An 11-year-old British boy of Pakistani origin boarded a plane without passport

Blackwater

British boy of Pakistani origin , 11, boards plane to Italy at Manchester Airport without passport

:thumb::thumb::p:p

An 11-year-old British boy of Pakistani origin boarded a plane from Manchester to Rome on his own without a passport, tickets or boarding pass.

The boy got through a security screen by mingling with families going through Terminal 1 on Tuesday afternoon.

He was discovered while the Jet2 plane was in mid-air after passengers became suspicious.

A Manchester Airport spokesman said a number of airline staff had been suspended. The transport secretary said it was "incredibly concerning".

The airport spokesman said the boy passed through security checks but was not asked to show any documentation.

The boy went straight to the nearest aircraft that was boarding - the flight to Rome - where he was also missed during a head-count on board the plane.
'Urgent review'

The spokesman said: "It is clear that documentation has not been checked correctly at security and the boarding gate.

"The boy went through full security screening, so the safety of passengers and the aircraft was never compromised."

Transport Secretary Justine Greening said: "I treat security breaches very, very seriously indeed, so we are now reviewing urgently with Manchester Airport, and indeed the airline, exactly what happened."

A spokesperson for Jet2.com said: "On Tuesday an 11-year-old boy cleared security at Manchester Airport, without the necessary paperwork but had been through a full security search.

"The boy then boarded our flight bound for Rome.

"We have launched a full investigation into what is a serious incident, and the staff involved have been suspended pending the outcome.

"The boy has been returned safely to his family."

It is believed the boy had earlier run away from home.

He stayed on board the plane when it landed at Rome Fiumicino Airport and was flown back to Manchester when the plane returned on Tuesday evening.

BBC news

Elmo

Must you highlight him being a Pakistani?

He's a kid... and for what it seems till now, not a suicide bomber.

Blackwater

he must have send by jihadis to check security arrangement.:laugh::laugh:

Elmo

Your humour/sarcasm failed to impress all.

On topic- what were the British authorities doing, after all that has happened any boy - no matter how Anglo-Saxon he looks or not - should not have been able to fly all the way to Rome.

Blackwater

On topic- what were the British authorities doing, after all that has happened any boy - no matter how Anglo-Saxon he looks or not - should not have been able to fly all the way to Rome.

you talk of yourself only. Why all pakistani thinks they are thakedar of everybody:cool2::cool2:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Most extraordinary.

And that too the security is supposed to have been beefed up because of the Olympics.

So, it was a boy of Pakistan origin?

Well, one can't help but surmise that all this comes naturally to them.

Elmo

Most extraordinary.

And that too the security is supposed to have been beefed up because of the Olympics.

So, it was a boy of Pakistan origin?

Well, one can't help but surmise that all this comes naturally to them.
Ray, how could you even pass such a sweeping statement about a 11-year-old boy based not even on his birth place or where he had been brought up, but on the country of his parents... you need to re-think what you just said there.

pmaitra

I don't know whether BlackWater intended that to be a humour or sarcasm, but as far as I am concerned, it is a known fact that Pakistan has been training minors for suicide bomb attacks, so BlackWater's suspicions are not completely unfounded.

Elmo

I don't know whether BlackWater intended that to be a humour or sarcasm, but as far as I am concerned, it is a known fact that Pakistan has been training minors for suicide bomb attacks, so BlackWater's suspicions are not completely unfounded.
Some six decades back, India and Pakistan were one, so should I assume all Pakistani bombers to be of Indian origin, and hold all Indians responsible as well?

Guilt by association?

Pokemon

Some six decades back, India and Pakistan were one, so should I assume all Pakistani bombers to be of Indian origin, and hold all Indians responsible as well?

Guilt by association?
Selective association huh??

The suspicion is not just because he belongs to pakistan but because he belongs to a nation who indulge in terrorism up to an extent of training minors and ladies to do their dirty jobs.

Elmo

Selective association huh??

The suspicion is not just because he belongs to pakistan but because he belongs to a nation who indulge in terrorism up to an extent of training minors and ladies to do their dirty jobs.
I might not be a minor, but am a lady, and certainly haven't ever done any dirty job (except banning and infracting).

Don't generalise.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

Guilt by association?
some six decades back people in pakistan were lot more saner than they are now.now your text books are filled with hate for hindus and funny thing is you are hating your past by doing that.it was jinnah's decision to make a new country for muslims.so now we are not same people.our ancestors might have been same but we are different.

ontopic-i see kid got some issues with his family.

Pokemon

I might not be a minor, but am a lady, and certainly haven't ever done any dirty job (except banning and infracting).

Don't generalise.
Where did I generalize??

Does saying they are training even minors and ladies means all minors and all ladies of pakistan???

pmaitra

Guilt by association?

When Osama was killed, I saw a few Pakistanis calling themselves Indians in the US.

So, it is not guilt by association, but association by guilt, on the part of Pakistanis.

Not that all Pakistanis are bad, but it is indeed a shame to be one.

Blackwater

Guilt by association?
1) According to Pakistanis ,present day pakistan was never part of British India

2) why 99% terrorist around the world took training or visited in present day pakistan and their guru found in abotabad:wave::wave::cool2:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

That lame "he is a kid" excuse is over.

300 Pakistani children ready for attacks

(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) - A teenager, who was part of deadliest suicide bombing in a shrine which killed 50 people and injured 100 more in Pakistan's Punjab province this week, said Friday 300 more children have been trained for attacks.

Omar Fidai, 15, was injured after another one of his colleagues struck the Sufi shrine in Dera Ghazi Khan District on April 4. He told the Pakistani TV channels that he did not knew he would target the Muslims! "I tender my apology to the families of those whose relatives have been killed. The Children who are ready for suicide attacks in the training center should refuse to target Muslims as Islam does not allow it," Fidai said on his hospital bed. "I did not know we are targeting the Muslims. I knew it later. My message to the bombers in the Taliban training center is to leave the training center as they are not prepared for martyrdom attacks, but they are trained for suicide attacks which are forbidden in Islam," he said.

He said that he was told by Naeem and Zafar that they would be sent to Afghanistan for attack but when they arrived in Dera Ghazi Khan he was told that the people at shrine are worst than Americans as they bow to human beings. "I refused to carry out attack. But they told me that the people at the shrine are infidel as they seek help from men. So we were forced and convinced to attack and then were ready for Fidai (martyrdom attack). Ismail carried out attack.. I tried to blow myself after half an hour of the first attack. But my jacket could not detonate".

He said the teachers used to tell the bombers in a training center in North Waziristan tribal region that they would be sent to Afghanistan for suicide attacks. "I had also told them (teachers) that I want to carry out attack in Afghanistan". Fidai said that he was contacted by one Taliban leader -- Qari Zafar – after he came out of school in North Waziristan and told him that he should become a suicide bomber as he would go to paradise after he would carry out the attack.

He said that Mulla Sangin from Afghanistan was in charge of the suicide training center who is now associated with the TTP or Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan. "I am really shocked and sad as I and Ismail (who blew himself up in the shrine) killed more than 50 people. Innocent and minor children were also killed in our attack. Young women and aged people were killed and injured. I am ashamed of my act," Fidai said.

He said that his father has died while two younger sister and mother live in North Waziristan, adding that he never remembered them during the training as 'I was anxious to attack and go to paradise'.

The US-Saudi organized so called Taliban movement's conduct has inflcted so much loss against Islam and the world Muslims so far that rarely ever any other anti-Islamic enemy has managed to do so.

Portarying a harsh image of the religion whose Prophet (P) once said, 'I was appointed Allah's Messenget to complete the best ethical behaviors' is the worst possible type of betraying Islam. Promoting factional fight between Sh'a and Sunni Muslim brether is the other big crime of Mr. Bin Laden -- George Bush's family friend -- and his nasty organization.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

That lame "he is a kid" excuse is over.

300 Pakistani children ready for attacks

(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) - A teenager, who was part of deadliest suicide bombing in a shrine which killed 50 people and injured 100 more in Pakistan's Punjab province this week, said Friday 300 more children have been trained for attacks.

Omar Fidai, 15, was injured after another one of his colleagues struck the Sufi shrine in Dera Ghazi Khan District on April 4. He told the Pakistani TV channels that he did not knew he would target the Muslims! "I tender my apology to the families of those whose relatives have been killed. The Children who are ready for suicide attacks in the training center should refuse to target Muslims as Islam does not allow it," Fidai said on his hospital bed. "I did not know we are targeting the Muslims. I knew it later. My message to the bombers in the Taliban training center is to leave the training center as they are not prepared for martyrdom attacks, but they are trained for suicide attacks which are forbidden in Islam," he said.

He said that he was told by Naeem and Zafar that they would be sent to Afghanistan for attack but when they arrived in Dera Ghazi Khan he was told that the people at shrine are worst than Americans as they bow to human beings. "I refused to carry out attack. But they told me that the people at the shrine are infidel as they seek help from men. So we were forced and convinced to attack and then were ready for Fidai (martyrdom attack). Ismail carried out attack.. I tried to blow myself after half an hour of the first attack. But my jacket could not detonate".

He said the teachers used to tell the bombers in a training center in North Waziristan tribal region that they would be sent to Afghanistan for suicide attacks. "I had also told them (teachers) that I want to carry out attack in Afghanistan". Fidai said that he was contacted by one Taliban leader -- Qari Zafar – after he came out of school in North Waziristan and told him that he should become a suicide bomber as he would go to paradise after he would carry out the attack.

He said that Mulla Sangin from Afghanistan was in charge of the suicide training center who is now associated with the TTP or Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan. "I am really shocked and sad as I and Ismail (who blew himself up in the shrine) killed more than 50 people. Innocent and minor children were also killed in our attack. Young women and aged people were killed and injured. I am ashamed of my act," Fidai said.

He said that his father has died while two younger sister and mother live in North Waziristan, adding that he never remembered them during the training as 'I was anxious to attack and go to paradise'.

The US-Saudi organized so called Taliban movement's conduct has inflcted so much loss against Islam and the world Muslims so far that rarely ever any other anti-Islamic enemy has managed to do so.

Portarying a harsh image of the religion whose Prophet (P) once said, 'I was appointed Allah's Messenget to complete the best ethical behaviors' is the worst possible type of betraying Islam. Promoting factional fight between Sh'a and Sunni Muslim brether is the other big crime of Mr. Bin Laden -- George Bush's family friend -- and his nasty organization.

chuk te phaate:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

mayfair

Guilt by association?
Some four decades back Bangladeshis were Pakistanis. Try telling them to assume that they are of Paki origin and therefore responsible for all the Pakiness in the world.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles