An appeal to General Kayani & Presid of Sri Lanka,please don't kill me

sasi

Amnesty int and other Human rights organizations also did not help us.
They chose to be silent spectators.
I have removed my posts and I am in touch with Pakistan High Commission in Sri Lanka for the last few months. I begged them a hundred times to forgive me for writing against Pak security forces and ask Sri Lanka to remove these charges. So far nothing good has happened.
We live in extreme fear. Please publish this or we will be silenced forever.
Sadia Khan
~
Originally posted by Sadia Khan
Brief summary
I was writing about very sensitive issues involving Pakistan security forces in Pakistan. Due to the threat to my life I fled to Sri Lanka along with my Mom and minor sister. I got registered with UNHCR. Overestimating the protection of UNHCR I started writing with my own name and disclosed my location.
Pakistani authorities contacted Sri Lankan Authorities and within days we were in detention camp. They confiscated everything including our passports.
I was told,
I am declared an Indian Spy
SIS head and special CID team was investigating about me
Our house was sealed
After one month of detention we fled on the 9th of April 2013.
We are in hiding for the last 7 months and it continues. WE kept begging UNHCR to give us asylum but to no avail.
On 14th October 2013 our mother exhausted with hiding left for UNHCR to beg them personally to give us asylum. Me and my minor sister left for another place due to the suspicious role of UNHCR in the past.
What happened next?
My mother begged UNHCR to come and check the building where an alleged spy of India (myself) A wanted criminal enlisted with all the police stations had lived in heart wrenching conditions for the almost 7 months. We were expecting Sri Lankan authorities and UNHCR to come running to find the truth about us but as soon as they found out that me and my sister have left the place. They lost the interest. Nobody came to check the place and talk to our owner and neighbors to find out about us. (Of course they knew I was innocent)
My mother was not offered asylum. My mother who did not have any money with her was forced to return to her place from where we had already left.
As a rule of law she should have been taken to a women in need center or to the detention camp as she had neither her passport nor UNHCR stay permit with her.
My mother went to the police station and requested them to take her to the detention camp because she neither had us in the house nor had any money. She was refused by the police Immigration and UNHCR to go to a place where she can at least get food. This is a dirty trick of UNHCR and Sri Lanka to force me to help my mother so that they can catch me.
While separating from her I did not give her any money hoping she will be taken care of.
Next day my mother was called for a so called interview with UNHCR. Violating, the basic rules of UNHCR she was further told,
"We cannot help you if you have problems with the state"
My mother was very disappointed with the interview and when she came out from the UNHCR building she was crying and screaming. UNHCR contacted Sri Lankan authorities and they contacted Pakistan Embassy. Soon a Pakistani official came to the place and stopped my mother from holding any kind of protest in a very strict way. He threatened her that if she will do so Sri Lankan authorities will break her bones"¦"¦
Now we are separated from our mother. Our mother has lost everything including us.
Pakistan and Sri Lanka want to take my life and the saddest fact is UNHCR is helping them"¦ UNHCR wants its office in Sri Lanka to go on and is ready to sacrifice us.
~
Pakistani Blogger Sadia Khan wrote against ISI of Pakistan and fled to Sri Lanka. Pakistan trapped her in Sri Lanka through the friendly Sri Lankan authorities.
They were kept in illegal detention for 1 month. They fled and now live in hiding.
Sadia Khan contacted Pakistan High Commission in Sri Lankan. Wrote an open letter to COAS General Kayani and Nawaz Sharif. Published in Daily Times. No one help. Sri Lankan Government declared her an Indian spy.
Both the sisters protested by posting nude pics.
~
Let Sadia live: Pakistani Bloggers go nude in protest

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Re: An appeal to General Kayani & Presid of Sri Lanka,please don't kil

Tough to be a Pakistani citizen if you have a conscience!

sasi

Re: An appeal to General Kayani & Presid of Sri Lanka,please don't kil

Mods REpost it in pak section, SOS came to pakistan's deeper than ocean friends section!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles