amit here :-)

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
:happy_2: Hi forum,

Greetings, I am amit patel from Gujarat. i currently live at TX, USA. I am an IT professional.

i always wanted to be a fighter pilot(for IAF baaz') but didn't make it. so i ended up as a computer geek.

I post defense related and nation related videos on my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/utubekhiladi (you are most welcome to check out my channel)

my hobbies are guns, weapons, armors, technology, rockets, missile and cloak and dagger. i am also a PS3 gamer, my gammer tag is INSAS

Thanks,
amit

Last edited:

Rage

DFI TEAM
Namaste Amitbhai.

Good to have you on here. I've actually watched some of your videos. Pretty good.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
:happy_2: Hi forum,

Greetings, I am amit patel from Gujarat. i currently live at TX, USA. I am an IT professional.

i always wanted to be a fighter pilot(for IAF baaz') but didn't make it. so i ended up as a computer geek.

I post defense related and nation related videos on my youtube channel youtube.com/utubekhiladi (you are most welcome to check out my channel)

my hobbies are guns, weapons, armors, technology, rockets, missile and cloak and dagger.

Thanks,
amit
Welcome Amit.....I am your ol'Pal....LOL :)

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Kemcho Amit Bhai? Majama Che?. I have known your youtube handle for many years now and you make very good videos and we are glad that you are on DFI. Welcome to the forum and have a nice time on the forum. Awaiting your new youtube videos.

A.V.

welcome to dfi q will check u r channel for sure u can even like to join our youtube channel and help us with it we are looking for people to take the initiative

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Gujarati log vadhi raya chhe DFI pur.. Welcome aboard mate..

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
welcome to dfi q will check u r channel for sure u can even like to join our youtube channel and help us with it we are looking for people to take the initiative
what is the official youtube channel name of defenceforum.in?

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Hey Amit. Big fan of some of your videos. ;;D

Last edited:

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Quite similar to my story with only difference that i ended up becoming a banker. Like you, i always wanted to become IAF pilot and fly that Bazz The Mig-29U, made to SSBs many times but it was my body which wiped my dreams, anyway Welcome to DFI.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Quite similar to my story with only difference that i ended up becoming a banker. Like you, i always wanted to become IAF pilot and fly that Bazz The Mig-29U, made to SSBs many times but it was my body which wiped my dreams, anyway Welcome to DFI.
During my childhood, the baaz' of the 28th squadrons was the first super sonic fighter's of IAF's. there was no Mki's at that time. so i always dreamed to became a fighter pilot for the mighty MIG-29. MIG-29 was so sexy and hot during 80-90's but now i don't care about Baaz anymore because of MKI =))

I thank you all for warm welcomes and greetings

Thanks

Pintu

Welcome to Defence Forum of India, Amit , please enjoy your stay.

Regards

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome.

Have a good time.

Post some of your works here too!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I think a lot of us have seen your videos in Youtube. Great stuff man and Welcome to DFI.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
During my childhood, the baaz' of the 28th squadrons was the first super sonic fighter's of IAF's. there was no Mki's at that time. so i always dreamed to became a fighter pilot for the mighty MIG-29. MIG-29 was so sexy and hot during 80-90's but now i don't care about Baaz anymore because of MKI =))

I thank you all for warm welcomes and greetings

Thanks
I saw BAAZ for first time in one IAF calender brought to my house by one Baaz pilot and that moment i narrowed my fighter pilot dream to Mig-29U but before that i was dreaming to fly Mig-21 one day, which still looks very appealing to me. BTW I don't think Mig-29U was the first supersonic fighter of 28 squadron which is popularly known as 'SUPERSONICS' because it was the first IAF squadron to receive first true supersonic jet which was Mig-21FL.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles