AH-1Z Viper, 1000 Hellfire Missiles approved for sale to Pakistan

blue marlin

I am not sure what MI30 is, As for W10 may be your country workhorse, But its a little far stretched imagination as of now, Till then your country procurement policy will only make sure these hanger queens stay mostly in hangers ..
hi,
from what i have been told the 3 z10's are for testing purposes only and will not go into service. they are merly for gaining familiarity. they will acquire the z10 with tot and implement t129 subsystems in to the chopper as well. this will be the back bone of the army / airforce. the mil 35m will only be purchased in small numbers only 36 max. the mil35 has similar components to the mil 17 and they had mil 24 before. the viper is extremely similar to the cobra which they had for about more than 20+ years so maintenance is not going to be an-issues there too.

i ask of you to think logic before you comment as your post are very naive and so a slight degree immature.

if you want to play a game of country bashing then i shall defend my Pakistani counterpart and ask how on earth are you going to maintain apaches and chinooks? purchasing a brand new choppers in small numbers will result in disaster and ultimate failure. large numbers need to be acquired to justify having a dedicated maintenance/ training facility. the mil 35 and the upcoming lch is something you should focus on. the lch more in particular. as it has huge potential to be a success.

3 z10's choppers in pakistani hangar
pakistan_z-10_1.jpg

mil 24 in service with Pakistani army now scrapped
8.jpg

pakistani cobra now being phased out
tank missile  (13).jpg

new viper choppers being procured , note how its similar looking to the cobra more notable differences is that the cobra it twin bladed whilst the viper is quad bladed similar to that of the bell 412

Pakistan-seeks-Viper-attack-helos-Hellfire-missiles.jpg

Reactions: Neo

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles