Aircraft Crash Notification

bhramos

Country flag
Aircraft may have been flow by a senior pilot from 9 Sqn, PAF. Was practicing solo aerobatics for Pakistan Day. In a low level loop, the pilot has gone into the ground during the lower half of the manoeuvre. Possibly a G-Loc, based on the trajectory in the video.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Brave of pilot to not eject at first instance of losing power on the loop. PAF is under immense pressure regarding flying assets and shouldn't be doing useless airshows.

Glad we don't have official military clowns like DJ ISPR who would have started taking potshots on enemy's crash.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Oh god, F-16 makes paki pilot so horny.......had he ejaculated in time, he could have used his hand to control the aircraft.... :pound:
Ye sale log, fighter jet me bhi donkey ke bare me sochte hain. :bounce:

Imagine her reaction when she will realise that she was supposed to use "eject" and what "ejaculation" exactly means.:p
Her entire family will be embarrassed once they know it :pound:kisi ko muh dikhane ke layak nahi rahenge.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It’s a PorkiShitani F-16 Piloted by Porki Wing Commander Noman Akram of 9th Squadron Griffins (Info Unconfirmed) Porki PISSPR Didn’t Verify anything yet but Can’t hide the Death because a lot of Porki took videos of the crash and spread it on the internet. Looks like the Porki Pilot didn’t eject because there is no Parachute Visible in the Sky so we can assume the Porki might be dead.

The Porki on the Right is Noman Akram

The pilot surpassed his own body's G-limit in effort to please the crowd. This is what I'm saying all along, extreme maneuverability is pointless when the pilot has clear biological toletances. The US has recently installed Auto GCAS into its frontline fighters to avoid this kind of incident.

Global Defence

Articles