguise of an accident not openly or by protocol.

going by your statements local govt is working against the wishes of "madam" ji and this will have serious repercussions

i have not heard this news,when did this happen?

bhramos

Country flag
is this a video made by some person or secret video recording?by your words i presume that the video is based on assumptions only.

destruction of govt records happen all the time with prior permission from respective authorities, but usually not at 11 pm.what kind of benefit does such act yield if the state is about to get divided- nothing.even if they intend to die they do it in the disguise of an accident not openly or by protocol.

going by your statements local govt is working against the wishes of "madam" ji and this will have serious repercussions

i have not heard this news,when did this happen?
why would you think Andhra invested media show anti-andhra.......

Andhra Govt Destroy Revenue Records of 1956 in Secraterait

Global Defence

New threads

Articles