Alleged Indian Involvement in Terrorist Attacks in Pakistan

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Information Black Hole

ISLAMABAD — Before the Pakistani military launched its offensive against Taliban militants in the rugged tribal region of South Waziristan, Gen. Ashfaq Pervaiz Kayani, the powerful Pakistani army chief, called the region an “intelligence black hole.” For journalists — from both the print and electronic media — the region is also close to an “information black hole.”

Most of the information comes from official briefings by the army spokesperson. Claims by the military, which controls the flow of information as a “security imperative,” and counter-claims by the Taliban, appear to be exaggerated and crafted to serve the interests of each side.

The tribal areas have always been known as the distant, lawless frontiers. Even during peaceful times, the writ of the state was nonexistent there. Many outsiders viewed the regions, which straddle the border with Afghanistan, as safe havens for drug barons, car smugglers, kidnappers and murderers. Journalists have faced killings and intimidation.

South Waziristan, in particular, has been considered the most remote, hostile and inhospitable area for outsiders.

Months before the current operation began, troops sealed all access points leading to the region. There are virtually no journalists inside the battle zone and most local reporters are operating from the neighboring regions of Dera Ismail Khan and Bannu. This means that accurate reporting of the operation as it unfolds day by day is a challenge, a fact which is acknowledged by journalists here.

By comparison, reporting in the northern Swat valley, the scene of a military operation earlier this year, was easier. The valley had a stronger journalistic tradition, better access and a better communications network.

“If you ask me what is my flow of information now, I would say barely a trickle,” said Talat Hussain, a respected Pakistani journalist and one of the country’s most popular talk show hosts. Mr. Hussain said that in anticipation of the offensive, he did a lot of research about the area and different militant commanders who hold sway.

“Our reports now are analysis of what we think is the obvious,” he conceded.

Mubashir Zaidi, a news editor at DAWN TV, agreed. “The military is the only channel of information apart from the displaced people from whom we try to get a sense of things,” he said.

Journalists also rely on background briefings by intelligence officials, who provide interesting nuggets.

In the propaganda war, both sides want to have the upper hand. Just yesterday, a Taliban spokesperson issued a warning to journalists“not to become a part of the government propaganda.”

“The Tribal Areas are being steadily emptied of their journalists because of the threats and violence against them,” concluded the Paris-based media campaigning group Reporters sans Frontières 10 months ago. “The Taliban groups and security forces are entirely to blame for this exodus as they display a disgraceful disregard for media freedom and safety.”

Salman Masood is a Pakistani journalist who works for The New York Times in Islamabad.

Information Black Hole - At War Blog - NYTimes.com

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Pakistan's Baghdad Bob

Officials in Islamabad are notorious spinmeisters, but military spokesman Maj. Gen. Athar Abbas is fast becoming a prevaricator without peer.

As American tanks rumbled in to Baghdad on April 7, 2003, Iraqi InformationMinister Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf, who became affectionately known as BaghdadBob, tried mightily to convince Western journalists to ignore the facts infront of their eyes. "I triple guarantee you, there are no American soldiers in Baghdad," he told reporters as American troops gathered a few hundred yardsaway. Later, he stated that American soldiers were "committing suicide by thehundreds on the gates of Baghdad," mere hours before coalition forces securedthe city.

Today,Baghdad Bob might have found a successor in the form of Maj. Gen. Athar Abbas,the director general of Pakistan's Inter-Services Public Relations, which handles media relations for the Pakistani armed forces. In a recent Washington Post column, David Ignatius celebrated Pakistan's new determination in confronting the Taliban, quoting Abbas saying that the ongoing offensive in South Waziristan brings an end to the Pakistani government's thinking that "somehow we'll be able to manage them, co-opt them, bring them on board."

Statementslike that are music to American policymakers' ears. But somehow, it seems like we've heard all of this from General Abbas before. In less than two years, the general has provided the media with a fairly impressive list of promises, assertions, and projections -- none of which have more than a tenuous basis in reality. Here are a few of his greatest hits. But don't worry: We're sure that, this time, he means every word he says.

Sponsorship of the Taliban

Claim: In the recent Frontline documentary aired on Oct. 13, "Obama's War," a perplexed correspondent tried to get a straight answer from Major General Abbas. Is it true, he asked, that the Pakistani government knows where Taliban leaders such as Mullah Omar and Siraj Haqqaniare located? But Abbas would not budge: "There is no truth in Mullah Omar and Siraj Haqqani remaining in Pakistan side of the border. I refute that. No one has shown any intelligence to the Pakistanis."

Taliban groups such as these, Abbas said, "operate from Afghanistan. If somebody claims that everything is happening from this side of the border, I am sorry, this is misplaced, and we refute it."

Reality: In 2008, the chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff, Adm. Michael Mullen traveled to Islamabad topresent the Pakistani government with evidence that elements of Pakistan's Directorate of Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) were supporting the Taliban. Mullen reportedly provided the Pakistani government with intercepted communications between the ISI and the Taliban to prove his point. "We spoke to, clearly, the ISI's relationship with various militant groups that they've had for some time," said Mullen in the same Frontline documentary. U.S. officials, from Barack Obama on down, have continued to emphasize Pakistan's role as an incubator of terrorist activities. Thepresident stated this past March: "Multiple intelligence estimates have warned that Al Qaida is actively planning attacks on the United States homeland from its safe haven in Pakistan."

Waziristan

Claim: On May 17, 2008, Abbas accompanied journalists to Waziristan to speak of the military's recent offensive in the region. He attempted to reassure reporters about a recent relocation of Pakistani Army troops: "The Army will still have a dominating presence [in Waziristan]. ...Until we are fully sure that the tribal elders and 'jirga' (tribal council) are fully in place, we will stay here."

Reality: On May 23, Taliban commander Qari Hussain -- whom the Pakistani military took credit for killing during another offensive in Waziristan in January -- held a press conference mocking reports of his death. "I am alive, don't you see me?" he said. Baitullah Mehsud, then the most influential Taliban leader in Waziristan, also addressed a news conference at a government school building to announce that the Taliban would continue its war against NATO forces in Afghanistan. For the Pakistani military, this all amounted to something considerably less than a "dominating presence" in Waziristan. In any case, the military presence there soon waned, precipitating the recent offensive into the region.

Drone strikes

Claim: Abbas has repeatedly criticized the U.S. drone strikes in Pakistan, and emphasized that the Pakistani military had no need for American help in its recent offensive. For that reason, the drone strike in the area of Bajaur on Oct. 24 was particularly inconvenient. Abbas, however, was unfazed: "Our information suggests that explosive material being loaded ata vehicle blew up," he told journalists.

Reality: The "vehicle"detonated near a bunker where Maulana Faqir Muhammad, deputy chief of Hakimullah Mehsud's Tehrik-e-Taliban, happened to be holding a secret meeting. That's either the most fortuitous location for an explosives accident in history, or a strike from a Predator drone. The International News and the Daily Times, both Pakistani newspapers, didn't fall for Abbas's spin -- they reported the explosion as a drone strike.

Shamsi Airbase

Claim: On Feb. 17, Abbas was handed a bona fide public relations disaster. The Times of London reported that the United States was using Pakistan's Shamsi airfield, which lies about 200 miles away from Mullah Omar's stronghold of Quetta, to launch Predator drone strikes. After spending the past year issuing government condemnations of U.S. drone strikes, Abbas was faced with the inconvenient fact that thePakistani state was quietly complicit in the launching of these attacks. But, like a good soldier, he pressed bravely on. As the Times of London reported: "Major General Athar Abbas, the chief military spokesman, confirmed that US forces were using Shamsi [airfield]. ‘The airfield is being used only for logistics,' he said, without elaborating."

Reality: Abbas's denial would have been more believable if the Google Earth images accompanying the Times's article did not clearly show Predator drones on the ground at Shamsi airbase. The U.S. government also evidently did not believe that Abbas's explanation would pass muster. Two days later, on Feb. 19, U.S. officials would admit publicly to operating drones from Shamsi, and that the Pakistani government had been providing them with the locations of potential targets inthe tribal areas.

Swat Valley

Claim: After a year of fighting in thecontested Swat Valley, the New York Times profiled the "terrified" residents caught between the Taliban and the Pakistani army on Jan.24. The article reported that Taliban fighters roam around the region freely,while the military hunkers down in its camps. Abbas, however, took issue withthe accusation that the military lacks the will to fight, calling it "very unfair and unjustified." He also disputed that Mingora, the largest town in Swat, had fallen to the militants. "Just because they come out at night and throw down four or five bodies in the square does not mean that militants control anything," he argued.

Reality: On Feb. 16, the Pakistani government would sign a treaty in the Swat Valley that allowed for the imposition of sharia law in the region, in exchange for a "permanent cease-fire" with the Taliban. It turns out that the Taliban's ability to "throw down four or five bodies in the square" did, in fact, say something about their ability to control the area - and at the height of their power the militants were able to assert their authority within 60 miles of Islamabad. The Pakistani government would only regain control of the Swat Valley after another offensive, begun in May 2009.

Pakistan's Baghdad Bob | Foreign Policy

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
Pakistan?s troubles of ?their own making?: Krishna

Pak’s troubles of ‘their own making’: Krishna

New Delhi: India on Tuesday rubbished Pakistan's allegations that it was fomenting trouble in the neighbouring country, saying it has nothing to do with their internal developments which are of ‘their own making’.

"We have absolutely nothing to do with whatever is happening in Balochistan or whatever is happening within Pakistan. I think it is their own making," External Affairs Minister S M Krishna said.

The Minister was of the view that there is "total confusion" in Pakistan and that he did not think that there is any effective government functioning there.

Krishna's comments come against the backdrop of Pakistan's claims that its security forces had seized Indian-made arms and equipment from the Taliban stronghold of South Waziristan, where the Army has launched a major operation to flush out the militants.

The latest accusation was made by Pakistan Information Minister Qamar Zaman Kaira, who said that Islamabad has found ‘concrete evidence’ regarding New Delhi’s role in fanning insurgency in South Waziristan, where the military is engaged in an intense battle with the Taliban.

Interior Minister Rehman Malik had also, recently, alleged that India was supplying arms to Taliban militants.

Addressing a joint press conference with Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Director General Major Athar Abbas, Kaira said Islamabad would soon discuss the issue with New Delhi.

Kaira said Pakistan wants to resolve all the pending issues with India through peace talks, which should resume as soon as possible.

Interacting with media persons, Abbas said troops have recovered large quantities of Indian arms and ammunition, literature, medical equipments and medicines from Sherwangi near Kaniguram during search and combing operations.

“The Foreign Office has been informed of the discoveries and the matter would be taken up through diplomatic channels with the Indian authorities,” Abbas said.

What’s troubling about the state of affairs in the country is that the latest accusation came even after US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton clarified, that there was not sufficient evidence to prove India’s involvement in terror activities inside Pakistan’s territory.

Bureau Report with ANI inputs

Flint

"Indian made" mortars recovered in South Waziristan:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Gee, maybe they were made in Kolkata's Chinatown, unless our ordinance factories use Mandarin. :sarcastic:

Flint

^The 82mm mortars are alleged to be Indian, not the Chinese ones on the left.

Strange though, nobody in Pakistan is blaming China for supporting TTP :p

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
^Soo, don't those Chinese markings show that China is behind most terror attacks? Because I see more Chinese shells and mortars there, than those 82 mm ones? They apparently forgot a "Chinese Ammo" placard.

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
If India really wanted to foment an insurgency in Pakistan, why would it take the risk of transporting its own ammunition all the way there when cheaper options exist through the flourishing local arms industry?

Flint

'Pakistanis Have Blown My Comments Out Of Proportion' - C. Christine Fair

The senior political scientist at RAND Corporation insists Pakistani press is taking her innocuous remarks out of context

Ashish Kumar Sen

Caught in the crossfire between India and Pakistan over the Balochistan issue is C. Christine Fair, a senior political scientist at the non-profit think-tank RAND Corporation. This March, Fair participated in roundtable discussion organised by the prestigious American magazine, Foreign Affairs, during which she was quoted as saying, "Having visited the Indian mission in Zahedan, Iran, I can assure you they are not issuing visas as the main activity." The Pakistani press repeatedly cites her remark to bolster Pakistan's accusations that India supports separatists in Balochistan.

Fair, who returned to Washington on Wednesday from a trip to India, addressed the controversy for the first time in an exclusive phone interview with Ashish Kumar Sen and insisted her remarks have been taken out of context and blown out of proportion. Excerpts:

In a Foreign Affairs roundtable earlier this year you are quoted as saying: "Having visited the Indian mission in Zahedan, Iran, I can assure you they are not issuing visas as the main activity!" What did you mean by this?

I am fairly confident that every consulate in Zahedan - and I believe Pakistan has one as well - are not issuing a lot of visas. What I actually meant was something relatively innocuous that the Pakistanis picked up, took out of context and blew out of proportion, and that is that competent intelligence agencies cultivate assets. They have listening posts. They are there to gather information.

I would be surprised if consulates in countries that have competent intelligence services are not doing this all over the place. This is a relatively quotidian activity that virtually all consulates engage in. I meant something far more banal and yet benign, and quite frankly commonplace than what was attributed to me.

How deeply enmeshed are Indian intelligence activities with the separatists in Balochistan?

I have never gone to any lengths to look at that issue and I do not know anyone who has a line of credible information. I have never insinuated anything other than what I have said to you.

Do you believe India is supporting terrorism in Balochistan?

I never said there was active support for terrorism, that was something that the Pakistanis attributed to me.

In your remarks, you go on to say, "Moreover, India has run operations from its mission in Mazar (through which it supported the Northern Alliance) and is likely doing so from the other consulates it has reopened in Jalalabad and Qandahar along the border. Indian officials have told me privately that they are pumping money into Balochistan." Do you believe India is supporting separatist groups in Balochistan?

Regarding Afghanistan, this isn't even controversial. For example, when Ahmed Shah Masood was attacked, he was airlifted to the India field hospital, where he eventually died.

What did Indian officials mean when they told you they were pumping in money into Balochistan?

It was intended to cultivate assets. That's all I ever implied. I have no evidence for explicit support for terrorism. There is nothing in my Foreign Affairs comments that actually says that.

But when you have analysts say India is doing nothing, I don't think that is helpful because I don't believe that is true. India has a competent intelligence agency; India is doing what every other country that is involved in Afghanistan is doing - that is, developing information, developing contacts, trying to assert itself politically. So when people say "Oh, India is not doing anything," that is really not true.

India has had a longstanding relationship with the Northern Alliance. Pakistanis view the Northern Alliance and its offspring as Indian proxies... When the Northern Alliance was handed the keys to Kabul, despite promises from Washington that that would not happen, that changed the way Islamabad viewed things .... Pakistan has chosen to respond through the support of militancy and terrorism. And since the Pakistanis have done far more nefarious things, they will always assume the worst, because they have actually done worse. Pakistan understands how consulates can be used out of Afghanistan, so it naturally expects the worst out of India when it has these assets in place.

Another psy-ops that has been spread is that Pakistani agents talk about these mushrooming consulates but there is no truth in that. I think what the Pakistanis do read is that there is a significant number of Indian civilians [in Afghanistan] and they are very sceptical that these are all civilians. Those threat perceptions are reasonable because Pakistan is a neurologically insecure state.

The Balochistan issue is a little more complicated than may be appreciated because there are Baloch insurgents who have taken refugee in Afghanistan. In a Pakistani interpretation of this, the Balochistan insurgents are the product of an India-Afghan protection racket... In the 70s, India was very open that this was the case. It is a pretty widely held belief in Pakistan that the Balochistan rebels are enjoying succour in Afghanistan with Indian patronage.

Were you surprised at the inclusion of Balochistan in the joint statement that came out of the Manmohan Singh-Yousaf Raza Gilani meeting in Sharm el-Sheikh?

Yes and no. Given how much the Pakistanis have been wanting so much to find some way of establishing some kind of theory of victimisation, in that sense, no, I am not surprised. But in terms of the on-the-face merits, I was really quite surprised.

The Pakistan civilian government doesn't really have any control over any of these policies. In dealing with the Pakistan government one has to wonder what is the civilian government up to and on whose behest are they acting. Pakistanis generally believe that Indians are involved in what is happening in their country. A recent poll in Pakistan found many Pakistanis believe India was behind the Islamabad Marriott and Lahore attacks.

Also, the Pakistani media is very much manipulated by the ISI. The ISI has very standard operating procedures to plant stories in the media. There have been stories about me as well... I recently learned that I am a neo-conservative with a Zionist agenda!

Does India's decision to put Balochistan on the table help in moving forward the anti-terrorism dialogue? Do you expect Pakistan to be more willing to acting against LeT?

They are never going to be forthcoming about those issues. Pakistan will go after those militant groups that target it. If you look at the militant groups that the Pakistanis are going after - it is largely operating against a fairly small subset of militants that are targeting the state. I don't think the inclusion of the Balochistan issue is going to make someone a lot more forthcoming about an issue they will never be forthcoming about.

There is a lot of cynicism in Pakistan about the relationship between the military and the Taliban. Even though all these Taliban were displaced in Swat no high-value leader was killed.

What they are not going to operate against is LeT or JuD and I don't see any reason why they will, because, in part, one piece of evidence that suggests to me that LeT remains on the leash of the ISI is that it has never targeted the Pakistani state. There is not a single attack against the Pakistani state that can be attributed to LeT. The relationship with JeM is a lot more complicated.

Then you don't see Pakistan giving up its support for terrorism?

While India's economy is booming and its relationship with the US, Israel and every other country is growing, Pakistan is becoming ever more diplomatically isolated. I think that as the power inequality between India and Pakistan expands, Pakistan is going to be more reliant on militancy not less. I think this idea that, as India becomes stronger and Pakistan becomes weaker, that Pakistan is simply going to capitulate and acquiesce is probably not going to happen. In fact, I see quite the opposite. I see Pakistan becoming ever more unable to shake free of this tool that it has developed - and from its point of view successfully - for the past six decades. Now, obviously this is not something that has been beneficial. It is eroding the state, it is driving the state ever more into a pariah status and it is destabilising the subcontinent. But from the Pakistani cost-benefit optic this has been something that has worked for it.

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
I could have sworn I wrote a post somewhere which reads almost verbatim to what she's saying. Sindh and Balochistan are important HUMINT potentials for India. For many years they had to approach their assets in the middle east; but with the fall of Afghanistan they had a better opportunity to access the region. This however is not in any way synonymous with supporting a violent insurgency.

The rest of her comments are absolutely on the money. Despite all the internal conflict resulting from poor decision making of past leadership (most of it military) there is a very good chance that the Pakistan Army will capitalize on the "glorious military victories against foreign backed agents" and further strengthen their hold.

IMHO unless there is concerted movement to empower the fledgling Pakistani middle class and perhaps garner support from educated Pakistanis living abroad, the country has no hope of a recovery.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Pak claims Indian-made arms seized from Taliban

STAFF WRITER 19:31 HRS IST
Islamabad, Nov 2 (PTI) Pakistan today claimed its security forces had seized Indian-made arms and equipment from the Taliban stronghold of South Waziristan, where the Army has launched a major operation to flush out the militants.

Information Minister Qamar Zaman Kaira and chief military spokesman Maj Gen Athar Abbas alleged during a news briefing that Pakistani troops had recovered "Indian arms, ammunition, literature and medical equipment" from Sherwangi, a key militant base that was captured a few days ago.

"We have informed the Foreign Office about this evidence. It is up to them to take up the matter with (the Indian government)," Abbas said in response to a question on India's alleged role in backing militants in South Waziristan.
Source: fullstory

The above picture however does not give any compelling evidence as per me
the shell to the extreme left is a Chinese/ Korean or Japanese 105mm anti-tank round the lettering gives it away, as for the mortars i believe the IA does not manufacture or use 82mm mortars
see below list of 82mm mortars and manufacturers in the world

82 mm 2B14 Podnos Russia Modern
82 mm 82-PM-36 Soviet Union World War II
82 mm 82-PM-37 Soviet Union World War II
82 mm 82-PM-41 Soviet Union World War II
82 mm 82-PM-43 Soviet Union World War II
82 mm 2B9 Vasilek Soviet Union Cold War
82 mm vzor 52 (mortar mk. 1952) Czechoslovakia Cold War

Quickgun Murugan

Article:Not exactly a smoking Indian gun - Threat Matrix

First, let me be clear that I am not an expert on the weapons manufactured or used by the Indian Army or any other army. When a commenter posted a link to the photo above, which shows what the Pakistani military claims to be Indian mortars captured during operations in South Waziristan as evidence of Indian support for the Taliban, I knew that the readers of this site could shed some light on the issue. I wasn't disappointed; several knowledgeable readers pointed out that the Indian Army doesn't use 82mm mortars at all, not to mention those pictured. Here is one comment, from reader Render, explaining it (read the comments at this post, "Let's blame India, again"):

1: The tank shell on the left is a Chinese 105mm armor piercing round. The Chinese lettering is a give away.

2: The Indian Army does not use 82mm mortars. Like the Pakistani Army, the Indian Army uses 81mm mortars on the UK/US pattern. Pakistani Ordnance Factories also does not produce 82mm mortar ammo. Those 82mm mortar rounds are fairly distinctive. Most Comblock/WARPAC 82mm mortar ammo has grooves around or just below the thickest part of the body, the rounds in the photo are smooth. 81mm mortar rounds manufactured by POF are smooth bodied and share the distinctive fuse and tail assemblies seen in those photos. As seen here...

Apparently the Indians don't even manufacture 81mm mortars, which are the type shown in the photos but labeled to appear as 82mm mortars.

Another important point: The discovery of weapons from a given country does not necessarily mean that country is supplying said weapons. The region is awash in weapons left over from a century of wars.

In the case of Iranian weapons found in Iraq, for example, no one should have been surprised that Iranian weapons dealers were selling arms in a neighboring country where a war is ongoing. The weapons alone weren't convincing. What proved Iranian support was that Qods Force commanders and operatives, weapons smugglers, Mahdi Army and Special Groups trainers and operatives, and even a senior Hezbollah (the Lebanese version) commander were captured and confirmed that a directed operation was underway. The presence of large quantities of Iranian-made weapons, clearly marked with Iranian markings and with very recent lot dates, as well as sophisticated, machined EFPs, corroborated what was known from the interrogations of the Iranians.

zolpidam

What about the chinese weapon? Is china allso involved with taliban .

Flint

India’s involvement in terrorism in Pakistan

Govt asked to raise issue at national, global forums

* Parliamentary body will call FM to brief on strategy to counter external elements in internal security issues

By Zulfiqar Ghuman

ISLAMABAD: The Parliamentary Committee on National Security on Tuesday directed the government to highlight Indian involvement in terrorist activities in Pakistan at all national and international forums, including the UN, sources told Daily Times.

The sources privy to the meeting said the committee issued these directions after Interior Minister Rehman Malik presented evidence of Indian involvement, especially in the NWFP and Balochistan, while briefing the committee on the prevailing security situation. The committee, chaired by Senator Raza Rabbani, met at Parliament House.

Sources said the committee pressed the government to take up the issue with UN and NATO. It also expressed concern over the reported activities of Blackwater (Xe) in Pakistan.

“The committee also expressed its concern over NATO forces vacating border checkposts after Pakistan started a military offensive against the militants in South Waziristan,” the sources said.

Talking to reporters after the meeting, Rabbani said the interior minister gave a detailed briefing on the country’s security situation. “The committee can call the minister again for questions if the members desire so,” he added.

Foreign minister: He said the committee would also call Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi to brief on the government’s strategy to counter internal security issues with emphasis on external involvement.

Rabbani said the committee also directed the National Counterterrorism Authority to evaluate the incidents of terrorism in the country and prepare recommendations to counter them.

Reviewing the situation of the internally displaced persons (IDPs) of Swat, he said the committee had recommended the government to direct the Finance Ministry to release the Rs 17.1 billion announced by the prime minister.

Rabbani said the committee also recommended the release of Rs 1.33 billion for the IDPs who had been registered but not compensated.

Flint

Hmm....lets see what other countries are involved in destabilizing Pakistan. :twizt:

Proof of Spanish Involvement:

prahladh

Respected Member
If Indian inovlement were concrete, then, Americans would have authenticated this by now in the open. So far Pakistan is the only one whining.

Flint

If Indian inovlement were concrete, then, Americans would have authenticated this by now in the open. So far Pakistan is the only one whining.
Frankly, I have said this before, this seems to be a ploy to put the TTP supporters within Pakistan on the back foot. If you support Tehreek-e-Taliban, you become a RAW agent.

prahladh

Respected Member
Frankly, I have said this before, this seems to be a ploy to put the TTP supporters within Pakistan on the back foot. If you support Tehreek-e-Taliban, you become a RAW agent.
Thats a good move which will give PA local support and edge, but it also gives Pak opportunity to distance themselves from all terror activities in India. Or atleast decade will pass just arguing over who is supporting who. Not good for us.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles