Aircraft Crash Notification

vampyrbladez

Country flag
In every city, the illegal butcheries have became a menace. All is due to corruption. This is the major issue which no one wants to see.
OFF TOPIC! PLEASE MOVE DISCUSSION TO THE APPROPRIATE THREAD!

daya

Country flag
You may consider it off-topic, but it is at big threat that such illegal butcheries attracts birds and this harms to our air-frames. The moderators may move my post to concerned thread.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
You may consider it off-topic, but it is at big threat that such illegal butcheries attracts birds and this harms to our air-frames. The moderators may move my post to concerned thread.
Moreover, I am not able to delete my post, so I may request the same to moderators.
EITHER YOU ARE TROLLING OR ARE LACK BASIC COMMON SENSE! CONTINUE YOUR DISCUSSIONS IN THE RELEVANT THREAD!

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
EITHER YOU ARE TROLLING OR ARE LACK BASIC COMMON SENSE! CONTINUE YOUR DISCUSSIONS IN THE RELEVANT THREAD!
His point is totally valid and deserves space here,why are you "shouting" ? what triggered you ?

Just some years ago Mumbai's santa creuz airport was notorious for one after another occuring incidents of bird hits and the management there (with help of BMC) later made all neighbouring butcher shops shift away to decrease movement of carnivore birds like kite.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
His point is totally valid and deserves space here,why are you "shouting" ? what triggered you ?

Just some years ago Mumbai's santa creuz airport was notorious for one after another occuring incidents of bird hits and the management there (with help of BMC) later made all neighbouring butcher shops shift away to decrease movement of carnivore birds like kite.
Let him move the discussion to the appropriate thread.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Russia Orion Attack Drone Crashed Near The Village Of Listvyanka
November 17, 2019 Aircraft Crash News 309 Views

According to local Russian media reports, a drone Orion attack drone crashed near the village of Listvyanka in Russia’s Ryazan Oblast (Region).

According to photos released online, the drone clashes in about 70-100m away from a civilian building.

The initial version of the incident says that it was caused by a technical problem.

On November 1, the state-run news agency TASS reported that the Orion has started arriving for experimental combat duty in Russia’s Aerospace Forces after its tests with armaments in Syria.

“The Orion drone in its attack configuration can carry up to four missiles, which it successfully test-fired in Syria. The drone has started arriving for Russian troops for its operational evaluation, after which the command will make a decision on launching it into serial production and accepting it for service,” TASS quoted its source as saying.

The Orion is a medium-altitude, long-endurance drone. It has a maximum takeoff weight of 1 tonne and a maximum payload of 200 kg.

The drone has a service ceiling of 7.5 km and its maximum flight duration with the standard payload is 24 hours. The drone can develop a speed of up 200 km/h.

At the MAKS-2019 air show, Kronshtadt Group Chief Designer Dolzhenkov told TASS that the Orion drone was at the final stage of its trials and that the Defense Ministry of Russia would get one such unmanned aerial vehicle before the end of the year.

https://fighterjetsworld.com/latest...crashed-near-the-vilalge-of-listvyanka/19238/

bhramos

Country flag
Houthis shoot down a Saudi "Wing Loong" UAV in Yemen's Hiran district. Wing Loong is a Chinese long endurance Unmanned Combat Aerial vehicle.

bhramos

Country flag
In photos: Houthi-led Yemeni Armed Forces shot down a Chinese-made Wing Loong UAV of Saudi Alex coalition(both Saudi and UAE have such UAVs) on November 30th.

shiphone

Country flag
pix show the typical feature of CASC's CH-4 serial UAV , not AVIC's Wingloog-I/II
sorry ,my bad...it looks like the WD-1 after double check

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
In Saudis hands everything gets shot down or destroyed. They've got to be one of the most incompetent military in the World. They're better off hiring Pakistani mercenaries to do their fighting.

Akula

Country flag
In Saudis hands everything gets shot down or destroyed. They've got to be one of the most incompetent military in the World. They're better off hiring Pakistani mercenaries to do their fighting.
There military budget is same as of India and have best weapons in their inventory. I think Saudi family doesn't want military to become powerful as they fear coup.

Raju Seth

Jab ye thread latest replies me aya ek min ke liye gand hi phat gaya. I was like not again yaar not again.
2019 indeed had been a bad year for forces lot of losses rustom,mig29k,mig21,su30 & what not,but at the end of 2019,LCA gun trials , NLCA progress put back the smile.
Waiting for LCA FOC & MK1A first flights

hope 2020 will be a good year!!

But sach mein ,Jab bhi ye thread latest replies me aya ek min ke liye ...phir se ni:playball::smash:

Narasimh

Country flag
2019 indeed had been a bad year for forces lot of losses rustom,mig29k,mig21,su30 & what not,but at the end of 2019,LCA gun trials , NLCA progress put back the smile.
Waiting for LCA FOC & MK1A first flights

hope 2020 will be a good year!!

But sach mein ,Jab bhi ye thread latest replies me aya ek min ke liye ...phir se ni:playball::smash:
did we lose a su30 this year? :shock:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles