Analysts see Pakistan terror links to Xinjiang attack

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
US just handed a Perry class frigate to Pakistan, is that a sign that US won't give any more arms to Pakistan? Russia is busy supplying RD-93 turbofan to be fitted on JF-17, another sign Pakistan is being isolated? There is no denying that there are elements inside the pakistani state machine that hold extreme view and are connected to the various terrorist organizations, but it is wrong to generalize this to the pakistani government as whole.

As Dalai Lama and his seperatist movement or the radical islamists, which is more dangerous, depends on where you stand. From china's point of view Dalai and his gangs pose a far greater danger to China. Relatively speaking, China is quite safe from islamists terrosist attacks for the following reasons:

1. In china, the muslim populations don't mix with the han majority who populate the more prosperous eastern part

2. uigurs look different, and han chinese generally view strangers with suspiction from onset, thus it is very difficult for them to infiltrate into the general population

3. islam has very little appear to most chinese who are usually among the least religious, even in ancient times.

BTW, uigurs are ethnically not related to the pakistanis, if they were, it would be a whole different situation.
The US supplies weapons and gives aid to fight terrorist and to make sure Pakistan does not turn to China completely. The US has long since realized its mistake and has sided with India, moreover none of what they sell can pose any great threat to us, one Destroyer or a few f-16s does not mean a thing. Russia supplies engines to China and Pakistan gets it through your proxy, thats one of the reasons they need you. Russia does not supply major weapons to Pakistan and you should know Russia relies more on India be it with Pak-FA funding or other projects.

Pakistanis are not one ethnic group, this has nothing to do with ethnic groups, Palestinians are not related to Pakistan or Egypt either but they still fight and support them. That is called the Islamic Umma, a muslims is a brother only to another muslim rest of us are Kafir(disbelievers), In that case you or your Han Chinese will never ever be a brother to a Muslim thats why your friendship is merely born of a common hate. Such friendships wont last.

As for tibet, apart from sporadic and spontaneous riots inside tibet India never armed or trained Dalia Lama to go fight against China. You should appreciate that.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Has anyone claimed responsibility?

Is it someone else who wants to disturb our holy friendship?

RAW & MOSSAD are evils I tell you guys! :D
Of course!! the Dajjal Jews and evil Hindoo Bharamans with their Nazi-loving Buddhist slaves have caused this damage! Curse the kafirs! :rotfl:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Terrorism.

Aimed towards India but will eventually breakup pakistan its creator and china its helping hand. Yanks are already in a mess and they too had a hand in creating this monster.

Play with fire and you will get burned.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
:eek:mg::eek:mg:U dont have nuke and will never have.:cheer2::cheer2::bs::bs::panda::panda:

This is what happens when you spend too much time with terrorists awam from defunct failed state pakistan living off dollar life support....... carry on :D :D :D :D

You get the disease called "pakistani dementia" which is highly contagious for people having indoctrinated delusions of granduer! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::drool::drool::bike:

Last edited:

huaxia rox

1 there may be some ETIM terrorists got help or trained in FATA but this has nothing to do with pakistani gov.....chinese govs been cooperating with GoP on anti terror campain. i think the cooperation is effective so far. info exchange helped us and the founder of ETIM was also killed by pakistani army.

2 info reveals there r terrorists also seeking help and r trained in Afghanstan. so chiniese gov and afghanstani gov r working together as well accordingly. we do not believe GoA would support the stupid east turkistan movement in china as well. again.....ET terrorists may have links with the 2 nations but there govs have been helping PRC to fight these terrorists.

3 PRC would not blame other nations for the ET movement. thats our own problem. its very clear....with or without pakistan or afghanstan or turkey.....these ET terrorists world still work their asses off to attack PRC. and we have to stop them.

4 i believe more cooperations r far better than simply denouncing others acting as if all the problems were caused by others but not someones own mistakes. the US seeked the help from pakistan in the WOT and PRC is doing the same in the war against the ET movement.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
i may have missed it in some post of this thread - but im a bit surprised no one has pointed out prc-drago'ns LOW support of naxalites and others - including prc's LOW organization of a conference of terror organizations ( in a city near to or actually in kunming city ) who want to split the eastern wing of india ?

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Chinese members, you are not able to understand the seriousness of this problem. Thinking that we are Pakistan's threat perception, you don't seem to understand the gravity of trouble you are in. If you neglect Jihad, it will get you. It is even more deceptive than USA or pesky former colonials. If you think by overcoming colonials you've managed to escape the worse; think again. Though CCP is not the types that would bow to Jihad, to date, there are only three countries that have flattened and tamed Jihad: Israel, Russia and USA.

The way they handled it, caused many liberals to start bleeding immediately but because they handled it like this, Jihad has been in strong control of theirs.

You must realize that the Thekedaar (Pakistan) is not an ally but simply chooses you since you don't like us and supply them with better weapons. But be cautioned; they are no more in control of their own nation.

Tianshan

We will beat you in technology and GDP etc in due course while terrorists beat you guys down.
seems to be the other way around

Terorrism risk index

you mention three point above, you will beat us in 1) GDP, 2) technology... and you will beat us "down" with 3) terrorism

except it is happening the other way around, sorry to say

Last edited:

Tianshan

Chinese members, you are not able to understand the seriousness of this problem. Thinking that we are Pakistan's threat perception, you don't seem to understand the gravity of trouble you are in. If you neglect Jihad, it will get you. It is even more deceptive than USA or pesky former colonials. If you think by overcoming colonials you've managed to escape the worse; think again. Though CCP is not the types that would bow to Jihad, to date, there are only three countries that have flattened and tamed Jihad: Israel, Russia and USA.

The way they handled it, caused many liberals to start bleeding immediately but because they handled it like this, Jihad has been in strong control of theirs.

You must realize that the Thekedaar (Pakistan) is not an ally but simply chooses you since you don't like us and supply them with better weapons. But be cautioned; they are no more in control of their own nation.
religious extremism is dangerous, yes we know

better reason for us to work closely with pakistan, they can help with Xinjiang border

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Some Indians are in a far lower level than I imagined.Making fun of terror attack in China and hope more to come?Who's supporting the terrorism?I saw you guys doing it right here.That's you Indians' level?You people are really poor losers.And allow me to correct somebody,We DO NOT HATE Indian but we comtempt some Indians like you making fun of terror attack.Please try beat us in technology, GDP,education, healthcare level etc. not in your silly talks.
I don't think anyone here is amused by the act of terrorism, or the people who got killed/injured in that act. That would be barbaric. The amusement here is the act of Pakistan biting the hand that feeds it, and Chinese think-tank keeping quiet about it all this while. Also, the amusement here is Chinese continuing to not see the link between the groups that helped carry out this attack in Xinjiang and the Pakistani State.

Pakistan's weapon of deception is its policy to show itself to be multi-nucleate, where the actions of each of the so-called nucleii ("the democratically elected liberal, secular state", "the military establishment", "the intelligence establishment", "the 'peaceful' Mosque", "the countless Muslims fundamentalist groups"), leave no responsibility or accountability on the other. Chinese intellectuals are playing into that deception. The Chinese State, however, seems to be aware of it (this recent disclosure coming from a think-tank), and isn't acting on it. For obvious geo-political reasons.

Illusive

Country flag
religious extremism is dangerous, yes we know

better reason for us to work closely with pakistan, they can help with Xinjiang border
Let me tell you 1 thing, this chinese pakistani friendship you guys talk about can never mature beyond military and trade.

China's rich culture will threaten pakistani extremists, just like it did with in case of America. You see, your ideals are totally different from that of that countries extremist. These extremists want to spread their influence everywhere, and that includes China too. That is where the danger of conflict lies.

Working closely with pakistan? they're nobodies friend. Not long term friends i tell you.

You don't realize it now because you may think we are your enemy and creating indifference between pakistan and China, and thats fair enough. I am talking on behalf of Indian interests, but trust me mate, in the near future, we'll share this interest.

Tianshan

You don't realize it now because you may think we are your enemy and creating indifference between pakistan and China, and thats fair enough. I am talking on behalf of Indian interests, but trust me mate, in the near future, we'll share this interest.
i don't think so, but we can wait and see what will happen in the future.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I agree with you that we can never share interests and can never live in peace till the time CCP is in power in China and pakistan has its terrorist citizens and shameless mercenary pakshaitani army intact! As Nazis, you both will cease to exists as pakistan has already been reduced to half and other half is as good as finished living on life support; as for China CCP is doing a good job for its own destruction!

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Jee, I wonder how would it look when CCP starts hot pursuit of the Thekedaars as well in the near future :lol:. As per the recent news about the Swiss couple, apparently even Swiss are after them. CCP joining the club would make it the 15th country in league to be pursuing the Thekedaars.

Boi oh boi... things seem to be simply booming in the Land of Pure, isn't it? :becky:

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
A bit of false claims... the Uigher freedom movement has little in the way of terrorist tendencies. Riots brought about about by injustice get out of control at the heavy hand of Han suppression. Not exactly terrorism, especially not Pak style.

Illusive

Country flag
Sure......expected response, never jump the gun, right......... and dont trust your enemies.

But do keep an eye on your so called friend.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles