An open letter to Imran Khan from Zaid Hamid !

chase

Imran,

I am horrified to hear your interview in front of our arch enemies and your analysis of the crisis that Pakistan face today. If this is your vision and plan, then may Allah protect Pakistan from the Tsunami you want to bring with the help of "Three Foreign Ministers' you so proudly own. Your entire analysis of TTP, militancy, Jihad, terrorism is so dammed confused that I could not understand what are you trying to say. You took the total blame upon Pakistan, completely ignoring the ground realities of Indian sponsored terrorism in Pakistan even right now.

Every insult, every humiliation, even allegation and every lie that Indian anchor threw towards Pakistan, army and ISI, you accepted without objection without defending Pakistan's position. There is a reason why Indians are so comfortable with you.

We knew you would destroy Pakistan by your inexperience, lack of knowledge, personal arrogance and bad advisers. Now our worst fears have materialized. You have not learnt anything since you arrogant and infamous speech at the world cup in 1992, Astaghfurullah. Your nature is still the same -- unwise and arrogant, even if you well meaning.

You have no idea why Pakistan was created, what Indians have done and are doing. have you ever heard about Objectives resolution, Rule of Shariat in Pakistan, Ghazwa e Hind?

You want us to make a fresh start with India?????

Do you know that Kashmir dispute was to be sold to the Indians by your party leaders, former Foreign Ministers, and India would never have vacated IOK?? you want us to forget 5 million shaheeds of Pakistan movement and 1 million shaheeds of east Pakistan at the hands of Mukti and Indian army? You want us to ignore Indian role in creating TTP and BLA and their ongoing 4th Generation war to dismember Pakistan even now??

Do you even know that is 4th GW????????????

You want to reduce the defense budgets and destroy all Jihadi groups fighting against Indian occupation of Kashmir? You are totally confused between Afghan Taliban, TTP, Kashmir Jihadi groups ?? Are the Indians only threat we have??? Do you have any idea what the US is doing to Muslim countries in Middle East ??? Are you also going to De-nuclearalize Pakistan after "peace" with India, as you say you will reduce the defense budget?????

We pray to Allah that elections are cancelled and a patriotic caretaker setup is brought in place by the army for at least 3 years. It is obvious even to the blind that this Tsunami will drown and destroy Pakistan, just as earlier revenge of democracy has done.

We have no vested interest with you. We are not paid by any of your opponents or enemies to say this. Our loyalty is to Rasul Allah (sm) and we are bound by that sacred trust. You have a blind following and indeed they are blind.

May Allah protect Pakistan from wise enemies and stupid friends but this nation and its pygmy leaders are hell bent upon a collective suicide. We will make our stand, will live with dignity and inshAllah, when our time comes, we will die with honor and will never ever compromise with Hindu Zionists. Never!

mallu

I dono why do we take this clown zaid hamid seriously!!!!!..... He is one of the most funniest character i have ever seen... every day he wakes up what he can say about india.... and his imaginations... wow.... If pakistan had a bollywood i am sure zahid hamid is going to be the most busy script writer there..... and all the movies released will be hell of a fiction!!!!!!!!

jalsa

I dono why do we take this clown zaid hamid seriously!!!!!..... He is one of the most funniest character i have ever seen... every day he wakes up what he can say about india.... and his imaginations... wow.... If pakistan had a bollywood i am sure zahid hamid is going to be the most busy script writer there..... and all the movies released will be hell of a fiction!!!!!!!!
Exactly, he is the funniest character around, his delusional mindset is so amazing that one cannot help but laugh his guts out.

datguy79

IK has been running for two decades now. The guy has no chance due to the feudal nature of politics in Pakistan. PPP will have Sindh, PML-N will get most of Punjab, ANP will get the majority of votes in K-P. He has no power base.

Imran,

I am horrified to hear your interview in front of our arch enemies and your analysis of the crisis that Pakistan face today. If this is your vision and plan, then may Allah protect Pakistan from the Tsunami you want to bring with the help of "Three Foreign Ministers' you so proudly own. Your entire analysis of TTP, militancy, Jihad, terrorism is so dammed confused that I could not understand what are you trying to say. You took the total blame upon Pakistan, completely ignoring the ground realities of Indian sponsored terrorism in Pakistan even right now.

Every insult, every humiliation, even allegation and every lie that Indian anchor threw towards Pakistan, army and ISI, you accepted without objection without defending Pakistan's position. There is a reason why Indians are so comfortable with you.

We knew you would destroy Pakistan by your inexperience, lack of knowledge, personal arrogance and bad advisers. Now our worst fears have materialized. You have not learnt anything since you arrogant and infamous speech at the world cup in 1992, Astaghfurullah. Your nature is still the same -- unwise and arrogant, even if you well meaning.

You have no idea why Pakistan was created, what Indians have done and are doing. have you ever heard about Objectives resolution, Rule of Shariat in Pakistan, Ghazwa e Hind?

You want us to make a fresh start with India?????

Do you know that Kashmir dispute was to be sold to the Indians by your party leaders, former Foreign Ministers, and India would never have vacated IOK?? you want us to forget 5 million shaheeds of Pakistan movement and 1 million shaheeds of east Pakistan at the hands of Mukti and Indian army? You want us to ignore Indian role in creating TTP and BLA and their ongoing 4th Generation war to dismember Pakistan even now??

Do you even know that is 4th GW????????????

You want to reduce the defense budgets and destroy all Jihadi groups fighting against Indian occupation of Kashmir? You are totally confused between Afghan Taliban, TTP, Kashmir Jihadi groups ?? Are the Indians only threat we have??? Do you have any idea what the US is doing to Muslim countries in Middle East ??? Are you also going to De-nuclearalize Pakistan after "peace" with India, as you say you will reduce the defense budget?????

We pray to Allah that elections are cancelled and a patriotic caretaker setup is brought in place by the army for at least 3 years. It is obvious even to the blind that this Tsunami will drown and destroy Pakistan, just as earlier revenge of democracy has done.

We have no vested interest with you. We are not paid by any of your opponents or enemies to say this. Our loyalty is to Rasul Allah (sm) and we are bound by that sacred trust. You have a blind following and indeed they are blind.

May Allah protect Pakistan from wise enemies and stupid friends but this nation and its pygmy leaders are hell bent upon a collective suicide. We will make our stand, will live with dignity and inshAllah, when our time comes, we will die with honor and will never ever compromise with Hindu Zionists. Never!

Beware you indians:wave::wave::wave:

Indians are responsible for the publicity of Zaid hamid

apart from certain hardcore groups no one take this guy serious in pakistan

truthseer

The first I've heard of Zaid Hamid is from an Indian cousin. The first I've heard of this letter is from an Indian poster. That should sum up his popularity, in Karachi at least.

ganesh177

The first I've heard of Zaid Hamid is from an Indian cousin. The first I've heard of this letter is from an Indian poster. That should sum up his popularity, in Karachi at least.
Its sums up one thing though, you spend most of your hours reading about india and what indians say.

truthseer

Its sums up one thing though, you spend most of your hours reading about india and what indians say.
Not really, my cousins are Indian, I know the Indian viewpoint. I even have many Indian friends, from my stay in Dubai, so no, not really. To be honest, this is the first Indian site I've been on. I was here only, and only, because of the DDOS thread about def.pk you have here,

truthseer;641368[B said:
]Not really, my cousins are Indian,[/B] I know the Indian viewpoint. I even have many Indian friends, from my stay in Dubai, so no, not really. To be honest, this is the first Indian site I've been on. I was here only, and only, because of the DDOS thread about def.pk you have here,
even 99% pakistanis were indian before 1947 except farhaan who was arab

indian_sukhoi

Zaid Hamid must be the most dire need of a blowjob than any Pakistani in history.

No Offense, Iam just targeting him

Indians are responsible for the publicity of Zaid hamid
apart from certain hardcore groups no one take this guy serious in pakistan
:facepalm: Now your extremist, fanboy icons are also our fault?
As far as DFI is concerned, we surrender to the immense humor he generates.
Wouldn't compromise on a good laugh sponsored from across the border.

chase

look at the number of ????? and !!!!! ,it looks like a disgruntled teenage girl has written this letter :laugh:

:facepalm: Now your extremist, fanboy icons are also our fault?
As far as DFI is concerned, we surrender to the immense humor he generates.
Wouldn't compromise on a good laugh sponsored from across the border.
i would recommand much better and more humorous than this kicd head.

or rather watch the AAJ tak(parmanovv hathyaar,dus kadam pakistan khatam) :D

Decklander

i would recommand much better and more humorous than this kicd head.

or rather watch the AAJ tak(parmanovv hathyaar,dus kadam pakistan khatam) :D
It was not AAJTAK but India TV. They broke news of Aishwarya Rai's pregenancy by stating," Aish pregnant hain, kaun hai unkay bacchey ka baap? Kya Aish nay Abhi say cheating kee hai, Dekhiyeh aaj raat nau baje".
Dont believe such Danka TV kind of channels.

It was not AAJTAK but India TV. They broke news of Aishwarya Rai's pregenancy by stating," Aish pregnant hain, kaun hai unkay bacchey ka baap? Kya Aish nay Abhi say cheating kee hai, Dekhiyeh aaj raat nau baje".
Dont believe such Danka TV kind of channels.
So in short

India tv=zaid hamid

Decklander

We have some more such chanels. And we defeat you here again as we have more zain Hamids than what you have.