Air Force air defense

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
EX Vice Air cheif has explained much on air defence cover :thumb: hence it is related to thread
There is a difference between AD and aircraft defense (countermeasures) against SAMs. Definitions are important, or should be, even on DFI. I think so anyway.

Jagdish58

There is a difference between AD and aircraft defense (countermeasures) against SAMs. Definitions are important, or should be, even on DFI. I think so anyway.
Haaa ok like if USA harbour terrorist like Al-Qaeeda & Taliban in 80's and you call them freedom fighters , If Russia supports Pro- Russian rebels in Ukraine you cry out in UN i understand now the meaning of AD & aircraft defence Thanks

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Haaa ok like if USA harbour terrorist like Al-Qaeeda & Taliban in 80's and you call them freedom fighters , If Russia supports Pro- Russian rebels in Ukraine you cry out in UN i understand now the meaning of AD & aircraft defence Thanks
For the mods, here is an example of selective enforcement of The Rules, or lack of enforcement in this case. Poster's reply is not only completely off-topic, but deranged.

There used to be more mature and thoughtful members here on DFI but they all seem to have been driven away but the likes of Jagdish58.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum?

@Ray

Last edited by a moderator:

Jagdish58

For the mods, here is an example of selective enforcement of The Rules, or lack of enforcement in this case. Poster's reply is not only completely off-topic, but deranged.

There used to be more mature and thoughtful members here on DFI but they all seem to have been driven away but the likes of Jagdish58.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum?

@Ray
Thanks for the personal attack , but being a senoir member u get into cheap attack tactic . But world is facing lot of problem from American Nincompoops who are born lunatic thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Thanks for the personal attack , but being a senoir member u get into cheap attack tactic . But world is facing lot of problem from American Nincompoops who are born lunatic thanks
So much for discussion of SAMs and AA guns and artillery for [Indian] airforce base.

Will you have anything to contribute on that subject, ever?

Jagdish58

So much for discussion of SAMs and AA guns and artillery for [Indian] airforce base.

Will you have anything to contribute on that subject, ever?
Read my first post properly Ex Vice Air chief who talked about Airdefence on a larger picture which includes SAM & AA guns are part of it

If it is off topic for you , let the mods take care you better stop acting like DFI police man like ur country acts for world policing:thumb:

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Read my first post properly Ex Vice Air chief who talked about Airdefence on a larger picture which includes SAM & AA guns are part of it

If it is off topic for you , let the mods take care you better stop acting like DFI police man like ur country acts for world policing:thumb:
Can you provide a quote from the article which has specifications of systems?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles