Alexei from Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alekssmol67

I look this theme turned into continuous charges against Russia and me personally. Everyone tries to sling mud and by means of it to show the imaginary greatness.

SANITY

This quote created confusion
Bye in Roosi is Pakka Pakka :D .How are you is cock dealer :truestory:
Russian fellow took offence but also clarified in some other posts that he only means against those taking charge against him/Russia.

I think that post by @Angle Dude should also be deleted. I bet if some outsider made a similar pronunciation of Hindi or other Indian languages, many Indians would have taken offence.

Alekssmol67

I already 4 pages of the text beat off attacks to me and my native country. Everyone considers a duty to tell something bad. But that's put that cowards can say only on the Internet scurrilous things about Russia. Who clever that won't tell it.

Neo

Welcome aboard, I have travelled to several parts of your country and I love it.

Thank you for the vodka, ballet and Russian hymns. I love this one in particular:

DingDong

Country flag
I already 4 pages of the text beat off attacks to me and my native country. Everyone considers a duty to tell something bad. But that's put that cowards can say only on the Internet scurrilous things about Russia. Who clever that won't tell it.
There are members of several nationalities on this forum. There is nothing wrong in light banter, it kick starts the conversation. We Indians bicker a lot amongst ourselves on this forum.

But one cannot fail to sense it when somebody comes here acting like a "2nd world" emissary sent out to discipline/educate us hopeless, poor, good-for-nothing "3rd world" tribesmen.

Your attitude is full of it, that is what attracted those bitter responses more than anything else.

As far as "Internet" factor is concerned you enjoy similar advantage, hence you may refrain from distributing the character/bravery certificates.

Russia is a close friend of India, but that doesn't mean Indians will digest anything said/claimed in the name of "Mother Russia".

Alekssmol67

There are members of several nationalities on this forum. There is nothing wrong in light banter, it kick starts the conversation. We Indians bicker a lot amongst ourselves on this forum.

But one cannot fail to sense it when somebody comes here acting like a "2nd world" emissary sent out to discipline/educate us hopeless, poor, good-for-nothing "3rd world" tribesmen.

Your attitude is full of it, that is what attracted those bitter responses more than anything else.

As far as "Internet" factor is concerned you enjoy similar advantage, hence you may refrain from distributing the character/bravery certificates.

Russia is a close friend of India, but that doesn't mean Indians will digest anything said/claimed in the name of "Mother Russia".
I am going to teach nobody as well as to whom to live. And especially Hindus. India was a close friend of Russia, a relationship now not such as earlier and we, thank God, ceased to do something free.

AnantS

Country flag
damn this is one the longest introduction thread I have seen. :D Alexei its an interesting topic ie current geo political maneuvers , and there are big influential camps within Russia and India who are happy that India and russia are no longer on same plane. There is more cheer on US & China side for this new development. But guess we need to move this discussion in appropriate thread.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
This quote created confusion

Russian fellow took offence but also clarified in some other posts that he only means against those taking charge against him/Russia.

I think that post by @Angle Dude should also be deleted. I bet if some outsider made a similar pronunciation of Hindi or other Indian languages, many Indians would have taken offence.
I've also given clarification but it seems like you haven't read it. It's the joke from Russel peters 2016 show.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
The silly person, what you wanted to tell these? To show what you are an idiot?
No need to get personal. It's a joke by a famous comedian called Russel peters. He does joke on racial stereotypes and recently he has come up with Russian ones. Since he is one of the top ten comics in the world I thought most of you will know about him but I was wrong.
If you can't handle the humor then say it and I'll refrain from quoting you.

pmaitra

@Alekssmol67, I think you are misunderstanding. What @angeldude13 said was meant to be a joke, not to offend. I mean, c'mon, all the time we see Russian dash-cam videos where some guy drives a Lada in the snow like a maniac and hits another car, and the yells “Сука! Блять!” Again, not everyone is here to attack you. Folks here are trying to have a funny moment. I understand, from my experience, sometimes the essence of a joke gets lost in the translator.

Said that, I would advise others to keep it formal with you and avoid expletives. I would also advise you to avoid expletives. Let's get along.

Aham Brahasmi

I already 4 pages of a text beat off attacks to me and my native country. Everyone considers a duty to tell something bad. But that's put that cowards can say only on the Internet scurrilous things about Russia. Who clever that won't tell it.
It's not India mate, unfortunately This forum is collection of Filth. Even mods can not stop idiots from taking over this Forum..

Reactions: Neo

square

Strategic Issues
I am going to teach nobody as well as to whom to live. And especially Hindus. India was a close friend of Russia, a relationship now not such as earlier and we, thank God, ceased to do something free.

as according to your words..." india was a close friend "..... what makes you think i that way , why you use the word 'was '.

and what it supposed to do freely now , which you was not able to do early ,?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles