Ancestry Of Jats

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I am talking about the quality of sunlight. Everything here grows slower but to a much higher quality and taste.
That depends on the perception. The quality of spices in India , is better. In finland, it's more sea food.

Secondly, the quality of sun light is as equivalent as himalyas, rather in Himalayas, it's more clean.

Thirdly, this is not Finland Vs India thread :)

Soon you will land up discussion, pollution, rapes, corruption, health, poverty, toilets. etc .. So Bye :D

Riddler_22

What I find interesting is the attitude of Rajputs and jats toward foreign origins theory.Almost all Rajputs I know consider themselves the original inhabitants of this land(descendents of kshatriyas) and takes it as insult when someone claims they came from outside.On the contrary most of the jats take pride in their foreign ancestry(if there's any) and love to associate themselves with the barbaric central Asian invaders.Just a general observation, no offense intended to anyone.

Samar Rathi

Country flag
What I find interesting is the attitude of Rajputs and jats toward foreign origins theory.Almost all Rajputs I know consider themselves the original inhabitants of this land(descendents of kshatriyas) and takes it as insult when someone claims they came from outside.On the contrary most of the jats take pride in their foreign ancestry(if there's any) and love to associate themselves with the barbaric central Asian invaders.Just a general observation, no offense intended to anyone.
Offense taken , where you live ?:daru:

Samar Rathi

Country flag
Haha Rajasthan bro.Probably have more jat friends then you ;)
hmm see you even feel proud for having us as your friend lol.

I don't need jaat friends as i am one as you can see my surname.(not to mention i might have over 50)

Riddler_22

hmm see you even feel proud for having us as your friend lol.

I don't need jaat friends as i am one as you can see my surname.(not to mention i might have over 50)
Lol I m a rajput myself,so it's probably opposite :p
Edit- Re surname a classmate of mine uses the same and he belongs to SC category.

Samar Rathi

Country flag
Lol I m a rajput myself,so it's probably opposite :p
Edit- Re surname a classmate of mine uses the same and he belongs to SC category.
You see how you showing your racist views towards SC and ST. We see rajputs as cunning and backstabbers who helped many foreign invaders against India.

Yes we are opposite. We will kill everyone who is against motherland and you guys always desperate for power even if you have to shake hands with foreign invaders.

Riddler_22

You see how you showing your racist views towards SC and ST. We see rajputs as cunning and backstabbers who helped many foreign invaders against India.

Yes we are opposite. We will kill everyone who is against motherland and you guys always desperate for power even if you have to shake hands with foreign invaders.
Wow so much ignorance in this post.. have fun living in your la la land where jats are invincible warriors envied by everyone.lol. And racist attitude? Dude you have comprehensive issues or what,you said I should have known you were a jat judging by your surname and I replied I have a classmate with similar surname and he comes under SC category, how's that being racist? And about the shaking hands with foreigners thing,well yeah some of us did some did not.Question is what were jats doing at that time,why didn't they rise against these invaders? Wait I think I know the ans to that, you guys converted out of fear and now half of pak Punjab is filled with your biradari screwing their cousins and having wet dreams about conquering India.

Samar Rathi

Country flag
Wow so much ignorance in this post.. have fun living in your la la land where jats are invincible warriors envied by everyone.lol. And racist attitude? Dude you have comprehensive issues or what,you said I should have known you were a jat judging by your surname and I replied I have a classmate with similar surname and he comes under SC category, how's that being racist? And about the shaking hands with foreigners thing,well yeah some of us did some did not.Question is what were jats doing at that time,why didn't they rise against these invaders? Wait I think I know the ans to that, you guys converted out of fear and now half of pak Punjab is filled with your biradari screwing their cousins and having wet dreams about conquering India.
You accept being pawn of foreign invaders then says my post shows ignorance lol.

Rajput always hypocrites lol (we are happy in our lala land it's called India )

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
You accept being pawn of foreign invaders then says my post shows ignorance lol.

What's your problem with Rajputs??
On what basis you claim Rajput backstabbed jats???

Riddler_22

Well at least I have balls to accept truth.Yes some of us were in bed with mugals but what about the hundreds who fought them? You know there wasn't an attack on India by Arabs for 300 years after Muhammad bin qasim's invasion of Sindh.Go read up about the battle of Rajasthan and how we kicked those Bedouin asses.Bappa Rawal, P chouhan, Maharana Sanga , Pratap(in fact whole sisodia clan of mewar),Jaimal mertia ,Rao maldev, Veer durgadas...the list goes on..Do you know maharaj chhatrapati shivaji claimed rajput ancestry too? We have been at forefront to protect sanatana dharma for centuries..And you are evading my question , where were jats during all this time? How come one never hear of them until British came.Oh I know the answer you were busy shi***** your pants and converting en masse out of fear..Well the results are for all to see in parosiland.

Samar Rathi

Country flag
What's your problem with Rajputs??
On what basis you claim Rajput backstabbed jats???
No problem with Rajputs my friend but i got problem with this particular guy ,check his opening remarks in this thread where he pretend to be morally superior than jats.

Samar Rathi

Country flag
Well at least I have balls to accept truth.Yes some of us were in bed with mugals but what about the hundreds who fought them? You know there wasn't an attack on India by Arabs for 300 years after Muhammad bin qasim's invasion of Sindh.Go read up about the battle of Rajasthan and how we kicked those Bedouin asses.Bappa Rawal, P chouhan, Maharana Sanga , Pratap(in fact whole sisodia clan of mewar),Jaimal mertia ,Rao maldev, Veer durgadas...the list goes on..Do you know maharaj chhatrapati shivaji claimed rajput ancestry too? We have been at forefront to protect sanatana dharma for centuries..And you are evading my question , where were jats during all this time? How come one never hear of them until British came.Oh I know the answer you were busy shi***** your pants and converting en masse out of fear..Well the results are for all to see in parosiland.
Ahh so personal insults :cool3:

I won't reply to you further in this thread unless you want to talk to about subject on the hand. If you want to start a debate on that particular subject then open a new thread.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
No problem with Rajputs my friend but i got problem with this particular guy ,check his opening remarks in this thread where he pretend to be morally superior that jats.
Agreed. Superiority complex in my kin is very high and they should learn to respect others.

Simple_Guy

Before the British came all the agrarian and pastoral communities used to claim descent from, and kinship with, Rajputs.

Riddler_22

No problem with Rajputs my friend but i got problem with this particular guy ,check his opening remarks in this thread where he pretend to be morally superior than jats.
Show me the sentence where I claimed to be Morally superior.It's just my observation that jats take pride in their foreign ancestry and even you the creator of the thread seems to confirm it as suggested by the op.

Riddler_22

Before the British came all the agrarian and pastoral communities used to claim descent from, and kinship with, Rajputs.
They still do.For instance bharatpur royal family claims descent from jadon Rajputs.

republic_roi97

Country flag
I actually wanted to ask a question to the learned people about this particular topic.
Do you only consider "jats" ancestory and DNAs to be different or some other higher cast people groups of that region as well. I am saying this because I think that that particular region's inhabitants in general including the Brahmins and other Kshatriyas as having similar features and body structures. i think that the term "jaat" in general shouldn't be only limited to a particular caste or community rather to a whole kind of a people group or ethnic group.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles