'Genetic engineering' in East Pakistan

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
'Genetic engineering' in East Pakistan

Pakistan's name has been blackened by just one man: General AAK 'Tiger' Niazi. According to a new book by Oxford University Press, he is supposed to have pronounced the words that even Genghis Khan would have hesitated to use: that he would let loose his soldiers on the women of East Pakistan till the lineage/ethnicity of the Bengali race was changed.
The account has come from a true son of Pakistan, late Major-General (retd) Khadim Hussain Raja in his recently published book A Stranger in My Own Country: East Pakistan, 1969-1971 (OUP, 2012). The book is posthumously published probably because it was a hot potato in the times it was actually written. He was General Officer Commanding 14 Division in East Pakistan.
General Ayub Khan, whose decade of rule caused the jurisprudence of separatism to evolve, gets the treatment he deserved through the testimony of another not-too-civilised general named Gul Hassan:
"Gul Hassan openly criticised Field Marshal Ayub Khan's sons who, according to him, were letting their father down by amassing wealth by unfair means. Gul Hassan blurted out that 'I have told the old cock that this time we will impose Martial Law and take control ourselves but not protect Ayub and his henchmen'. The reference [old cock] was to General Yahya Khan, Commander-in-Chief of the Pakistan Army" (p.8).
General Yahya Khan, who took over from Ayub was not what the doctor would have ordered for East Pakistan. The only leadership criterion was brutality riding on low IQ. The exception was General Yaqub Khan, the commander who insisted that General Yahya not postpone the session of the National Assembly elected after the 1970 election.
The author writes: "All of a sudden, General Yaqub Khan was bundled off as a student on the Imperial Defence College course. This clumsy and unceremonious action was obviously taken to get him out of the way" (p.7).
Commander East Pakistan, General Tikka Khan, disagreed with Raja that Sheikh Mujibur Rahman be secretly despatched to West Pakistan. He wanted to "publicly try Sheikh Mujib in Dhaka and hang him" (p.93).
Major-General Rahim Khan was the other officer Pakistan can't be proud of: "Rahim started to criticise the senior commanders in Dhaka, especially me, although I happened to be a friend of his. He was of the opinion that the Bengalis were timid people and should have been subdued long ago. The reader can judge for himself the ignorance and lack of understanding of the East Pakistan situation among the hawks in the armed forces" (p.97). Rahim ran away from East Pakistan when things became too hot.
We come to the climax: "[Enter] Commander East Pakistan General Niazi, wearing a pistol holster on his web belt. Niazi became abusive and started raving. Breaking into Urdu, he said: Main iss haramzadi qaum ki nasal badal doon ga. Yeh mujhe kiya samajhtey hain. He threatened that he would let his soldiers loose on their womenfolk. There was pin drop silence at these remarks. The next morning, we were given the sad news. A Bengali officer Major Mushtaq went into a bathroom at the Command Headquarters and shot himself in the head" (p.98).
Niazi also asked Raja for phone numbers of his Bengali girlfriends: "Abhi tau mujhey Bengali girlfriends kay phone number day do" (p.99). Niazi surrendered to Indian General JFR Jacob in 1971. 'Tiger' Niazi handed over his personal pistol at the famous Race Course ceremony. Jacob examined the weapon: the lanyard was greasy and frayed, and the pistol was full of muck as if it hadn't been cleaned in a long while. (Surrender at Dacca: Birth of a Nation; by Lt. Gen JFR Jacob; Manohar Publishers 1997).

Published in The Express Tribune, July 8th, 2012.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Main iss haramzadi qaum ki nasal badal doon ga. Yeh mujhe kiya samajhtey hain. He threatened that he would let his soldiers loose on their womenfolk.

Ha Ha Ha .... VS Naipaul's basic postulations of "a converts psychology" is absolutely correct. Under this, one makes converts by all means, even by raping women folks and change the genetics of future population (with the hope that this will make them converts).

This mentality is wrecking havoc in J&K where the same people like Niazi, yahaya or Hamid Gul are punishing the Kashmiries for not supporting them in 1948 and 1965. By pushing in thousands of Jehadies (specially Pashtuns, Baluchies, Punjabies, Arabs) they are trying to do "Kaum Badli Kar Doonga" for last 25 years with Kashmiries and Gujjars.

First, they drove out the Kashmiri Hindus.
Secondly, they forcibly or with consent produce many children under the threat of Islamic Kalashnikovs. That was the reaosn in 1948, they halted at Baramulla.

As per one survey, the cases of MTP are highest in Kashmir valley (brought to Udhampur where many clinics have flourished to kill the Pathans, Turks and Arabs in the womb). Majority of the cases are ascribed to Jihadies.

Last edited:

Tronic

Main iss haramzadi qaum ki nasal badal doon ga. Yeh mujhe kiya samajhtey hain. He threatened that he would let his soldiers loose on their womenfolk.

Ha Ha Ha .... VS Naipaul's basic postulations of "a converts psychology" is absolutely correct. Under this, one makes converts by all means, even by raping women folks and change the genetics of future population (with the hope that this will make them converts).

This mentality is wrecking havoc in J&K where the same people like Niazi, yahaya or Hamid Gul are punishing the Kashmiries for not supporting them in 1948 and 1965. By pushing in thousands of Jehadies (specially Pashtuns, Baluchies, Punjabies, Arabs) they are trying to do "Kaum Badli Kar Doonga" for last 25 years with Kashmiries and Gujjars.

First, they drove out the Kashmiri Hindus.
Secondly, they forcibly or with consent produce many children under the threat of Islamic Kalashnikovs. That was the reaosn in 1948, they halted at Baramulla.

As per one survey, the cases of MTP are highest in Kashmir valley (brought to Udhampur where many clinics have flourished to kill the Pathans, Turks and Arabs in the womb). Majority of the cases are ascribed to Jihadies.
I think that was a very poor attempt at mixing ethnic racism with religious discrimination. Two different things here.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
A Muslim in Indian subcontinent and specially Pakistan is never proud of his origin including Mohamad Bokhari and all claim ancestory to some Turk, Persian, Pathan or Arab.

Mullahas were always imported by the rulers as they never would like to at the back of an Indian Mullah leading the prayer. That is how Moguls imported Bukhary from Bukhara. They considered Indian Muslims as untouchables.

This trend was present from the beginning of Islamisation. Evidence of it is found in the writings of great saint Kabeer. On the claims of being direct descendant of a Turk, he wrote:

Too Jo Turk Turkani Ka Jaya, Bheetar Kahatan Kyon Na Karaya

On matter of reforms Kabeer was sarcastic, all right.

Tronic

A Muslim in Indian subcontinent and specially Pakistan is never proud of his origin including Mohamad Bokhari and all claim ancestory to some Turk, Persian, Pathan or Arab.

Mullahas were always imported by the rulers as they never would like to at the back of an Indian Mullah leading the prayer. That is how Moguls imported Bukhary from Bukhara. They considered Indian Muslims as untouchables.

This trend was present from the beginning of Islamisation. Evidence of it is found in the writings of great saint Kabeer. On the claims of being direct descendant of a Turk, he wrote:

On matter of reforms Kabeer was sarcastic, all right.

Pakistani Army is built upon ethnic Jatts, Ghakkars, Gujjars, Rajputs and Pathans. Pakistan is a deeply racist country, therefore the large majority of those claiming "Persian/Turk/Arab" origins are actually the discriminated and downtrodden Muslims, such as the Muhajirs, who attempt to brand themselves a different race to avoid discrimination. There are even other lower clans, such as the Mirasis, who claim to be Arab descendants to try and fit better into their racial society. Regardless of claiming foreign origins, the Muhajirs and Mirasis still sit at the bottom, being discriminated by all the other indic-Punjabi clans. Racist realities of the land called Pakistan!

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Pakistani Army is built upon ethnic Jatts, Ghakkars, Gujjars, Rajputs and Pathans. Pakistan is a deeply racist country, therefore the large majority of those claiming "Persian/Turk/Arab" origins are actually the discriminated and downtrodden Muslims, such as the Muhajirs, who attempt to brand themselves a different race to avoid discrimination. There are even other lower clans, such as the Mirasis, who claim to be Arab descendants to try and fit better into their racial society. Regardless of claiming foreign origins, the Muhajirs and Mirasis still sit at the bottom, being discriminated by all the other indic-Punjabi clans. Racist realities of the land called Pakistan!
Even in India Muslims are not monolithical but a deeply divided castist society and not only castist but regional too. A Tamil Muslim has nothing common with a Hydrabadi.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
O' u who boast of being born of Turskish parents
why haven't u circumcised youself with in '

Am i understanding it correct ?

Iamanidiot

Even in India Muslims are not monolithical but a deeply divided castist society and not only castist but regional too. A Tamil Muslim has nothing common with a Hydrabadi.
They have a caste system which is hundred times much worse than Hindu society.A bhangi muslim is not allowed to enter a Mosque when others are doing namaz

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
O' u who boast of being born of Turskish parents
why haven't u circumcised youself with in '

Am i understanding it correct ?
absolutely correct;

For Brahmins he said :

Moote Linga Baandhe Kaana, Ye Hai Bhaman Tor Gyana

You can attempt another nice translation.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
absolutely correct;

Moote Linga Baandhe Kaana, Ye Hai Bhaman Tor Gyana

You can attempt another nice translation.
this is much more difficult

groping in dark here. . .

Gist of knowledge that Brahamins have gathered,
that Shiva urinates while Krishna holds together

pardon me if i am wrong :scared1:

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Good attempt, but it would be like:

You piss from the tool but you tied up your Ear
Oh Brahmin, Is that the Gyana you acquired?

@ tied the ear by the sacred tread, the practice resorted while urinating by the higher casts

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
They have a caste system which is hundred times much worse than Hindu society.A bhangi muslim is not allowed to enter a Mosque when others are doing namaz
What is a bhangi muslim ?

Are you referring to the Bengali muslims ?

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
What is a bhangi muslim ?

Are you referring to the Bengali muslims ?
Bhangi refers to sweepers . . .

Bhangi is caste in Northern India ... people who have traditionally been sweepers and
among hindus also domesticate swines.

Among Hindus they are considered Dalits
Prominient example: RamVilas Paaswaan

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

LOL hahhahahahahahahh Funny shyt......from which website are you getting these translations.....Your translations are Helarious :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
LOL hahhahahahahahahh Funny shyt......from which website are you getting these translations.....Your translations are Helarious :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
well . . .isn't it pretty obvious
if i had been copying from a website . . .
they wouldn't have been so ridiculous

....anyway did the best i could ....IMHO it was not impossible to kabir to have said that either ...from my infinitely smaller POV

Last edited:

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
^
Better translation

Jo tu Turk Turkani ko jaya, petahi kahe na sunnati karaya

If born of a Turk mother, makes you Turk then, Why were you not circumcised in womb itself ?

Source: ::: Kabir Parakh Sansthan :::

arkem8

Country flag
By hook or by crook the lower classes must stand up and educate themselves otherwise our country is fvcked in the long run. I just saw the "Sathyameva Jayete" episode on caste/jaath. It was quite humbling to see how backward the rural areas still are....

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
well . . .isn't it pretty obvious
if i had been copying from a website . . .
they wouldn't have been so ridiculous

....anyway did the best i could ....IMHO it was not impossible to kabir to have said that either ...from my infinitely smaller POV
I used to think, only I have such an slapstick/obtuse sense of humor! However, in this case even I could not get a better hilarious translation than what you suggested.....Though it may have been unintentional but it was hilarious and shows the frequency your brain is tuned to! :pmegusta::pmegusta::cmegusta::cmegusta:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Pakistan is a deeply racist country, therefore the large majority of those claiming "Persian/Turk/Arab" origins are actually the discriminated and downtrodden Muslims, such as the Muhajirs, who attempt to brand themselves a different race to avoid
discrimination.

There are even other lower clans, such as the Mirasis, who claim to be Arab descendants to try and fit better into their racial society. Regardless of claiming foreign origins, the Muhajirs and Mirasis still sit at the bottom, being discriminated by all the other indic-Punjabi clans. Racist realities of the land called Pakistan!
Most Muhajirs claim a foreign(pashtun included) or upper caste descent, but they don't claim it to avoid being discriminated but to establish their superiority over the Indic tribes. They are the ones who championed Pakistan.

Arains, Awans have started claiming a foreign descent as a consequence of islamization, earlier they claimed to be rajputs, jatts.

Then there are Sheikhs who would be from misc middle to upper castes who claim persian or arab descent to go up the hierarchy.

Then there are the pirs ruling South Punjab, Sindh who claim Arab or Persian descent.

The lower castes no matter what their descent are discriminated against.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles