Ancestry Of Jats

pmaitra

A study by Rosenberg et al. (2006) employing genetic testing among the Kalash population concluded that they are a distinct (and perhaps aboriginal) population with only minor contributions from outside peoples. In one cluster analysis with (K = 7), the Kalash formed one cluster, the others being Africans, Europeans, Middle Easterners, South Asians, East Asians, Melanesians, and Native Americans. [42]

A study by Li et al. (2008) with geneticists using more than 650,000 single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNP) samples from the Human Genome Diversity Panel, found deep rooted lineages that could be distinguished in the Kalash. The results showed them clustered within the Central/South Asian populations at (K = 7). The study also showed the Kalash to be a separated group, having no membership within European populations
Does not prove that the Kalash people are indigenous. Did you read the link?

The Vedas were compiled in text very late. The Mantras existed before that. The Mandukaya Upanishad explains about the syllable OM ( a sanskrit word) which was generated during creation of the Universe. Hence it means Sanskrit existed in vocals.
Congrats. You have successfully added a lot of noise to dilute a very specific point we were discussing.

Let me help you return to the point, and I will quote you, "Because Arya is Sanskrit word, . . ."

Now, please see my response to your post.

According to your argument, Houston Brahmins are also Brahmins, with blood lineage of our Sages. They used the word to gain political leadership and distinction from others.

As per the definition of Brahmin, they are and any one who is learned is a Brahmin. But there you see a political usage without any cultural match.

But if you start saying that Brahmin word originated in Houston , then I have a problem :)
Yes, you have a problem, and that is with the word "Arya." I was not discussing the word "Brahmins," was I?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Does not prove that the Kalash people are indigenous. Did you read the link?

Congrats. You have successfully added a lot of noise to dilute a very specific point we were discussing.

Let me help you return to the point, and I will quote you, "Because Arya is Sanskrit word, . . ."

Now, please see my response to your post.

Yes, you have a problem, and that is with the word "Arya." I was not discussing the word "Brahmins," was I?
If you really want to argue which person belongs to which place, then It is not possible. We became humans from chimps. Now Chimps became Chimps from what , no idea. Thus talking about ancestry is irrelevant.

Why you are just taking about Arya, let's discuss the evolution then.

The important part is, Vedas mention Bharat, Ganga, Sarasvati. And according to Hindu Mythology, The sages who worked on Vedas and gave extensive contibution, were born from Brahaspati, Pultasya, Angiras.

Then go back to what our mythology says, because modern science fail to explain exactly what happened.

jouni

The Indians I have seen here, have all been very small. Maybe it is because of evolution: it is easier to fit 1.25Bn small people to your sub-continent. Finns all have pale skin, but hair color varies. Indians I have seen have all been dark haired but with different skin tones. I do not believe in race theory. It is all in the food: in the arctic the amount of daylight at summer is 24 hrs per day. That gives nutrients which is the reason most people here are intelligent and creative, and also tall.

pmaitra

If you really want to argue which person belongs to which place, then It is not possible. We became humans from chimps. Now Chimps became Chimps from what , no idea. Thus talking about ancestry is irrelevant.

Why you are just taking about Arya, let's discuss the evolution then.

The important part is, Vedas mention Bharat, Ganga, Sarasvati. And according to Hindu Mythology, The sages who worked on Vedas and gave extensive contibution, were born from Brahaspati, Pultasya, Angiras.

Then go back to what our mythology says, because modern science fail to explain exactly what happened.
Green: It is not possible to have solid proof. We can only have a probabilistic conclusion.
Red: The evolutionary path is different. Chimps are close to humans, but humans evolved as the image provided below:

Humans did not evolve from Chimps. Humans (Homo) and Chimps (Pan) have a common ancestor (Hominini).
upload_2015-6-27_16-49-8.png

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The Indians I have seen here, have all been very small. Maybe it is because of evolution: it is easier to fit 1.25Bn small people to your sub-continent. Finns all have pale skin, but hair color varies. Indians I have seen have all been dark haired but with different skin tones. I do not believe in race theory. It is all in the food: in the arctic the amount of daylight at summer is 24 hrs per day. That gives nutrients which is the reason most people here are intelligent and creative, and also tall.
The intensity of sunlight in finland is very less than in India. We recieve more sun than you. I have been to Helsinki and that famous start of arctic latitude , in north of Finland. 8-9 months you guys are without sunlight.

India is a country where you need not to invent things as nature provides everything. People started to become MATERIALISTIC in your finnland because of the harsh climate and unsuitable environment. :) Hence started inventing xyz things.

Where as Indians remained more linked to spirituality and meditation and knowing the truth of universe.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Green: It is not possible to have solid proof. We can only have a probabilistic conclusion.
Red: The evolutionary path is different. Chimps are close to humans, but humans evolved as the image provided below:

Humans did not evolve from Chimps. Humans (Homo) and Chimps (Pan) have a common ancestor (Hominini).
View attachment 5379

Okay then this debate is going to the direction where we will also discuss which hominoidea/hominini migrated from where and what caused the creation of hominoidea / Hominini. Why just limit to hominoidea/homini, if you really want to know the ancestor?

jouni

The intensity of sunlight in finland is very less than in India. We recieve more sun than you. I have been to Helsinki and that famous start of arctic latitude , in north of Finland. 8-9 months you guys are without sunlight.

India is a country where you need not to invent things as nature provides everything. People started to become MATERIALISTIC in your finnland because of the harsh climate and unsuitable environment. :) Hence started inventing xyz things.

Where as Indians remained more linked to spirituality and meditation and knowing the truth of universe.
Do you get 2.5 months of constant sunlight? Like we do in Lapland, I do not think so. That is the key. Here sun do not set for 2.5 months. It makes superfood

pmaitra

Okay then this debate is going to the direction where we will also discuss which hominoidea/hominini migrated from where and what caused the creation of hominoidea / Hominini. Why just limit to hominoidea/homini, if you really want to know the ancestor?
We can discuss that, but I was expecting you would first accept that you were wrong about "We became humans from chimps."

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Do you get 2.5 months of constant sunlight? Like we do in Lapland, I do not think so. That is the key. Here sun do not set for 2.5 months. It makes superfood
12 months of constant sunlight in Rajasthan and many part of India. And there are also places where you get 12 months of constant rain in India.

What Finland receives is low intensity of sunlight in those 2.5 months when sun does not set.

Read geogrpahy of India sir :)

Last edited:

pmaitra

The Tropic of Cancer passes through India. We get a lot more sunlight in a 12 month period than Finland.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
We can discuss that, but I was expecting you would first accept that you were wrong about "We became humans from chimps."
That will not solve the problem, we are just 1% different in DNA from chimps, Not a big deal :D

pmaitra

That will not solve the problem, we are just 1% different in DNA from chimps, Not a big deal :D
Yes, we are very close to chimps, although I cannot attest to that 1% metric. Genetics has a lot to be discovered yet.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Yes, we are very close to chimps, although I cannot attest to that 1% metric. Genetics has a lot to be discovered yet.
And it will be found that ... Vasudevah Kutumbkam. :)

pmaitra

And it will be found that ... Vasudevah Kutumbkam. :)
Let us wait and see. Not a great fan of confirmation bias. :cool3:

Confirmation bias, also called myside bias, is the tendency to search for, interpret, or recall information in a way that confirms one's beliefs or hypotheses.[Note 1][1] It is a type of cognitive bias and a systematic error of inductive reasoning. People display this bias when they gather or remember information selectively, or when they interpret it in a biased way. The effect is stronger for emotionally charged issues and for deeply entrenched beliefs.
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

jouni

I think average Laplander is more spiritual than average indian.

http://www.visitfinland.com/article/the-magical-and-mythical-lapland/

http://www.lapland-travel-info.com/lapp-religion.html

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Let us wait and see. Not a great fan of confirmation bias. :cool3:

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
Sometimes confirmation bias helps. Because I personally do not trust these theories and researches on evolution. To be honest they know F about any evolution. Lot's of contradiction, lot's of confusion and lot's of time waste. They just trying to keep jobs and run companies and labs . (sounds jahil) but this is the fact.

jouni

12 months of constant sunlight in Rajasthan and many part of India. And there are also places where you get 12 months of constant rain in India.

What Finland receives is low intensity of sunlight in those 2.5 months when sun does not set.

Read geogrpahy of India sir :)
I guess maximum sunlight in India is 12 hrs

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I guess maximum sunlight in India is 12 hrs
I am talking about intensity.

you light a 1000 watt bulb for 12 hours and you light 10 watt bulb for 2.5 months. Whose kWh will be greater?

jouni

I am talking about intensity.

you light a 1000 watt bulb for 12 hours and you light 10 watt bulb for 2.5 months. Whose kWh will be greater?
I am talking about the quality of sunlight. Everything here grows slower but to a much higher quality and taste.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles