Al Jazeera Documentary on Balochistan : Pakistan's other war

raja696

Anyone is free to quote me and open the pandora's box.

Here are some unequivocal claims I will be making and they are ready for refutation:

Not a single person here knows the Baluch people or about their rights, history, issues or struggle.

No one here probably ever had an interest in understanding them, spent time with them or got to understand them.

Everything India does, is for the sake of promoting a perceived geopolitical interest as the mods on this site have made clear to me and there are absolutely no values involved

Not even the ones where you actually pretend to be invading a country for apparent human rights abuses like in Bangladesh (disputed by Bengali Hindu, Sarmila Bose in her book Dead Reckoning: Memories of the 1971 Bangladesh War)

Interestingly enough, not a single person would've known Bengali Pakistanis, spent time with them, got to know them, et al.

Mengal has categorically said that they will not be joining any sort of "insurgency" and the best interests of the people of Baluchistan lie in being with Pakistan than being with a foreign power.

No one even bothered to find out about Brahui or the fact that it was a Dravidian language (I know they banned YouTube in Pakistan, but did they ban Wikipedia in India?)

And, I am sure no one here knows their songs, cultures, dances or attended any of their weddings - yet, long live Baluchistan :rofl:

No wonder this site is so low in it's traffic, had it been run by those with competence, it would've been higher and worthy of any attention, by anyone. I am only here to troll in response to the Indian trolls on every single one of our sites, invading our privacy and good time surfing the net for Pakistani news and current affairs.

The Pakistani whose comment I liked is most probably a Punjabi who has no clue about anything Pakistani outside of Punjab and is out to defend the Baluchistan cause on the internet, on a site, run by those who are telling Tamils, in their face, that we supported the murder of your people and you have no right to call yourself Tamil (reminds me of the bigotry associated with being a hyphenated-American or even worse, the Native Americans being "Americanized" in missionary schools - Americans got over it - the Indians, on the other hand, not any time soon, it seems).

Apparently, the Baluch Sarmachars are getting their ideological fodder from a comedy site online and they have nothing better to do than surf the internet to find a site (they can't possibly find given its low stature) whilst roaming around in the mountains of Ziarat.

Yet, the Punjabi friend is worried and out to fight the good fight

Had he known about the Pashtun saying they won't let it happen and the fears of the Sardars of being sucked in by Iran into it's own Sistan va Baluchestan (and Iran's fear of losing it's own territory), this person would've instead trolled on another Indian thread, like I am here to do (in reaction of Indian trolls on our sites). :cool2:

If he had the slightest bit of clue about Baluchestan's history, being a Pakistani, he would've known about the Shah asking Bhutto to remove Bizenjo's government, out of fear for nationalism propping up in Iran.

Only, if our friend knew about Rigi. Only if he was informed through the media about the Pakistanis and Iranis working together to suppress the Baluch kind of like Indians and Sinhalese suppressing the Tamils (Oh the irony!), he would've instead watched an Imran Khan/Musharraf interview, as his time would've been better served.

This is not a two-nation theory like when Bangladesh was divided and it didn't unite with West Bengal (because the West Bengalis hate Bengali Muslims - thus, the two nation theory - had there been no such theory, the Bengalis would've united).

The West Bengalis shoot them on sight at their borders and those who do cross, they don't want them in India (showcased by how they treat their immigrants).

If this is what they do when they see them on their borders, no one even wants to imagine what they would have done had they "united" with them (even though, they would never have given the two-nation theory)

BTW, a trailer of Hitler Wajid killing thousands of innocent and moderate human beings should give you an idea of what the actual string-pullers would have done (kill more innocent and moderate human beings).

Conversely, if Baluchistan truly did separate in some metaphysical world where millions of Pashtun and thousands of Hazara were removed from the face of this Earth, by some very precise missile technology (given that they are all integrated), Iran would be at risk.

I would like to know how many Pashtun want to live in this independent state of Baluchistan? :confused:

Alas! only if these gullible Indians knew. But they do know! Aren't they doing the same with the Sinhalese vis-a-vis the Tamils? :sad:

You know, even worse is the case when you see the Indians thinking they have some moral high ground, even after all separatist leaders joined one party, each, in Pakistan, and their most extreme of leaders were allowed on television to make their case (they said we'll stay if you give us an equal share in the army - thousands of them got recruited, end of story).

Anywhoo, I am not going to speak in too much detail about the Baluch because it seems as though the crowd is just trying to liberate a country online using a below-par public forum and below-average imagination :rofl:

What games do these kids play? India will liberate Baluchistan :rofl: I can't stop laughing at the blissful ignorance of these people.

This topic isn't worthy of a serious conversation on the subject

I am disappointed at everyone (including the Pakistani given that he is wasting time defending against something that is already wrapped up and put back in the shelf of idiotic ideas from which it originated)

Till then, enjoy Baluchi rap song from Lyari. :laugh:

BTW, mod, you wanted to ban me for maa behen, well, if you're so sincere to the Baluch cause, ban me for this only if you can tell me what he's saying (assumptions about what he's saying cannot be included in the maa behen that could get me banned :taunt1:)
its looks like he is enjoying his own @gotti looking at the finger... en being mesmerize about the elephantiasis he's got hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

Anyone is free to quote me and open the pandora's box.

Here are some unequivocal claims I will be making and they are ready for refutation:

Not a single person here knows the Baluch people or about their rights, history, issues or struggle.

No one here probably ever had an interest in understanding them, spent time with them or got to understand them.

Everything India does, is for the sake of promoting a perceived geopolitical interest as the mods on this site have made clear to me and there are absolutely no values involved

Not even the ones where you actually pretend to be invading a country for apparent human rights abuses like in Bangladesh (disputed by Bengali Hindu, Sarmila Bose in her book Dead Reckoning: Memories of the 1971 Bangladesh War)

Interestingly enough, not a single person would've known Bengali Pakistanis, spent time with them, got to know them, et al.

Mengal has categorically said that they will not be joining any sort of "insurgency" and the best interests of the people of Baluchistan lie in being with Pakistan than being with a foreign power.

No one even bothered to find out about Brahui or the fact that it was a Dravidian language (I know they banned YouTube in Pakistan, but did they ban Wikipedia in India?)

And, I am sure no one here knows their songs, cultures, dances or attended any of their weddings - yet, long live Baluchistan :rofl:

No wonder this site is so low in it's traffic, had it been run by those with competence, it would've been higher and worthy of any attention, by anyone. I am only here to troll in response to the Indian trolls on every single one of our sites, invading our privacy and good time surfing the net for Pakistani news and current affairs.

The Pakistani whose comment I liked is most probably a Punjabi who has no clue about anything Pakistani outside of Punjab and is out to defend the Baluchistan cause on the internet, on a site, run by those who are telling Tamils, in their face, that we supported the murder of your people and you have no right to call yourself Tamil (reminds me of the bigotry associated with being a hyphenated-American or even worse, the Native Americans being "Americanized" in missionary schools - Americans got over it - the Indians, on the other hand, not any time soon, it seems).

Apparently, the Baluch Sarmachars are getting their ideological fodder from a comedy site online and they have nothing better to do than surf the internet to find a site (they can't possibly find given its low stature) whilst roaming around in the mountains of Ziarat.

Yet, the Punjabi friend is worried and out to fight the good fight

Had he known about the Pashtun saying they won't let it happen and the fears of the Sardars of being sucked in by Iran into it's own Sistan va Baluchestan (and Iran's fear of losing it's own territory), this person would've instead trolled on another Indian thread, like I am here to do (in reaction of Indian trolls on our sites). :cool2:

If he had the slightest bit of clue about Baluchestan's history, being a Pakistani, he would've known about the Shah asking Bhutto to remove Bizenjo's government, out of fear for nationalism propping up in Iran.

Only, if our friend knew about Rigi. Only if he was informed through the media about the Pakistanis and Iranis working together to suppress the Baluch kind of like Indians and Sinhalese suppressing the Tamils (Oh the irony!), he would've instead watched an Imran Khan/Musharraf interview, as his time would've been better served.

This is not a two-nation theory like when Bangladesh was divided and it didn't unite with West Bengal (because the West Bengalis hate Bengali Muslims - thus, the two nation theory - had there been no such theory, the Bengalis would've united).

The West Bengalis shoot them on sight at their borders and those who do cross, they don't want them in India (showcased by how they treat their immigrants).

If this is what they do when they see them on their borders, no one even wants to imagine what they would have done had they "united" with them (even though, they would never have given the two-nation theory)

BTW, a trailer of Hitler Wajid killing thousands of innocent and moderate human beings should give you an idea of what the actual string-pullers would have done (kill more innocent and moderate human beings).

Conversely, if Baluchistan truly did separate in some metaphysical world where millions of Pashtun and thousands of Hazara were removed from the face of this Earth, by some very precise missile technology (given that they are all integrated), Iran would be at risk.

I would like to know how many Pashtun want to live in this independent state of Baluchistan? :confused:

Alas! only if these gullible Indians knew. But they do know! Aren't they doing the same with the Sinhalese vis-a-vis the Tamils? :sad:

You know, even worse is the case when you see the Indians thinking they have some moral high ground, even after all separatist leaders joined one party, each, in Pakistan, and their most extreme of leaders were allowed on television to make their case (they said we'll stay if you give us an equal share in the army - thousands of them got recruited, end of story).

Anywhoo, I am not going to speak in too much detail about the Baluch because it seems as though the crowd is just trying to liberate a country online using a below-par public forum and below-average imagination :rofl:

What games do these kids play? India will liberate Baluchistan :rofl: I can't stop laughing at the blissful ignorance of these people.

This topic isn't worthy of a serious conversation on the subject

I am disappointed at everyone (including the Pakistani given that he is wasting time defending against something that is already wrapped up and put back in the shelf of idiotic ideas from which it originated)

Till then, enjoy Baluchi rap song from Lyari. :laugh:

BTW, mod, you wanted to ban me for maa behen, well, if you're so sincere to the Baluch cause, ban me for this only if you can tell me what he's saying (assumptions about what he's saying cannot be included in the maa behen that could get me banned :taunt1:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Menhit

The most pathetic thing is that, although Balochistan consitutes more than 40% of Pakistan's land area, it has only 14 seats in Pakistan's National Assembly (Majlees e Sura) while Punjab has 148 seats, Sindh 61 seats. It tells a lot about Federal government's negligence of Balochistan and it also reveals that Federal government does not like to see a powerful Baloch representation in it.

Pakistani Nationalist

The most pathetic thing is that, although Balochistan consitutes more than 40% of Pakistan's land area, it has only 14 seats in Pakistan's National Assembly (Majlees e Sura) while Punjab has 148 seats, Sindh 61 seats. It tells a lot about Federal government's negligence of Balochistan and it also reveals that Federal government does not like to see a powerful Baloch representation in it.
Oh mighty indian guru tell us about the population of Baluchistan.. and also the number of Baluch living in Punjab.. specially cities like DIK,DGK,Rajanpur,Mazar etc etc.. :lol:

Tolaha

Oh mighty indian guru tell us about the population of Baluchistan.. and also the number of Baluch living in Punjab.. specially cities like DIK,DGK,Rajanpur,Mazar etc etc.. :lol:
So the more one breeds, better the government service? That's nice. What are you waiting for? You mentioned in another thread that you are a Baluchi and I was under the impression that Baluchistan is the most downtrodden state of Pakistan (or is it POK?). The point is, for the sake of Baluchistan, breed more dude!

Pakistani Nationalist

So the more one breeds, better the government service? That's nice. What are you waiting for? You mentioned in another thread that you are a Baluchi and I was under the impression that Baluchistan is the most downtrodden state of Pakistan (or is it POK?). The point is, for the sake of Baluchistan, breed more dude!
Common sense not common at all in india!

Tolaha

Common sense not common at all in india!
I thought it was a brilliant idea to give Baluchis more representation and thereby, more access to funds. But obviously, giving an idea to a Pakistani is clearly a case of taking coal to Newcastle! Pakistanis, full of ideas. Please carry on, respected sir!

Pakistani Nationalist

I thought it was a brilliant idea to give Baluchis more representation and thereby, more access to funds. But obviously, giving an idea to a Pakistani is clearly a case of taking coal to Newcastle! Pakistanis, full of ideas. Please carry on, respected sir!
Half of Baluchistans population is Pashtun... millions of Baluch live in Souther Punjab and Sindh... Google the number of Baluch legislators in the national assembly... as for Govt of Baluchistan... check out whom people voted...

Menhit

Half of Baluchistans population is Pashtun... millions of Baluch live in Souther Punjab and Sindh... Google the number of Baluch legislators in the national assembly... as for Govt of Baluchistan... check out whom people voted...
Just because some Sindhis start using Baloch surnames doesn't mean that they are ethnic Baloch. I am eagerly waiting for NATO/US troops withdrawal post 2014 and rise of TTP and alikes :lol:

annie

Al Jazeera Documentary on Balochistan Pakistans other war

The only war really worth prosecuting is the one that is needed. It better be needed before you send my son into combat.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles