Air China warns: "avoid Indian zones in London"

Status
Not open for further replies.

s002wjh

Country flag
Oh the irony of Indian laugh at Chinese bad behavior. It's like pot calling kettle black. There are plenty image and video on web shows the same behavior except they are Indian. And then there's is the caste system and women been aboused etc in India.

1971ftw

Country flag
Oh the irony of Indian laugh at Chinese bad behavior. It's like pot calling kettle black. There are plenty image and video on web shows the same behavior except they are Indian. And then there's is the caste system and women been aboused etc in India.
Everyone is racist , it's a fact but it's a entire different argument when freaking governing bodies are openly racist .

sorcerer

Country flag
and..
china has the commie party to abuse everyone.

s002wjh

Country flag
Everyone is racist , it's a fact but it's a entire different argument when freaking governing bodies are openly racist .
Did u read the story? the magazine was published by private contractors. And it later apologized to air China on its article and air China had press conference indicated it does not allowed racist that they have scold the magazine editor regarding the article. So how is it CCP governments issue?

hardip

China is one if the most racist countries in the world , what can you expect .

I think we.. have to.. avoid this..

because what expect to Chinese?

asking to our self is also wasting our time...

Remember one think..this all Chinese geek who only like walk on Mao Zedong path..

(and everybody knows how mao 's though were??..

salute

india is not trying to show that its better than others ,

and not trying to be being racist under the name of security like china doing ,

and this shows weird inferiority of chinese its like they are trying to show how their society is equal to whites and superior than browns and blacks ,

its an attempt to show that chinese society is so soft and sophisticated and social mannered and society discrimination , crime and woman abuse do not exists at chinese society , :laugh:

your argument is bs because their is social discrimination at china too , there are different classes of society at chinese society the difference is its not called caste by bs brits ,
and which is the country where women are not being abused even top scoring scandinavian countries also ranks top at rape crime despite one of the less populated and prosperous countries .

sorcerer

Country flag
Least they put rapist in jailed and didn't release them after few months or just ignored the situation. Pot calling kettle black

So says in china they get raped in jail!!! :D All over the internet says its no different in china other than the chinese commie party trying to COVER IT UP wholesale and fudge the statistics .

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-22520455
Chinese gold miners abused and raped Ghanaians, says online report

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/arti...abused-and-raped-ghanaians-says-online-report

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
These are the ones that came out because they were written in english, wonder what else they say about rest of the world in Chinese?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Chinese are being Childish.

One can understand those Ghettos of Pakis(Sharia types who are raping children) and Niggas(gangs) who are involved in crimes but Indian Zones are much much safe and overall Indian diaspora are much respected and not involved in crime.

@IBSA : Where did you make the thread title? The title seems to be misleading since the below says Indians,Pakis and Blacks and not "Indian Zones".

MODS: The thread title is misleading!!

Chinese SHOULD specifically warn of Niggas and Pakis... below is what Pakis are known for in West.

@sorcerer A paki inside the comment section of dawn:biggrin2::
View attachment 10165
Chinkypaki dosti, higher than Mountains, Deeper than the oceans,

sweeter than honey and tastier than the pork.
:love::kiss:
Yeah higher than mountain and deeper than sea crap. Recently CHinese BANNED Pakis getting hotels in China.What a INSULT to such a close chuddy-buddy friend. :lol:

s002wjh

Country flag
india is not trying to show that its better than others ,

and not trying to be being racist under the name of security like china doing ,

and this shows weird inferiority of chinese its like they are trying to show how their society is equal to whites and superior than browns and blacks ,

its an attempt to show that chinese society is so soft and sophisticated and social mannered and society discrimination , crime and woman abuse do not exists at chinese society , :laugh:

your argument is bs because their is social discrimination at china too , there are different classes of society at chinese society the difference is its not called caste by bs brits ,
and which is the country where women are not being abused even top scoring scandinavian countries also ranks top at rape crime despite one of the less populated and prosperous countries .
Oh sure there is woman being aboused every country but the question is the amount. Behavior of pissing in public occurred in China but so does in India. Hence pot calling kettle black. Furthermore women abouse is far more frequent in India then in China then in US. My point is India has its own issues. Most Chinese recognize some those changes and slowly changing it. Is India doing the same?

sorcerer

Country flag
Oh sure there is woman being aboused every country but the question is the amount. Behavior of pissing in public occurred in China but so does in India. Hence pot calling kettle black. Furthermore women abouse is far more frequent in India then in China then in US. My point is India has its own issues. Most Chinese recognize some those changes and slowly changing it. Is India doing the same?
Yes ..every nation is trying to change the shortcomings of the society...not just India..But India doesnt try to cover its shortcomings by calling others crap ..in your own words "pot calling kettle black" thingy.
so its the chinese that did the first thing of "pot calling kettle black"

Pot calls the kettle black when the kettle becomes racist and warns to avoid"black zones" through state owned magazines.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Which world are you living in? Are you Ethnic Chinese hanging around in US?

Let the CCP take out control over news in China and you would see the abuse happening in China and LOT more filthy areas.

In US even women are not safe in Military as there is growing abuse.Also Colleges are not safe either even though there is too much sexual freedom.

So come back to the topic now.

salute

Oh sure there is woman being aboused every country but the question is the amount. Behavior of pissing in public occurred in China but so does in India.
excuse me mr.chinese but people on the forum saying the same then why china air posting bs racist ads against brown and black people that the question ,
what china air trying to imply about brown and black people ,

Furthermore women abouse is far more frequent in India then in China then in US.
how you know that did you count those numbers of offences as they happen on the streets of india and china or even usa ,
or you got that count from chinese media ,

My point is India has its own issues. Most Chinese recognize some those changes and slowly changing it. Is India doing the same?
nice bs , but already told you india is neither putting racist ads nor trying to show that their society is first world like china ,
because india already recognizes its issues before china and trying to change it ,
but actually your chinese govt. is at denial mode .

SexyChineseLady

Indians treat Chinese looking people pretty badly so they should really stop complaining about Chinese "racist" ads.

Indians from Assam and the Northeast are treated like crap. I know because my Indian bf says so. He says he would never take me to India. But we love going to Indian neighborhoods in Queens and Edison.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Indians treat Chinese looking people pretty badly so they should really stop complaining about Chinese "racist" ads.

Indians from Assam and the Northeast are treated like crap. I know because my Indian bf says so. He says he would never take me to India. But we love going to Indian neighborhoods in Queens and Edison.
please ask your boyfriend to dump his indian citizenship
we have enough traitors here

SexyChineseLady

please ask your boyfriend to dump his indian citizenship
we have enough traitors here

That's a horrible thing to say. He loves being Indian. It was what attracted me to him. He just tells it like it is. His family is scheduled class and they made to the US and are grateful just like mine were refugees to Hong Kong from Beijing and Harbin and are grateful. We're both proud of what we are.

Bahamut

It reduce in recent years and North East communities are more integrated now day especially pecialy in Metro city where mainly live outside northeast.

Bahamut

That's a horrible thing to say. He loves being Indian. It was what attracted me to him. He just tells it like it is. His family is scheduled class and they made to the US and are grateful just like mine were refugees to Hong Kong from Beijing and Harbin and are grateful. We're both proud of what we are.
Tell him to visit India now, Northeast is more integrate in mainstream Indian society then ever, especially in youth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles