America wants independent Balochistan

JBH22

My friend . And way before the invasion of Afghanistan , Soviets identified more than 15 oil and gas fields in northern Afghanistan and estimated that Afghanistan is having proven and probable natural gas reserves at up to 5 trillion cubic feet (Tcf) in the 1970s.

Soviet invasion of Afghanistan was to get the natural resources of Afghanistan and during the invasion of Afghanistan hundreds of tons of Natural resources were transferred to Soviet union , Copper, Zine, Brass, Iron Ore etc.
This still stands good for the present invasion, of course Soviets were there to protect their interest. USSR did not lack iron ore etc the most pressing concern was the possibility of having US sponsored regime near its borders.

Insurgency in Kashmir was from nowhere linked to Afghanistan and was completely run by the Pakistanis .
ISI after its "success" in afghan war used its assets and experience to wage similar war in Kashmir, remember that afghan insurgents were among the first wave of attacks in late 1980s and early 1990s. They would torture CRPF troops that they captured, having said that I would add that Pakistan has a history of using tribesman against India since 1947, but the Soviet withdrawal gave them the idea of bleeding India through thousand cuts.

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
This still stands good for the present invasion, of course Soviets were there to protect their interest. USSR did not lack iron ore etc the most pressing concern was the possibility of having US sponsored regime near its borders.
For 10 years , natural resources of Afghanistan were simply ended up in the pockets of Soviet Russians without any benefits for the Afghans . Now see what Indians are doing in Afghanistan ? Investing in infra structure and getting all the mine contracts in which both Afghans and Indians are benefiting.

ISI after its "success" in afghan war used its assets and experience to wage similar war in Kashmir, remember that afghan insurgents were among the first wave of attacks in late 1980s and early 1990s. They would torture CRPF troops that they captured, having said that I would add that Pakistan has a history of using tribesman against India since 1947, but the Soviet withdrawal gave them the idea of bleeding India through thousand cuts.

You are really mixing up .. Afghans are having border disputes with Pakistan that is Durrand line and they don't accept it even the Talibans who are said to be creation of Pakistan completely denied it .

Shortly after the soviet withdraw , civil war started in Afghanistan and in no way , Afghan mujaheddins would come to Kashmir .. India was ofcourse target of the NATO alliance as India was the biggest ally of USSR but things doesn't work out against India because Afghans were having issues with Pakistan as Pakistanis were trying to merge Afghanistan and Pakistan which proud Afghans would never accept . Afghans are followers of Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan , the Frontier Gandhi who was humiliated a lot by the Pakistanis

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Usual typical trash served by ISI funded journos! Please avoid posting articles from certain sites and by certain journos, by posting we are only helping further their nonsense.

Anyway, coming to the point, if the Americans were really interested in having an independent Baluchistan, rest assured there would have been an alround web knit around, big number of international and Pakistani media alike reporting the issue, the human rights watch dogs and pretty much all those who are funded by the Americans be talking about this issue, the issue finding its way to the various bodies of the UN, economic funding and aid to Pakistan linked to how Pakistan was handling the Baluchistan issue, and much more.

Don't go further to look how these people function when they are on specific agendas. Check out how in the early 90s, when the SU had broken up, and India was literally on its knees economically, how a complete propaganda happened around Kashmir all being done and supported by the Pakistanis, the Americans, the British, and the Arabs alike. The then PM, PV Narshima Roa, was too smart a cookie for all these lots and we possibly sailed through one of the worst crisis of those times.

Pakistan are yet to face this crisis, and so they are not ready to give up on the Americans either for they understand the onslaught they will face, and I am of the belief Pakistan, even with all the support from the Chinese, would find it extremely difficult to resist such a partition if the Americans come to it.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Whatever we must be focused on getting Pok rather then baluchistan .we never not directly connected through land route to baluchistan so we could not help them Even if we hd one i doubt India would have really tried .

Now that chines had got management of gawadar they are not going to have it partition .

So we better get PoK before chiona-pak bulid all whether rail-road link in Pok and mainland china .

No body is intersted in helping India to get Pok as it would make India gateway .

nirranj

Country flag
The US's motive in Balochistan has more to do with their planned invasion of Iran in Short term.
Considering they have puppets to Irans west, now they want a puppet in Iran's east. Though Afghanistan can perform this role, any troop buildup in Afghanistan will need to go through the Pakistan.

Long term will be to have a permanent access to Afghanistan and there by having presence in the Chinese west.

India should oppose any American motive to invade Iran and India should bat for a strategic partnership with the Iran.

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
yeah, it started somewhere around the partition itself. Never seen a country with such an ego
Pakistani Establishment used Kashmir issue to firm the foundation of Pakistan which was weak since the starting as Afghans of NWFP were looking to merge with Afghanistan. Balochis were fighting to keep themselves independent . Both India and Pakistan were having similar issues with the integration.Even there were Hindu kingdoms which were trying to be Independent.

23 Jun 1947 - TRAVANCORE WILL WORK WITH PAKISTAN CALCUTTA, Sun...

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
The US's motive in Balochistan has more to do with their planned invasion of Iran in Short term.
It has more to do with Chinese and even Indians in long term .

Considering they have puppets to Irans west, now they want a puppet in Iran's east. Though Afghanistan can perform this role, any troop buildup in Afghanistan will need to go through the Pakistan.
NATO came into Afghanistan and even Iraq with the help of Iranians only .

Long term will be to have a permanent access to Afghanistan and there by having presence in the Chinese west.
Its linked to the natural sources of Afghanistan and access to central Asian republics .

India should oppose any American motive to invade Iran and India should bat for a strategic partnership with the Iran.
There will be no invasion of Iran .. American bases which are in Gulf states , all those ports and bases lease is finishing and thats why this Iranian threat is shown .

nirranj

Country flag
It has more to do with Chinese and even Indians in long term .
I quoted invading Iran as short term.

NATO came into Afghanistan and even Iraq with the help of Iranians only .
I didn't know this. Please educate me more on this relationship.

Its linked to the natural sources of Afghanistan and access to central Asian republics .
Yes. I quoted presence in Chinese west because China has the advantage in Centra Asia as it is continguous to its Main land. Now the Americans are dependent on the Ruskies or Pakis to access Central Asia or Afghanistan.

There will be no invasion of Iran .. American bases which are in Gulf states , all those ports and bases lease is finishing and thats why this Iranian threat is shown .
Going by America's record of rattling on evil regimes and then Invading them post WWII, I doubt your claim. they will for sure try to invade Iran so that they are controlling majority of worlds oil (including that of Central Asia).

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
I quoted invading Iran as short term.
Invasion would occurred that time when the current Iranian regime will not change its policy towards the Western World . but here the current Iranian regime is handling things very smoothly and showing that they are neutral in NATO Vs Russia and this stand is similar like which India has took .

I didn't know this. Please educate me more on this relationship.
Northern Alliance was completely backed by Iran which has worked out with NATO in the invasion of Afghanistan and the same was done in Iraq in the removal of Saddam Hussain Baathist regime in which the Kurdish Seperatist as well as the Al Badr brigades were backed by Iran who have worked in the invasion of Iraq. and on that other hand during the same period . Death to America rallies were taken out in Iran. :rofl:

Yes. I quoted presence in Chinese west because China has the advantage in Centra Asia as it is continguous to its Main land. Now the Americans are dependent on the Ruskies or Pakis to access Central Asia or Afghanistan.
In real , its the Indians who are in advantage as the Afghans are not letting Pakistanis to dictate them terms and thats why Pakistanis are out of the picture as Afghans are dealing directly with Indians and even Chinese . Indians are already maintaining presence via Afghanistan inside Central Asia. Afghans doesnt have any border disputes with India but Afghans do have border disputes with Pakistan which is durrand line .

Going by America's record of rattling on evil regimes and then Invading them post WWII, I doubt your claim. they will for sure try to invade Iran so that they are controlling majority of worlds oil (including that of Central Asia).
The lease of Americans bases within Arab world is ending and the Americans came inside the Arab world to counter the Soviet bases . The removal of American bases from the region would increase the importance of Indian Naval in the region and Arabs consider India as a friendly country . so in long run removal of America and Russian bases from Middle east would benefit India and Chinese .

Bilal

True but independent baluchistan will be more like dependent baluchistan,where is the machinery for different sectors going to come from.

Bilal

Well you think these countries will support baluchistan,they have nothing in common,half of lower baluchistan is actually covered by sheedis,that is black africans who came to baluchistan and are now part of the society as labourers for the rich landlords,barren wastelands used for nuclear testing,and tribal culture will mean it will be impossible to govern,my prediction is soon after independence there will be a massive war between iran and baluchistan on iranian baluchistan,the resulting war will spread to afghanistan,pakistan and later india.

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
If there is an independent balochisatn there will be a US base there or maybe a few naval,
Military etc. To make sure balochisatn thrives.
Independent Balochistan would be reality that time only when the regional powers India and China doesn't see it a threat . So does India or China would let it ? answer would be no .

Country flag
Independent Balochistan would be reality that time only when the regional powers India and China doesn't see it a threat . So does India or China would let it ? answer would be no .
You can say India,china,russia and Iran. But are any capable of stopping USA
if USA wants and independent Baluchistan? Were any able to stop US-Aghan war?

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
You can say India,china,russia and Iran. But are any capable of stopping USA
if USA wants and independent Baluchistan? Were any able to stop US-Aghan war?
Russia and Iran cant do anything because Iran itself is battling the separatists in Iranian Baluchistan where as Russians are already losing ground in Middle east .

Americans and even Russians can invade any country but they cant hold it for longer time . But when it comes to Baluchistan .. Indians do have advantage because of the cultural similarities .

Country flag
Russia and Iran cant do anything because Iran itself is battling the separatists in Iranian Baluchistan where as Russians are already losing ground in Middle east .

Americans and even Russians can invade any country but they cant hold it for longer time . But when it comes to Baluchistan .. Indians do have advantage because of the cultural similarities .
India is accused of being involved in Baluchistan routinely by pak

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
India is accused of being involved in Baluchistan routinely by pak
Pakistani establishment have always used India for its existence and to crush separatist movements . Even during the 70's , India named by pushed by Pakistani establishment to arming Balochis separatists against Iran and Pakistan but later it came out that it was the Soviets behind that .

PunjabiStylin

Tihar Jail
Banned

what cultural simmilarities lol , the average baloch looks nothing like your average indian

ninja85

True but independent baluchistan will be more like dependent baluchistan,where is the machinery for different sectors going to come from.
obviously not from pakibeggaristan.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles