American Hangrope for China!

Adux

Country flag

Now add Indian Navy, Vietnamese Navy, South Korean Navy, Philipino Navy, Australian Navy, Taiwanese and the Japanese Navy.

China cannot and will not be able to break America, unless a Soviet Union happens to USA.

ice berg

You forgot the marsians , the jupitans, the romanus etc.

On a serious note, Where did you get the crazy idea that China wants to break America.

China progressed in part because of US.

Pax Americana suits China just fine.

Adux

Country flag
Trackwhack

Do you know the number of us embassy personel. In countries like burma..they keep a large military personel in their embassy..after the iran fiasco. Pax americana doesnt suit anyone especially the chinese their geography is not really conducive for naval power considering the threat scenario....you want to beat america.get them out of their safety zone...brazil is your answer..albeit a long term one

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Country flag
The Base in Guam will be going thru a major expansion with plans for B2 bombers
long range cruise missiles etc...

s002wjh

Country flag
No little chicom, just giving you chinese a reality check. Welcome to India,
like i said typical anti-china comments on this forum, and your reply is typical too. seen it hundreds time

huaxia rox

Now add Indian Navy, Vietnamese Navy, South Korean Navy, Philipino Navy, Australian Navy, Taiwanese and the Japanese Navy.
without the presence of the US u ve added nothing worth mentioning......

Adux

Country flag
south korean and japanese navy.not to mention the indian navy are a pushovers..lol..chicom...heck..the indian navy or japanese navy singularly can make reef out of PLAN

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

huaxia rox

missiles with nulcear warheads in our nuclear subs can destory all the major cities in japan in seconds and u were saying???

without the presence of american consultants and experts etc i dont even know if japanese can operate stuff like their aegis system or patriot 3 properly.....

japan is already the strongest in your list so do i need to mention others???

the us (and its navy) is the only thing needs to be paid attention on.....

Adux

Country flag
missiles with nulcear warheads in our nuclear subs can destory all the major cities in japan in seconds and u were saying???
You will land one missile in Japan, and after that there wont be a China left, You are an idiot. Why? Because you dont even know how to read history or allainces, or why the US fleet is in forward deployment.

without the presence of american consultants and experts etc i dont even know if japanese can operate stuff like their aegis system or patriot 3 properly.....
Oh, Yes. Japanese are known to be idiots, last time they got angry, they raped you chicoms.

japan is already the strongest in your list so do i need to mention others??
I think you shut up, because you are giving a headache to god himself.

the us (and its navy) is the only thing needs to be paid attention on.....
Not the floating Soviet junk that is your navy, lol. Japan alone can send your Navy to bottom, let's not even start with India. You are such an idiot, it is laughable.

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
Nice , we have a history teacher here.

You will land one missile in Japan, and after that there wont be a China left, You are an idiot. Why? Because you dont even know how to read history or allainces, or why the US fleet is in forward deployment.

Oh, Yes. Japanese are known to be idiots, last time they got angry, they raped you chicoms.

I think you shut up, because you are giving a headache to god himself.

Not the floating Soviet junk that is your navy, lol. Japan alone can send your Navy to bottom, let's not even start with India. You are such an idiot, it is laughable.

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
Tiny dick chicom is feeling sad, really. Guess who got really ----ed in 1962, ran back to your own little chicom land when the Indians started counter attack. Guess, the japs will have to reach your shores again, lol.
I dont think anyone in the forum will agree with you.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles