Al-Qaeda has backfired on the United States - Putin

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
The Main Enemy

for example of David Headley, we do know that Hafiz Saeed was behind 26/11 in India by using pakistanis, true. but whether he was capable enough to do so in India without help of CIA/David Headley, I can't believe in it. even Indian government is trying to find out, whether Headley was in fact a CIA's double agent? then why is there any hesitation to clearly state that India has main threat from those first who 'use' people like Hafiz Saeed as an 'arm' against India?????

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
My Research on Mumbai Attack 26/11

Apart from my personal experience while living in Australia

I always keep a level of support for Hafiz Saeed as I want justice for the victims of 26/11 2008 and I would welcome as many arguments from DFI members to prove me wrong.......................

When a crime is committed, the efforts are made to discover intentions behind it otherwise it is not called a crime. As, if something is done for no intention, it is then referred as natural disasters/ due to madness etc. when we saw Mumbai attack drama, the attackers were trying to prove that they were 'Indian' Mujahidin. But it was our good luck that few of our soldiers sacrificed their lives and got one of them alive, Kasab, otherwise the people like Digvijay Singh might have given it a color of Hindu-Muslim riots by pointing towards 'hindu groups' also. as, Hemant Karkare was also scored to prove that they might be hindus taking revenge, the terrorists who had hindu type red stings on their hands also? On the top of that, a big number of locals were also scored on the Shivaji railway station to create an anger in local public also. I had guessed over one lakh deaths in Hindu-Muslim riots in Mumbai, similar to early 90s but it could be avoided just because one of those, kasab, was captured and it was then proved that those attackers came from Pakistan, hence this way they were not qualified for being Indian Mujahidin, whether hindu or muslim :wave:

And we also found that Mumbai Attack 26/11 2008 was not done for money, neither for taking revenge as they were not even Indian also that they could take any revenge for anything happened to then on local level. They were intended to achieve few certain goals, which was to organize Hindu-Muslim riots to give enough space to the "Western Democratic Champions" to bring India in world's democratic court and this way they could come in the position to handle fate of India, by uniting the whole world against India on the basis of doing wrong publicity of India on the world platform. (this is how they think........)

And then I found Digvijay Singh, backed by Rahul/Sonia, was also one among the terrorists of mumbai attack, as their "intentions" were in match with the intention behind Mumbai attack 26/11 2008. And here, today we have Hafiz Saeed and tomorrow someone else, but we have main threat from the people like Manmohan Singh, Digvijay Singh, Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi type people who may then give these acts as name of hindu-muslim riots type things, whose "intentions" are same as the terrorists of Mumbai attack? (to organize Hindu-Muslim riots through Mumbai Attack 26/11). And until we may make a special task force of RAW to encounter people like Digvijay Singh, Rahul Gandhi, Manmohan Singh, Sonia Gandhi who work to fulfill different interests of foreigners, how will it matter even if we may get few like hafiz saeed? :hitwall: Sometimes I find manmohan singh trying to take out attention of indian public by putting hafiz saeed type people on front while at the same time he wants to keep defending people like digvijay singh to fulfill interests of foreigners???? People like hafiz saeed are bigger threat to Pakistan itself who score 10 times more in Pakistan than India, if we have a look on the datas of last 10 years. and we would mainly worry to remove those traitors from Indian politics who are threats to India, the nation and its people"¦"¦"¦"¦

its just about few logical arguments comparing same "intentions" of the terrorists of Mumbai attack with the statement of Digvijay Singh, backed by manmohan/sonia/rahul. terrorists of mumbai attack were not intended to ask for money or take any revenge on locals issues as they were not even indians. but their act to first attck on the high ranked places like taj hotel etc and then score a big number on the local railway station, shivaji station. and with killing hemant karkare also, while having hindu type red stings on the hands etc....... and also the 'organizers' have digvijay singh type people to give this type of terrorist attacks a true shape of hindu-muslim riots........ :rofl: and then we find Mr manmohan singh trying to take out attention of indian public by putting hafeez saeed type people in light, to divert attention ....

Im more than happy with survival of hafiz saeed type people as he is always against US, and these people keep trying to score few of NATO side also in afghanistan, to help US understand, people are people, western or Indian..... On the top of that, we have many news like as below also stating CIA's hands in the terrorist activities in India? While hafiz saeed is the man who is a threat to US itself? this means, first US organized terrorist attacks on India and then they want India to kill enemies of US itself? :lol: And then we find rahul gandhi/ sonia gandhi type people firmly supporting these western efforts in India, but our government agencies haven't removed them yet??????????????? :shoot:

Congress leader and one of the most shameless guys in Indian politics, Digvijay Singh has spoken again, claiming Hindu terror groups hand in Mumbai blasts. :usa:

Shameless Digvijay speaks again: Claims Hindu outfits hand in Mumbai attack

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The Main Enemy

for example of David Headley, we do know that Hafiz Saeed was behind 26/11 in India by using pakistanis, true. but whether he was capable enough to do so in India without help of CIA/David Headley, I can't believe in it. even Indian government is trying to find out, whether Headley was in fact a CIA's double agent? then why is there any hesitation to clearly state that India has main threat from those first who 'use' people like Hafiz Saeed as an 'arm' against India?????
Troll alert!!!

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
@hello_10 The United States will fall in the ditch they are digging. At first they fund Islamic militants against SU, then these very people kill 3000 people on American soil. Then they go ahead and try to weed out these elements from Afghanistan and gets stuck in a quagmire. A decade and many loss of lives later, they try to have peace pacts with these Talibans cause by now they know they can't be defeated by the US. So they try to pull out in a bid to save face.

Now another story starts in Libya, Islamic militants kill the leader there and install a regime which is barely in control. So hopeless is the situation that a US ambassador gets killed. Now again in Syria they are saying similar type of people are the sole legitimate representative of the Syrian people.

Clearly they are going around in circles around their ditch. Now they'll simply fall into it.

Last edited by a moderator:

boris

Country flag
@hello_10 The United States will fall in the ditch they are digging. At first they fund Islamic militants against SU, then these very people kill 3000 people on American soil. Then they go ahead and try to weed out these elements from Afghanistan and gets stuck in a quagmire. A decade and many loss of lives later, they try to have peace pacts with these Talibans cause by now they know they can't be defeated by the US. So they try to pull out in a bid to save face.

Now another story starts in Libya, Islamic militants kill the leader there and install a regime which is barely in control. So hopeless is the situation that a US ambassador gets killed. Now again in Syria they are saying similar type of people are the sole legitimate representative of the Syrian people.

Clearly they are going around in circles around their ditch. Now they'll simply fall into it.
They still won the cold war, that is what mattered to them at that time. They will deal with this new threat too. If you love bashing the US too much, ask yourself can your country fight a war thousands of miles away from home?

Last edited by a moderator:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
They still won the cold war, that is what mattered to them at that time. They will deal with this new threat too. If you love bashing the US too much, ask yourself can your country fight a war thousands of miles away from home?
To this day I believe the US should have used cruise missiles and drones exclusively in Afghanistan, and only use troops at SF-A or SEAL team level. This nation-building is a bunch of crap.

boris

Country flag
To this day I believe the US should have used cruise missiles and drones exclusively in Afghanistan, and only use troops at SF-A or SEAL team level. This nation-building is a bunch of crap.
Very very true Sir, the beginning was so perfect - SF went in teamed up with the locals, then Delta comes in and with USAF B-52 support throw the Taliban away in 2 months. This nation building is truly crap, I remember reading a post by a serviceman that "when we'll leave after a few months it'll be like we were never even there". I think all that nation building is pretty much to keep all Arab especially those terror breeding Saudi Oil sheiks happy so there is some muslim support.

If the Taliban comes back to power and destroys all infrastructure projects,investments made by NATO and other allies this is gonna be when slap in the face, followed by the Russians and Chinese laughing their arse off. I wish the best for the US when they pull out of Afghanistan, it is worth respecting under the condition's that they are fighting.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
My country does not make enemies following delusional and whimsical policies. It does not need to export "democracy" to countries halfway around the world and then almost lose that war and sign peace pacts to save face.

What happened in Vietnam my good man? Thousands of miles off the mainland. Winning wars that far off must have been a US forte, but lo! You lost.
You've lost the plot in Iraq a long time ago and you dare not invade Iran. Huff and puff however much you want, but your country is incapable of projecting power decisively and efficiently. And Cold War won by America? You pussies were too afraid to confront them in a real war so you just broke the country up. Nice move. Congruent with that of a scheming coward.

boris

Country flag
My country does not make enemies following delusional and whimsical policies. It does not need to export "democracy" to countries halfway around the world and then almost lose that war and sign peace pacts to save face.

What happened in Vietnam my good man? Thousands of miles off the mainland. Winning wars that far off must have been a US forte, but lo! You lost.
You've lost the plot in Iraq a long time ago and you dare not invade Iran. Huff and puff however much you want, but your country is incapable of projecting power decisively and efficiently. And Cold War won by America? You pussies were too afraid to confront them in a real war so you just broke the country up. Nice move. Congruent with that of a scheming coward.
I will answer this with a question, with all terror camps knowledge ,ISI support etc etc. upto infinity do we have the balls to invade Pakistan? Let Iran piss off the US pretty well and the US economy grow a little bit more, Iran will be shown the middle finger soon and US won't have any problem's because Iran is hated by all in the Middle East.

India does not make enemies?? I didn't know that Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and China consider us as great friends!!

Decisively or not it can still project power and dictate policy worldwide, can India do it?As of now a non-nuke nation like Bangladesh shows it the middle finger.

Exporting Democracy: I saw our amazing democracy in action when those girls were arrested for Bal Thackery statements and when the Federal Government wanted to filter content on Google and Facebook.

What happened in Vietnam? I can ask the same for the IPKF.

Confronting the USSR in a real war: Had that happened the world have been pretty much finished, the Soviets were not a joke, still breaking a country with a trillion dollar economy and the largest nuclear arsenal is an amazing feat, again can we do that now with Pakistan having nukes?

Say what you want, I am not here to change your opinion, China is rising and we are next to them geographically presently the US can help us to counter them, Russia will do squat barring delivering weapons late,charging more money for them, this is not the cold war where they sent Subs to counter in 1971 for a pissing contest with the US, this is no cold war and I can see how well they are helping us with the South China Sea crisis.

Again, your opinion is your own I have no issues with it. You may bash the US all you want, I'll defend it as much as I can.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
I will answer this with a question, with all terror camps knowledge ,ISI support etc etc. upto infinity do we have the balls to invade Pakistan? Let Iran piss off the US pretty well and the US economy grow a little bit more, Iran will be shown the middle finger soon and US won't have any problem's because Iran is hated by all in the Middle East.
Answering a question with another question? Anyway, you might prefer avoiding answering tough questions, but that's not how things go in DFI.

Yes we do have the balls to to invade Pakistan. Pity you were not aware of the four wars that took place between India and Pakistan. Each time, Indian forces occupied what was perceived as Pakistani territory.

Your arguments are really juvenile regarding US-Iran standoff. If USA is this mighty power who has the 'balls' to do everything, why wait for any economic recovery? Aren't they brave enough to fight in the toughest conditions? Iran hated by all in mid-east? I don't know from which Universe you are coming. The moment Iran declares that Muslims are the target of USA and not Iran, all hell will break lose and you will see the heat of a billion Muslims singeing the USA. They were stumbling while tackling protests against the Nakoula film. One dares not think how spectacularly they will fail to handle worldwide Islamic violence against US assets.

India does not make enemies?? I didn't know that Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and China consider us as great friends!!
They are not our enemies. Not friends does not translate to enemies. The sooner you learn this, the better for you.

Decisively or not it can still project power and dictate policy worldwide, can India do it?As of now a non-nuke nation like Bangladesh shows it the middle finger.
What's the use of projecting power if the result is not conclusive and decisive? You don't need a hammer to kill an ant. Your little finger is more than enough for that. The US 'hammer-down' approach is the major reason why it has managed to make so many enemies around the world.

Exporting Democracy: I saw our amazing democracy in action when those girls were arrested for Bal Thackery statements and when the Federal Government wanted to filter content on Google and Facebook.
Exactly. Democracy is a continuous process which has its highs and lows. It cannot be packaged and airdropped into a country. Democracy has to come out by itself. Establishing puppet regimes does not amount to real democracy. In any case, who made USA the custodian of democracy? They have not one single thing in the entire world history to even be considered for that post. French revolution, which was the fountain head of the ideas of democracy, took place almost a century before USofA even came into existence. So, USA is no one to lecture anyone on democracy. If anything, they should look into how their own Governments are enacting laws and ordinances that curb the freedom of the common people. You should learn more about this as a part of your homework before you come preaching 'democracy'.

What happened in Vietnam? I can ask the same for the IPKF.
The question remains.. What happened in Vietnam?

Confronting the USSR in a real war: Had that happened the world have been pretty much finished, the Soviets were not a joke, still breaking a country with a trillion dollar economy and the largest nuclear arsenal is an amazing feat, again can we do that now with Pakistan having nukes?

Say what you want, I am not here to change your opinion, China is rising and we are next to them geographically presently the US can help us to counter them, Russia will do squat barring delivering weapons late,charging more money for them, this is not the cold war where they sent Subs to counter in 1971 for a pissing contest with the US, this is no cold war and I can see how well they are helping us with the South China Sea crisis.

Again, your opinion is your own I have no issues with it. You may bash the US all you want, I'll defend it as much as I can.
Bluster, conjectures and hypotheses. Come out of your trance.
:bs: Try answering the questions posed instead of asking more questions.

Last edited:

JBH22

Won the cold war or was it more that the USSR crumbled on its own weight helped by Gorby and drunkard Yeltsin.

Bashing USA!! People like Brezinski, Wilson who supported radical islam in the 1980s are also responsible for these monster who wreaked havoc in Kashmir in 1990s.

You want us not to criticise USA for short sighted policy arming these radicals is like pouring oil on fire. whenever sh1t props up they will continue building fortress USA its others states who would bear the consequences

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Any thread started by hello_10 is like flypaper. If only the posters that respond would stay stuck there.

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
after terrorizing the world for years by 'Good'/'Acceptable' terrorism by using Pakistan, as stated by Mrs Clinton as below, the US/West are now directly involved in 'Bad' terrorism as in case of Syria now days, as an ally of Al Qaeda itself against Syria to achieve common goal :usa: :uk:

"You're the ones who equipped them. You're the ones who used them to bring down the Soviet Union by driving them out of Afghanistan." :pakistan:

That is how they see it, she noted. "They also have used groups in the past to support their ongoing conflict with India over Kashmir. And when I became Secretary of State, they were trying to basically appease the Pakistani Taliban who were attacking them. So they were trying to draw a distinction between the good terrorists and the bad terrorists, because we had funded the good terrorists together." :usa:

Pak making error by supporting terror groups against India: US : Americas, News - India Today
India disapproves of use of force to change regimes

NEW DELHI, Sept. 25 (Xinhua) -- Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Saturday strongly criticized Western countries for using force to change regimes in West Asia and North African countries, reported local newspaper The Times of India Sunday.

In a clear reference to Libya and Syria, Singh told the UN General Assembly session that societies cannot be re-ordered by outsiders through military force and absence of democracy and rule of law cannot be a pretext to violate sovereignty and integrity of countries. :toilet:

"The observance of the rule of law is as important in international affairs as it is within countries. Societies cannot be re-ordered from outside through military force. People in all countries have the right to choose their own destiny and decide their own future," he said.

India disapproves of use of force to change regimes: PM - People's Daily Online

Last edited:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
Good and bad terrorists in Syria

Terrorism is terrorism and it cannot be defined otherwise unless the interests of one party tilt the scale in disfavor of another and the dichotomization of the terrorists in Syria into good and bad by the West casts doubt on its claim on democracy. :toilet:

In a somber political tone, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov lashed out as "absolutely unacceptable" the West's support for the terrorists in Syria in his exclusive interview with Russia Today.

Lavrov said the West has divided the terrorists into "bad" and "acceptable," throwing its support behind the latter. :usa:

"It's absolutely unacceptable, and if we follow this logic it might lead us to a very dangerous situation not only in the Middle East but in other parts of the world, if our partners in the West would begin to qualify terrorists as bad terrorists and acceptable terrorists :usa:," the Russian foreign minister said.

The dichotomization of such a grave issue by the West is almost nothing new. The delisting of MKO, a long-considered terrorists group, by Washington is in line with this process of redefining well-established concepts and terms by the West.

Paradoxically, the MKO has been supported by Washington even when it was on the terrorist list. They even received their training at the hands of the Bush administration.

In a enlightening article, Seymour Hersh showed that US Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) trained members of the Iranian Mujahideen-e-Khalq (MKO) at a secretive site in Nevada from 2005 to at least 2007. According to Hersh, MKO members "were trained in intercepting communications, cryptography, weaponry and small unit tactics at the Nevada site up until President Obama took office."

In a separate interview, a retired four-star general said that he had been privately briefed in 2005 about the training of MKO members in Nevada by an American involved in the program. He said that they got "the standard training in commo, crypto [cryptography], small-unit tactics, and weaponry-that went on for six months. They were kept in little pods." He also was told, he said, that the men doing the training were from JSOC, which, by 2005, had become a major instrument in the Bush Administration's global war on terror.

To the dismay and disappointment of many, US State Department decided in September to remove the MKO from the terror lists.

US State Department said its decision to delist the group was made because the group has not committed any terrorist acts for a decade and brashly whitewashed the fact that the group has been to all intents and purposes instrumental in carrying out nuclear assassinations in the last few years in Iran. Although the group has never officially assumed responsibility for the assassinations (which is quite natural), there is solid evidence suggesting that it has been complicit in these terrorist acts.

The terrorist group made unrelenting efforts for years to be removed from the terror list and enlisted a number of Republican and Democratic officials to lobby on its behalf. Instead of paying lobbying fees to them, "it offered honoraria ranging from $10,000-$50,000 per speech to excoriate the US government for its allegedly shabby treatment of the MEK. Among those who joined the group's gravy train are former Pennsylvania governor Ed Rendell, Rudy Giuliani, Alan Dershowitz, and former FBI director Louis Freeh. Many of them profess to have little interest in the money they have collected" (Richard Silverstein, The Guardian September 22, 20212).

MKO has long been engaging in a series of sabotage and terrorist activities against the Islamic Republic in league with Israeli intelligence agencies.

In January 2012, Benny Gantz, the Israeli Defense Forces chief of staff, told a parliamentary committee: "For Iran, 2012 is a critical year in combining the continuation of its nuclearisation, internal changes in the Iranian leadership, continuing and growing pressure from the international community and things which take place in an unnatural manner."

Just 24 hours after Israeli military chief warned of unnatural events for Iran, Iranian nuclear scientist Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan was assassinated in broad daylight. It soon transpired that it had been a joint Mossad-MKO operation.

The MKO has reportedly assassinated over 12,000 Iranian citizens, seven American citizens, and tens of thousands of Iraqi nationals.

Anyhow, the dichotomization of 'terrorists' into good and bad is far uglier than any form of apartheid.

A comparatively similar story is being repeated in Syria. Washington has branded the Qatar-funded Al-Nusra Front as a terrorist organization. But why? They are fighting against the government of Bashar al-Assad together with other militants in Syria who are chiefly composed of foreign mercenaries. The former are considered terrorists simply because they to a large extent fly in the face of Washington's policies in Syria. So, it is Washington or the US-led West which decides who is a terrorist and who is not.

Let us not forget that the notorious al Qaeda which is sowing seeds of blind extremism and religious sectarianism in the world was founded and financially supported in the seventies by Washington and CIA in an apparent bid to fight the Soviets. Robin Cook laments the creation of al Qaeda and says, "Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan. Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians. Inexplicably, and with disastrous consequences, it never appears to have occurred to Washington that once Russia was out of the way, Bin Laden's organization would turn its attention to the west."

This CIA-created Frankenstein's monster has not changed but has grown up monstrously.

Truly known to be one of the most misinterpreted and misused words, terrorism is defined and refined by the West according to the context where it proves deleterious or beneficial to those who define the term.

Good and bad terrorists in Syria - English pravda.ru

Last edited:

uvbar

fire in your neighbour's yard is going to reach your house
meh, not surprising
but wierd enough pakis still dont get it

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
U.S. Backing Of Syrian Extremists: Another Afghanistan In The Making

The war against Syria has been underway for over 20 months. Clearly the Syrian people have a right to determine their own future rather than having it imposed by external opposition groups controlled by Western countries and their Sunni Arab allies. But this war from the beginning has been about the geopolitical advantage of NATO and its Arab allies.The policy of regime change is actively promoted by Britain, France, the US, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Egypt. In recent weeks, the political and military wings of the external opposition were reorganized in an attempt to make them more effective.

Throughout the last 20 months the Free Syrian Army (FSA), the military wing of the external opposition, has been led by the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood. In addition to the FSA, Syria has been flooded with thousands of foreign Islamist terrorists waging what they call a jihad, a holy war. These extremists dream of a global caliphate and their objective in Syria is to create an Islamic government as part of the global caliphate process.

All of these paramilitary forces are financed and supplied by Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and various Islamic non-state actors. The US, Britain, and France also provide assistance, training, and guidance to the FSA. :usa: :uk: :toilet:

Reporting from war correspondents shows that real fighting over the past 20 months has been waged by the foreign Islamist terrorist groups. After they clear areas, the FSA forces move in. The FSA commanders and the foreign jihadi forces closely coordinate and are allies in the field of battle.

The foreign jihadi forces reportedly come from such countries as Libya, Tunisia, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Chechnya, and even from Central Asia.

US President Barack Obama just placed the al-Nusra Front, the leading foreign jihadi group, on the US terrorist blacklist. Washington has delayed doing this for months because al-Nusra has been in effect a key ally in the war against Syria. :toilet:

Washington's move is designed as a fig leaf to cloak an embarrassing arrangement of convenience. The extremely capable and experienced al-Nusra fighters and others like them will continue their jihad against Syria and continue to coordinate with the FSA. Washington can now better pretend that it is not allied with Al Qaeda in Syria.

But the US is publicly supportive of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and its Syrian branch which dominates the political and military wings of the external Syrian opposition. The problem for Washington is that the Muslim Brotherhood' s Egyptian and Syrian branches are secretly interfaced with Al Qaeda.

The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood' s secret paramilitary organization, the Special Apparatus, has for decades interfaced with Al Qaeda and other terrorist groups. This apparatus has over the years trained various Syrian Muslim Brotherhood operatives who themselves later interfaced with Al Qaeda and similar extremist organizations. :toilet:

Some reports from Cairo indicate that the Special Apparatus is the dominant faction within the Muslim Brotherhood and thus exercises decisive influence over its political wing, the Freedom and Justice Party.

Against this background, is another Afghanistan in the making? Time will tell. :ranger:

The author is an educator and former senior professional staff member of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations.

U.S. Backing Of Syrian Extremists: Another Afghanistan In The Making | Global Research

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
US-Backed Syrian Opposition Demands Support for Al Qaeda :toilet:

US-handpicked opposition leader, Moaz al-Khatib wants US to reconsider terror listing for Al Qaeda's al-Nusra front. :usa:

December 13, 2012 (LD) - As part of the US' charade in declaring support and recognition of the so-called "Syrian" opposition, it added one of the more extreme groups that make up the militant front operating inside Syria to a list of sanctioned terrorist organizations. The idea was to have a scapegoat to pin atrocities on while the West armed, funded, and provided military support for the rest of the extremist groups ravaging Syria. :thumb: :usa: :uk:

The ploy quickly fell apart however, when the US' own handpicked opposition leader, Moaz al-Khatib spoke out in protest. Reuters quoted al-Khatib as saying:
"The decision to consider a party that is fighting the regime as a terrorist party needs to be reviewed. We might disagree with some parties and their ideas and their political and ideological vision. But we affirm that all the guns of the rebels are aimed at overthrowing the tyrannical criminal regime." :toilet:

Al-Khatib himself openly declares his intentions of establishing an "Islamic state" upon the ashes of the currently secular Syria, and has ties with the extremist Muslim Brotherhood. He was also a representative of Western big oil interests, in particular Royal Dutch Shell. Al-Khatib had worked at the al-Furat Petroleum Company for six years, according to the BBC, which is partnered with Shell Oil. Al-Khatib is also said to have lobbied for Shell in Syria between 2003-2004, and has likewise taught classes in both Europe and the United States, this according to his biography featured on his own website.

The implications of the US-backed "opposition coalition" in Syria clearly collaborating with and acting in support of the terrorist Jabhat al-Nusra front, identifies it as providing material support or resources to a designated foreign terrorist organization, as per USC § 2339B which reads:

"Whoever knowingly provides material support or resources to a foreign terrorist organization, or attempts or conspires to do so, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 15 years, or both, and, if the death of any person results, shall be imprisoned for any term of years or for life. To violate this paragraph, a person must have knowledge that the organization is a designated terrorist organization (as defined in subsection (g)(6)), that the organization has engaged or engages in terrorist activity (as defined in section 212(a)(3)(B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act), or that the organization has engaged or engages in terrorism (as defined in section 140(d)(2) of the Foreign Relations Authorization Act, Fiscal Years 1988 and 1989)."

Clearly, at the very least, the US cannot "recognize" such a group as the "representatives" of the Syrian people, nor can it support them in any manner, financial, militarily, or politically. To do so would implicate the US government itself as in violation of its own anti-terror laws. :usa:

The so-called "Syrian" opposition has been an increasing embarrassment to the Western interests that have maliciously arrayed them against the Syrian people, as far back as 2007. And while NATO is willfully utilizing Al Qaeda's own regional networks to flood terrorists into Syria, to have the leaders of their own contrived opposition front openly demand that Al Qaeda be given support and recognition gives the world's public insight into the depths of illegitimacy from which the West is operating in pursuit of regime change in Syria.

Land Destroyer: US-Backed Syrian Opposition Demands Support for Al Qaeda

Global Defence

New threads

Articles