Agony of Pakistani women enslaved by Dubai sex trade

Neo

No it is not unique to Pakistan.

It is only horrifying to see those who profess to be the flagbearer of Islam conveniently abandon its tenets for avarice (another taboo as per the Quaran)
Sir, with all respect, the problem is not Pakistan or GoP but your own mindset. Your obsession with Islam makes you sound like a jihadi. You have become an internet mullah. You can shout as loud as you want, Pakistan is not the thekedar of Islam nor does she has means or political clout to become one and replace Saudia Arab and Iran from their own proclaimed duties.

Blackwater

Sir, with all respect, the problem is not Pakistan or GoP but your own mindset. Your obsession with Islam makes you sound like a jihadi. You have become an internet mullah. You can shout as loud as you want, Pakistan is not the thekedar of Islam nor does she has means or political clout to become one and replace Saudia Arab and Iran from their own proclaimed duties.
if u say this in pakistan ,mullah will issue fatwa against u

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
One defines nationalism as devotion or loyalty to one's own country and as a sentiment based on common cultural characteristics that binds a population together. Pakistan is found to be lacking on this definition. The reality is that Pakistani nationalism is based purely upon Islam. It is the ideological force that binds the nation together, for without it, a different, more ethnic and tribal group of nations would exist in its place.

The concept of religion as nationalism is unusual in modern sovereign states, and Pakistan is one of very few nations that truly rely on theology as a nation-building tool.

Since religion alone is the binding factor amongst the various warring factions, jockeying for primacy, in Pakistan, Pakistan takes it upon itself to be the sole flag bearer of Islam, or in the vernacular thekedar (a person who undertakes to provide labour or materials to do a job; a contractor.) of Islam.

Indeed, Pakistan is the thekedar because she spawns and trains the world wide terrorists to uphold the Faith against kaffirs worldwide.

All terrorists of the fundamentalist Islamic hue who have undertaken terrorists act anywhere around the globe somehow have Pakistani links.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Call me what you want.

I am indeed obsessed with Islam. Having studied Islam a wee bit purely from the academic standpoint, I find many of the 'advice' on life very practical and laudatory. Indeed, I follow some of them. The advice on Hygiene is fascinatingly practical.

However, what makes me uncomfortable is that it is too utopian. High on morals, but near impossible for humans to follow without faulting.

And at times, the religious arrogance displayed wherein practically rubbishing every other religion and the edict to have Dar ul Islam one day is a bit unrealistic in concept as is "You [Muslims] are the best nation brought out for Mankind, commanding what is righteous (معروف Ma'rūf, lit. "recognized [as good]") and forbidding what is wrong (منكر Munkar, lit. "recognized [as evil]")" [3:110].

The contradictions flabbergasts one.

In practical terms, one hears such remarks "Oh, he can't do such a thing, he is a Muslim!" or covering errors as 'unIslamic'.

These statements are most juvenile.

What does one mean by saying "Oh, he can't do such a thing, he is a Muslim!"?

That is poppyc.ock.

Is a Muslim not a Human being prone to human foibles? Or is he something Divine? Total Oxymoron.

What is 'unIslamic'?

A scoundrel is a scoundrel. One can't brush off action against that scoundrel or recognising and registering with distaste the evil done by brushing it off by using the smokescreen that it is 'unIslamic'!

The pious platitudes rankles and one loses faith because what is said and what is practised are poles apart and contradictorily smug.

Let us be clear. No religion is perfect.

But to feign perfectness is a fraudulent exercise.

Last edited:

Blackwater

Pakistanis rally to express solidarity with Gaza

waelli janta

kya yeahthakedari nahi????

Neo

I respect your opinion but donot always agree with your views. Your obsession with Islam is your personal matter but your projection of it on Pakistani affairs is totally exagerated.

I am in my thirties and never in my life have I met anyone who judges every Pakistani event on Islam.
We are normal people, we don't wake up quoting the Quran nor do we go to bed reciting it. So please stop seing everything from religious perspective and you might start to understand Pakistan.

Blackwater

I respect your opinion but donot always agree with your views. Your obsession with Islam is your personal matter but your projection of it on Pakistani affairs is totally exagerated.

I am in my thirties and never in my life have I met anyone who judges every Pakistani event on Islam.
We are normal people, we don't wake up quoting the Quran nor do we go to bed reciting it. So please stop seing everything from religious perspective and you might start to understand Pakistan.
u dont represent fully ur 16 crore jahil Awam

Srinivas_K

Country flag
:wat:

Tell that to Zaid Hamid !!!

His Holiness will issue a fatwa against you immediately

Neo

:wat:

Tell that to Zaid Hamid !!!

His Holiness will issue a fatwa against you immediately
Zahid Hameed represents Pakistan as.much as Miss A Roy or Mr Bhushan represent.India. So who cares?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Zahid Hameed represents Pakistan as.much as Miss A Roy or Mr Bhushan represent.India. So who cares?
Apart from Zaid Hamid there is a large contingent in Pakistan which includes radicals who think "Pakistan is the takedar of Islam" , that is what you people also study in academics.

Neo

Apart from Zaid Hamid there is a large contingent in Pakistan which includes radicals who think "Pakistan is the takedar of Islam" , that is what you people also study in academics.
That is the typical perception of India regarding Pakistan. Is that what you.people study in academics??

Can you please tell me why religious parties never scored more than 11% votes in any election??

thethinker

Country flag
That is the typical perception of India regarding Pakistan. Is that what you.people study in academics??

Can you please tell me why religious parties never scored more than 11% votes in any election??
What about this guy? Is he popular in Pakistan? Isn't he acting as an Islamic thekedar?

" Hafiz Muhammad Saeed @HafizSaeedJUD
Forceful, Collective and Unified response by Muslim countries can only defend #GazaUnderAttack - If they wake up from slumber
-11 Jul 2014"

[TWEET]487582993616084994[/TWEET]
[TWEET][488379464426848256[/TWEET]

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag

Because of ruling families and feudal lords..... But mullahs do play huge part in Pakistani society.

swastic_1170

Country flag
mahatama gandhi reborn. he forgot that we r talking of jinnah
Dude,

I am not a Gandhi and definitely not a mahatma... and going forward please no personal attacks..

first of all try to read the complete post then reply.. I said that Pak should respond more strongly as they have a partnership thing with the host country..

Coming to the All countries united stand, I still believe in the same.. As an Indian I am should be first concerned about my fellow country mates who could be going through the similar situations. So that should be cause for India to take action..

Neo

Because of ruling families and feudal lords..... But mullahs do play huge part in Pakistani society.
I will not deny that mullahs play a role in our society but majority by far rejects them and is moderate.
Enough of that already, please stick to the topic.

thethinker

Country flag
I will not deny that mullahs play a role in our society but majority by far rejects them and is moderate.
Enough of that already, please stick to the topic.
How do you see the radicalization trend in Pakistan? Has it increased, decreased or stayed the same?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles