Air China warns: "avoid Indian zones in London"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyChineseLady

You have four parents? whaaaat....
How?

Ps: Please return by blessings. They cost 50 cents each. Thank you.
Okay, you can have them back. I'm atheist. The closest thing I worship is the sun when I'm in a bikini.

SexyChineseLady

:frown: Your replies sort of reinforce the fact that I'm right about Indians no being less racist than Chinese.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
:frown: Your replies sort of reinforce the fact that I'm right about Indians no being less racist than Chinese.
dont generalise
we are just kidding with you
seems like you did not get the sarcasm.......

SexyChineseLady

Dudes wearing bikinis is what is rude.

:frown: I could post some nice photos of the green and red one I wore last year at the Hamptons. But you'll just use that as an excuse to ban me.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
:frown: I could post some nice photos of the green and red one I wore last year at the Hamptons. But you'll just use that as an excuse to ban me.
if the pics are good no body will ban you okay
if you know what i mean........................................:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

DingDong

Country flag
Can you relate to the content of this post?

narcissism
ˈnɑːsɪsɪz(ə)m,nɑːˈsɪs-
  • excessive interest in or admiration of oneself and one's physical appearance.
  • extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Can you relate to the content of this post?

narcissism
ˈnɑːsɪsɪz(ə)m,nɑːˈsɪs-
  • excessive interest in or admiration of oneself and one's physical appearance.
  • extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.
:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
But why would dudes want to wear bikinis?
I doesn't look pretty, bro.

SexyChineseLady

Again with the dog reference. I'm signing off to have sex with my boyfriend before we go to work.

I'll post some pictures later if I feel like it.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Again with the dog reference. I'm signing off to have sex with my boyfriend before we go to work.

I'll post some pictures later if I feel like it.
:confused:

But you're already at work, aren't you?

Do you eat these biscuits while at work, just to get the spirits high, kind of reminds you of the rewards, and so on.

Maybe sing a little song:

I see a 50-50 here, I see a 50-50 there.
Here a 50, there a 50.
Everywhere a 50-50.

Keeps you motivated.

--------------------------------------------------

Good luck at the next forum.
xiexie ni.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Yes but they are called chinkies and insulted every day. Not saying that Chinese people are not racist sometimes too.

You do realise that you guys are famous for basically making a commercial about throwing black people into washing machines that has become a meme for the alt right just look at the comments section
..........................................I'm not saying that theres anything wrong with that though

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
She seems to be a hunter/ gatherer of information. Facebook, Twitter, SnapChat, Whasapp have tons of such profiles. I even doubt her gender & nationality. Mods/ Staff may keep a strict-watch !!!!!!!

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
You do realise that you guys are famous for basically making a commercial about throwing black people into washing machines that has become a meme for the alt right just look at the comments section
Indeed a racist video !!!!BTW, Mongolians are not white, they are pale yellow and seem suffer from Jaundice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles