Analysts see Pakistan terror links to Xinjiang attack

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
There is no Jihadi terror in China. Just plain freedom movement from the oppression of Han China.

Rick

Some Indians are in a far lower level than I imagined.Making fun of terror attack in China and hope more to come?Who's supporting the terrorism?I saw you guys doing it right here.That's you Indians' level?You people are really poor losers.And allow me to correct somebody,We DO NOT HATE Indian but we comtempt some Indians like you making fun of terror attack.Please try beat us in technology, GDP,education, healthcare level etc. not in your silly talks.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I think China will support terrorism as long as it is against its enemy countries (for example it tried to stop proscribing of Let/JuD in UN at the instance of Pakistan) as long as it doesn't effect Xinjiang. But, just like others, China will realize its own folly of supporting Pakistan and not insisting it to stop all kinds of terrorism not just the terrorism affecting China. You reap what you sow.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Some Indians are in a far lower level than I imagined.Making fun of terror attack in China and hope more to come?Who's supporting the terrorism?I saw you guys doing it right here.That's you Indians' level?You people are really poor losers.And allow me to correct somebody,We DO NOT HATE Indian but we comtempt some Indians like you making fun of terror attack.Please try beat us in technology, GDP,education, healthcare level etc. not in your silly talks.
Its more like Schadenfreude on China for its support of Pakistan and victim of Pakistani origin terrorists.

Oracle

Welcome. Please post an introduction thread and tell us something about yourself.

Participating directly in threads without an introduction is frowned upon.

Country flag
If this is true then it means USA has much more influence in pakistan than China will ever have.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
We will beat you in technology and GDP etc in due course while terrorists beat you guys down.

If you think we are thinking low, you are mistaken. Your country has supported Pakistan which sponsors terror in india and have been doing so for such a long time. In your quest to pin India down, your govt choses to arm terrorists. It's little wonder anyway as your govt territories it's own people. Sooner or later, you will have to bear the backlash.

Rick

Its more like Schadenfreude on China for its support of Pakistan and victim of Pakistani origin terrorists.
Like I said the only thing you Indians are good at are these kind of pointless silly talks.

China support Pakistan so it diserve the terro attack.Then what about your admired United States? It support Pakistan too, and even Osama bin Laden during the Soviet war in Afghanistan. Does it diserve what happened in Newyork 911?Hum? Yeah, you Indians are the smartest people in the Earth to decide Pakistan is a terrorist country while US and China can't find out. What a genius you are!

What US and China are supporting with Pakistani goverment includes anti terrorism cooperation.You people are so childish and full of hatred. Grow up,please.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
No what we are saying is that you are making the same mistake as others did and repented. So only when you face blasts in your cities will you realize that Pakistanis have a habit of biting the hands that feeds it.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Your country support of Pakistan is nothing more than support of global terrorism that has killed thousands of Indians and you dont understand? Please try to be more introspective. Ya we do condemn the killing of innocent Chinese lives but you government is funding terror against us, be it with Pakistan or the Maoists.

Rick

We will beat you in technology and GDP etc in due course while terrorists beat you guys down.

If you think we are thinking low, you are mistaken. Your country has supported Pakistan which sponsors terror in india and have been doing so for such a long time. In your quest to pin India down, your govt choses to arm terrorists. It's little wonder anyway as your govt territories it's own people. Sooner or later, you will have to bear the backlash.
We don't pin India down or intend to do so.It's some losers in India blame every of its failure to Pakistan and China that slow India down.Because you always think the problem is somebody else and there is nothing to improve about yourselves.If you keep thinking this way,well, you get nothing.

And I am so tired of hearing India WILL bla bla bla.I'd like to see you be proud and happy for what India has done,and I will join you,sincerely.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Good. See you later. Don't bother about us. We will sort out those terrorists. All the best to you.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Like I said the only thing you Indians are good at are these kind of pointless silly talks.

China support Pakistan so it diserve the terro attack.Then what about your admired United States? It support Pakistan too, and even Osama bin Laden during the Soviet war in Afghanistan. Does it diserve what happened in Newyork 911?Hum? Yeah, you Indians are the smartest people in the Earth to decide Pakistan is a terrorist country while US and China can't find out. What a genius you are!

What US and China are supporting with Pakistani goverment includes anti terrorism cooperation.You people are so childish and full of hatred. Grow up,please.
One of the reasons that Pakistan is belligerent in not taking action against terrorists and actually sponsoring terrorism is presence of nukes and missiles which were gifted by China directly or indirectly through North Korea. We are not saying China deserves terrorism but we are only pontificating the fact that China is facing terrorism because of its own deeds even if towards that cause is partial. If it were not for nukes and missiles, Pakistan doesn't have a stand of its own in the world in any field (except for terrorism, of course).

US supported terrorism against soviets with the help of Pakistanis and it got its pay back in the form of 9/11 not that we wanted it to deserve it.

Infact, Pakistan is a terrorist country because almost all Islamist attacks around the world are emanating from Pakistan due to its active connivance or looking away from the terrorist training camps. Even now it is actively sponsoring terrorism against India and NATO forces in Afghanistan.

So, the take of Indians on Xinjiang terrorism problem here is perfectly congruent with our views on Pakistan and the support of China to Pakistan.

Oracle

DD, add to it many times China vetoed in UNSC where members wanted to designate a particular terrorist group and sanction it.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
We don't pin India down or intend to do so.It's some losers in India blame every of its failure to Pakistan and China that slow India down.Because you always think the problem is somebody else and there is nothing to improve about yourselves.If you keep thinking this way,well, you get nothing.

And I am so tired of hearing India WILL bla bla bla.I'd like to see you be proud and happy for what India has done,and I will join you,sincerely.
We haven't blamed our failures on any other country. We are more critical of politicians and the political parties for the mess and failures in this country and we are equally proud of our accomplishments. So your broad comment on that matter is a moot point.

Oracle

There are ample threads in this forum backed up with credible sources. Take your time and read them.

This is not your high school playground.

sathya

Country flag
Rick don't think indians are low..

india never proliferated nuke to vietnam , taiwan or others
you get my point dont you ?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag

Not everyone in this forum is going to agree with you but i appreciate your effort to remain neutral. We dont blame anyone for our misery except the politicians in our country but when it comes to terror we blame Pakistan. Its not just us everyone does, right now Pakistans facade has come down and everyone sees how ugly it is inside. Trust me, if not for India Pakistan will support anti China activities and i will bet a million dollars on that.

We dont arm or aid Tibetans to fight against China, apart from spontaneous ritios inside Tibet there is no Tibetan terrorists funded by India. Dali Lama came begging to us what do you want us to do, throw him in the Ocean. You should appreciate the fact we have not used him to fight China.

Oracle

Rick don't think indians are low..

india never proliferated nuke to vietnam , taiwan or others
you get my point dont you ?
Did you mean Pakistan, NKorea?

Oh! I get it. Good post.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles