Aircraft Carrier to an artificial reef

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
It is better to use up those nukes on the country whose aircraft carrier one wants to sink, because they will nuke you back double quick and you lose everything in exchange for one aircraft carrier.
Benne - thanks for your comments - you are right and ive learned from your post -
99.9% of us are here to learn - except for one who knows it all

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
You don't have time to watch a video, only time to comment on something you know nothing about. Perfect.
Are you on drugs? I am not a moderator, so you can repeat all you want. Every post of yours reveals you are incapable of thinking.
it is a relief to know youre not a moderator

99.9% of us are here to exchange ideas in a polite way and we are either indian , NRI or PIO
foreigners and people of other cultures are welcome - in exchange, we hope they behave themselves and acknowledge
that this is an india forum which respects the people and culture of our mother nation, whether living in india or abroad ( nri, pio )

we realise we dont know everything about defence and that's whey we discuss in a polite form with one another
i hold an MBA (a masters ) from a top 25 university and i have been in defence consultancy on accounting and economic matters

i dont claim to know it all

there is only so far in my experience only one person who blatantly flouts these conditions
he is rude , makes personal attacks has little respect for indian people and calls us hysterical ninnies even when he is proven wrong
and he pretends to know it all

no prizes for guessing who that is
and with that i end on this thread about his behaviour

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
it is a relief to know youre not a moderator

99.9% of us are here to exchange ideas in a polite way and we are either indian , NRI or PIO
foreigners and people of other cultures are welcome - in exchange, we hope they behave themselves and acknowledge
that this is an india forum which respects the people and culture of our mother nation, whether living in india or abroad ( nri, pio )

we realise we dont know everything about defence and that's whey we discuss in a polite form with one another
i hold an MBA (a masters ) from a top 25 university and i have been in defence consultancy on accounting and economic matters

i dont claim to know it all

there is only so far in my experience only one person who blatantly flouts these conditions
he is rude , makes personal attacks has little respect for indian people and calls us hysterical ninnies even when he is proven wrong
and he pretends to know it all

no prizes for guessing who that is
and with that i end on this thread about his behaviour
The thread is about an artificial reef. Your deliberate obtuseness persists.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I dont believe the thread title sound the same ..

Changing the title ..

LalTopi

I dont believe the thread title sound the same ..

Changing the title ..
Original title was the title of the video.
Also this is a defence forum, not a tree hugger's forum so we should be talking about blowing up ACs.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles