Ajmer Priests not to help Pakistanis in prayers

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I have actually answered.
You are over reacting.

You are one who believe in nationalism as the only entity gelling this nation together but when It comes to display of nationalism by an organization which represent Indian Muslims you are placing conditions, if and buts on them.

Their actions not only appeal Indians but gives message to Pakistanis who have been always cunning in their actions and speech marginalizing / instigating Indian Muslims against Hindus of India.

Pakistanis should think twice when applying for Indian visa that this land is not going to welcome them or they should work hard in their country first to speak out against those who act against India and Indians before boarding trains, buses and planes with fake smiles, pretentious flag of friendship or even using resources of my nation for their selfish purposes (recreation/pilgrimages).

Sabir

DFI TEAM
An effort to to show patriotism; as good as throwing stone to foreign players in cricket field. It reminds me one of the old guy who wanted to go to kargil to fight Pakistanis but the same guy was detrimental for nation's interest in many cases.

hit&run

Mod
An effort to to show patriotism; as good as throwing stone to foreign players in cricket field. It reminds me one of the old guy who wanted to go to kargil to fight Pakistanis but the same guy was detrimental for nation's interest in many cases.
Stone pelting is violence, it is crime by law, refusing assistance or not entertaining Pakistanis is not . Stop exaggeration please.

A hypothetical situation; If a criminal wants to fight for his nation during war then he has to be out of the Jail. If he is out of the Jail then he is not criminal and no one should have problem him fighting against enemies at frontiers if army allows him to.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
You are over reacting.

You are one who believe in nationalism as the only entity gelling this nation together but when It comes to display of nationalism by an organization which represent Indian Muslims you are placing conditions, if and buts on them.

Their actions not only appeal Indians but gives message to Pakistanis who have been always cunning in their actions and speech marginalizing / instigating Indian Muslims against Hindus of India.

Pakistanis should think twice when applying for Indian visa that this land is not going to welcome them or they should work hard in their country first to speak out against those who act against India and Indians before boarding trains, buses and planes with fake smiles, pretentious flag of friendship or even using resources of my nation for their selfish purposes (recreation/pilgrimages).
I would call this jingoism and not nationalism.

I don't know how you are mixing Sarabjits death with Pak policy of a thousand cuts and in any cae our response to both of them should be at a state and policy level and not through the individual actions of anfew khadims of the ajmer dargah

Pakistani pilgrims are not coming here as tourists.

For a amture state like India, it behooves us to act maturely.

hit&run

Mod
I would call this jingoism and not nationalism.
Word craft nothing else.

As long as it is a reprisal not preemption, the message is delivered to masses within India and Pakistan, that is all it matters. This how deterrence is built.

I don't know how you are mixing Sarabjits death with Pak policy of a thousand cuts and in any cae our response to both of them should be at a state and policy level and not through the individual actions of anfew khadims of the ajmer dargah
Pakistanis use their Muslim connect with Indian Muslims against Hindus, you need to be good Pakistan watcher to know this.

Pakistani pilgrims are not coming here as tourists.
Still they will be using our resources and hospitality when our mates are killed by them and they do nothing.

For a amture state like India, it behooves us to act maturely.
Thank goodness its not handicap match for Indians anymore, I will pity If that is/will be the case.

Acting mature is mutual.

Last edited:

gokussj9

Country flag
The second and third were bigots.
Not sure about the first and third, but the second was directly born to Kashmiri Pandits, and
he advocated for a nation which the first thing it did after its inception was to rape those very own
ancestors of his. :laugh:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Word craft nothing else.

As long as it is a reprisal not preemption, the message is delivered to masses within India and Pakistan, that is all it matters. This how deterrence is built.

Pakistanis use their Muslim connect with Indian Muslims against Hindus, you need to be good Pakistan watcher to know this.

Still they will be using our resources and hospitality when our mates are killed by them and they do nothing.

Thank goodness its not handicap match for Indians anymore, I will pity If that is/will be the case.

Acting mature is mutual.
So to put it clearly, because Pakistanis are trying to turn Indian Muslims to fight Hindus therefore Pakistanis should not be welcomed on Indian soil ?

There are fundamental issues with such a simplistic stance.

1. Why would Indian muslims be waylaid by the Pakistanis ? Is there any cause/grouse, or they gullible and Pakistanis uber smart ?
2. What kind of resources are we spending on Pakistanis who wish to come to India, for pilgrimages ? Is Pakistan reciprocating ?
3. Should our policies be mutual in all respects or some respects, how do we define where should we be petty and where should we be magnanimous or should we hold steadfast to realpolitik ?
4. Should we allow some Khadim from Ajmer to dictate our policies ?
5. Is open hostility with your neighbour a smart tactic ?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Not sure about the first and third, but the second was directly born to Kashmiri Pandits, and
he advocated for a nation which the first thing it did after its inception was to rape those very own
ancestors of his. :laugh:
Iqbal also wrote
"Sara Jahan se Achcha Hindustan hamara "

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Iqbal also wrote
that was before his promotion of islamic pakistan.

it is like saying that we should judge hitler by his paintings ( he painted very good with children smiling).

He has glorified invaders in all of his later writings.

gokussj9

Country flag
Iqbal also wrote
Well yeah, he wrote that in 1904 and in 1910 came up with

chīn-o-arab hamārā, hindostān hamārā
muslim hain ham, vatan hai sārā jahān hamārā

Moreover, he lamented that Kafirs are enjoying whoories in this life and the
muslims are suffering. In his poem Shikwa

Allah, do you know that none sang your story

It is the strength of the Muslim that spread your glory . . .

The shameful thing is that Kafirs enjoy Houries in this life

But Poor Muslims have only a promise of Houries in after life

:laugh:

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yes, but not many people know that that he was pro-India at one time, or wrote that.
There can be an islamic indian nationalism.

btw, are you aware of some of the writings of amir khusro?

hit&run

Mod
So to put it clearly, because Pakistanis are trying to turn Indian Muslims to fight Hindus therefore Pakistanis should not be welcomed on Indian soil ?
Why would you put it clearly when Its already clear and people are able to comprehend what I am saying. It is a simplistic assertion when you would rephrase it, not the one I wrote.

1. Why would Indian muslims be waylaid by the Pakistanis ? Is there any cause/grouse, or they gullible and Pakistanis uber smart ?
What do you want me to say about Indian muslims ?They are as weak and as vulnerable like any other Indian and then Pakistanis have interest in destabilizing us, they have been doing it.

Indian Muslims have been found compromised by them, outlaws have found safe heavens in Pakistan. I would welcome when Indian Muslims will at-least do some extra bits to give message to Indian Muslims who are gullible, at risk being compromised. When a head of their prime religious place speaks on Issues of national concern it help Indian Muslims.

2. What kind of resources are we spending on Pakistanis who wish to come to India, for pilgrimages ? Is Pakistan reciprocating ?
Consulate services, risk of them over staying, window to ISI for espionage, security, police convoys for their buses, burden of facilitating them when mood is against their hostile doing.

I don't care if Pakistanis are facilitating Sikhs for their pilgrimage. The Sikhs I know are more nationalistic than religious. Hindus have abandoned their places of worship ages ago, they are literally in ruins. I doubt Sikhs would like to visit their temples steeping over dead bodies of their own mates.

3. Should our policies be mutual in all respects or some respects, how do we define where should we be petty and where should we be magnanimous or should we hold steadfast to realpolitik ?
They have been, the total history of Indo-Pak relationship is mutual in all aspects.

The national interest decides it or I say national mood, wrong or right it is our collective responsibility to share the loses and benefits of our pettiness or magnanimity. Real politic at risk of life of Indians is a failure, realpolitik work under that threshold.

4. Should we allow some Khadim from Ajmer to dictate our policies ?
He isn't, he is doing what is in his authority to do, rest of the Institutions are working as usual (Issuing visa to Pakistanis).

Pakistanis are free to incur what ever impression they want to pick about Indian masses including Muslims they already abuse (Hindu-ized Muslims, traitors of Muslim ummah, write poems humiliating them) just to make sure/assume they remain subtle against Pakistani aggression against India or irrelevant for the same cause.

5. Is open hostility with your neighbour a smart tactic ?
A mortal enemy which we can foresee will keep investing in asymmetrical war against us has to be subdue by many ways including clandestine and open hostility or both. There should be no lines drawn. Open hostility (I don't know how Ajmer Shariff Khadim's nationalism can be treated as open Hostility) reflects our resolve which Pakistan some how thinks we lack and thus they get lured into misadventures against us.

During Kargil war one of their General (I think from infamous gang of Four) ranted the same slogan they used during 1971 war ''Baniya weak Hindus'' during a core group meeting. I can post a video were a Pakistani media journalist lady present there categorically quoted his words as its is in a CA program on national TV.

Last edited:

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
I think most of people are being deceived by ajmer shrine's maulana.

He is just pretending to be against pakistanis and look at his craftiness, his supporters are those whom he must be hating a lot and his opponents are the persons who are responsible for his post or in an independent bharat there is no place for an alien cultural shrine like ajmer ki dargah.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I think most of people are being deceived by ajmer shrine's maulana.

He is just pretending to be against pakistanis and look at his craftiness, his supporters are those whom he must be hating a lot and his opponents are the persons who are responsible for his post or in an independent bharat there is no place for an alien cultural shrine like ajmer ki dargah.
I don't think there ought to be any place for such narrow mindedness in a liberal society.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles