Agni V Missile

mayfair

Now that Agni V is to be handed over to the Strategic Forces Command (SFC), expect a few more user trials before formal induction.

The launchpad at Wheeler Island is going to be busy for the next few months. We probably need another launch site to speed up development trials.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Anyone has any idea?Is this a threat of moving sanctions at the UNSC?
As the member said they can't and we are too big......

I also should add that this is malacious attempt by evil China to bring us down at the level of NK and Iran. They also want to show us as rouge state. But no one listens to them. They have been giving missiles in past to Pakis saying they have right to self defence.

We should also says the same. We too have right to self defence.

Also good time to give this right to others in Asia. Wont mind Vietnam even testing few nukes to get at par with PRC for defence and world peace.

Krusty

Country flag
Starting to think we should flood Brit forums and SM with memes saying like "thank you Britain for aid money!!! keep sending us more, we keep making more missiles and satellite".

We have tried telling them for years that their so-called aid means nothing to us, they don't seem to be getting the point. Might as well troll them and atleast enjoy it.
If this is a coordinated effort, count me in.

mayfair

UNSC resolutions were written in 1998 after our nuke tests I assume. Since then, India has been granted an NSG waver and is a full fledged member of MTCR, so that thing on missiles does not fly anymore (not that it did matter then anyway).

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
UNSC resolutions were written in 1998 after our nuke tests I assume. Since then, India has been granted an NSG waver and is a full fledged member of MTCR, so that thing on missiles does not fly anymore (not that it did matter then anyway).
This is what hurting PRC..........No one cares for them.

dude00720

Country flag
Trump talks to Taiwan.
India tests Agni-5
Japan increases defence budget
Malabar exercise becomes a multi-national affair.

Combine all these together. China has to react.

Abhi Toh Party shuru Huyee Hai.. Wait for Pradyumna to become active.

mayfair

PRC is desperate to be treated as a super power.But no one is humouring them except failed states,hence the frustration.I expect Trump to finger them as well.
The Thing is PRC have achieved great things in the past 30 odd years- their economy has grown tremendously, people have become wealthier, infrastructure has expanded rapidly and qualitatively, standard of living has gone up and is generally at par with the best in the world. There's no need for them to resort to such shenanigans especially vis-a-vis India.

But they cannot seem to help it. Somehow they feel the reason to try and bully and intimidate their immediate neighbours, particularly Japan and India, when these countries pose little threat to them in the interim.

To me it seems that deep down PRC government is highly insecure, they fear (without reason) that their achievements are transient and will vanish one day and thus, they need a strong military posture to stay relevant. I guess, some blame must go to US as well, who after propping up PRC, now wish to cut them to size and prevent another challenger in India from rising as well.

Well it's the game that superpowers like to play.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
It also tells present government is screwing China in a big way that now they oozing bile from their ass.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
PRC is desperate to be treated as a super power.But no one is humouring them except failed states,hence the frustration.I expect Trump to finger them as well.
These cowards have gone so low that now they are protecting terrorist who killed scores of Indians in various terrorist attacks including 26/11 Mumbai.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
A good discussion.....

Few things
A2 range 2000 to 3500 kms
A4 to have MIRVs.
A5 range around 5000 to 8000
A6 to be SLBM with 13 meters height.
AD1 & AD2 already tested (means second stage of BMD started)
He confirmed that first stage of BMD (AAD and PAD) operational.
About AD1&2 all work has been done. He confirms it, as personally involved in it.
MIRV and MARV.
A5 will have 3 to 7 MIRV
A6 will have 1to 10 MIRV
MARV will confuse BMD
ASAT also on cards
These are tech deterrence.
But they want offensive deterrence, like MAD. A5 & A6 against China. K series are developed as SLBM with K15 and K4.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Best part, the resolution was approved under Chapter VI of UN Charter, which means it is non-binding.

no smoking

Country flag
This is what hurting PRC..........No one cares for them.
Well, from what I read from this forum, they seem get too much care from our India friends:
every time India gets a new toys, there will be a shouting to China;
every time China makes a move, there will be a crying about bully.

You hardly find a day without topic regarding China in this forum.
Yes, no one cares for them, what a joke.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well, from what I read from this forum, they seem get too much care from our India friends:

Learn to distinguish between individuals, media and governments.

That'll help clarify why the world considers Chinese government as a bunch of whiners. Individual Chinese I have dealt with in my professional capacity seem too ill informed to be worth discussing with or about.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

why are you guys crying like this

" The UN Security Council has explicit regulations on whether India can develop ballistic missiles capable of carrying nuclear weapons."

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles