Afzal Guru Hanged !

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Objection! Afzal Guru had no sympathy outside Kashmir.
I do not think he has much of support even amongst masses in Kashmir. Only the seperatist Gilani and party make noises about him.

He was responsible for attacking the temple of Indian democracy being a Jaish Mohmad member. He should not even be considred as Indian. Though I can not take away that right from him.

Coalmine

Country flag
Will they show dead body of afzal. ??
Did they show body of kasab??

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I urge you to drive down from puttur all the way to kasargod in Kerala and then reconsider.
Like I said unless you want to convert it into Hindu Muslim thing. Well I have not been to Kerala but less said about Kerala the better.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
This guy was engineer and preparing to be IAS and perhaps he would have made it...

God save this country if we have such IAS or Central goverment officer .... how much harm he would have done to the country being a Jaish member...

trackwhack

Like I said unless you want to convert it into Hindu Muslim thing. Well I have not been to Kerala but less said about Kerala the better.
Not trying anything clandestine Yusuf. The country is as much mine as yours. Just quoting reality. I would get murdered if I rejoiced afzals death in certain parts of country.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Afzal guru was hanged at 8 AM today morning in Tihar Jail.......

Now all the people who sacrificed their lives during the parliament attack would REST IN PEACE......

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Well Justice is delivered to him and he deserved for his deeds.

in our country Justice is delayed but we certainly deliver it, make no mistake.

Last edited:

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
@trackwhack

Have heard rather disturbing news about Kerala, something in tune with the illegal migrants in Assam. New faces emerging along the coastal belt, in large numbers, ghettos being formed. What's the story like, and where are these people coming from if it's true.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
He has been buried inside Tihar Jail.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Not interested in the politics behind, even if there is one. The more important, are we able to take a stand against terrorism. A nation should never bend it self in face of terror.

Well done!

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
On the politics, on this being linked to Modi's speech at the SRCC, even if by chance this is in response, just by chance, one thing that stands out as a definite, Modi is far more self assured, far more convincing, and no matter what the government's motive behind hanging, Modi's image as someone who has delivered the goods in Gujarat remains unquestionable.

On Pranab Mukherjee's role, forget that it was all his doing, all alone, it is not how the politics in India works, and more so how the Congress works. Directions must have gone after consultations between Sonia Gandhi, MMS, Chidu, Shinde and Mukherjee, and only then would have Pranab Mukherjee given a nod.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Now it needs to be seen what would be done with Bhullar, Rajaona (whose execution is on hold) ,Santhan, Murugan and Perarivalan.

And frankly I feel handing these four + 1 would prove to be a tougher nut to crack than Afzal Guru.

Reason - Afzal guru hanging has a resonance across the nation, while Bhullar or the three other dont have that kind of "recall" value across the nation while at the same time capable of creating a big buzz in their respective states.

My gut feel - they wont be hanged until the elections are over considering that BJP also does not call for their hanging and Congress needs a good tally from these two states.

Last edited:

Kesang

अफजल गुरु को फांसी दिए जाने के बाद नेताओं की प्रतिक्रियाएं
सलमान खुर्शीद
अफजल की फांसी की खबर सून कर रो पड़ी सोनिया गांधी
राहुल गाँधी
कल रात को मेरी माँ मेरे कमरे में आई और फूट फूट कर रोने लगी और बोली की ये सत्ता जहर है इसने मेरे दो दामादों को फंसी पर लटका दिया
मुलायम सिंह यादव
अफजाल गुरु एक मुसलमान था और इस देश में दो दोमुसलामानों को फांसी दे दी गयी या कहाँ का न्याय है हम इसका पुर जोर से विरोध करते हैं..हमने मुसलमानों के लिए आरक्षण माँगा तो सरकार ने उन्हें फांसी दी हम चुप नहीं बैठेंगे
मायावती
अफजल गुरु दलित होता तो उसको में बचा सकती थी
मनमोहन सिंह
मम्मी मिडिया वाले आये हैं क्या बोलूं ??
सुशिल कुमार शिंदे
श्रीमान अफजल गुरु को फांसी दे दी गयी है सत् सत् नमन
दिग्विजय
श्री अफजल गुरु साहब एक बहुत ही कुशल आतंकवादी थे उन्होंने बिना किसी भय के अकेले ही संसद पर हमला किया हमे गर्व है की इस तरह के आतंकवादी हमारे देश में आते हैं मगर आर एस एस के दबाव के चलते हमे उसको फांसी पर लटकाना पड़ा इसका हमे बहुत दुःख है
मिडिया
आज सुबह सुबह एक मुसलमान भाई को तिहार में फांसी दे दी गयी
सेकुलर हिंदू
हिंदू मुस्लिम भाई भाई होते हैं इस तरह मुसलमान भाई को फांसी देना सही नहीं है इससे लोगों की धार्मिक भावनाएं आहात होती है
नरेंद्र मोदी
o teri इतना डरती है कांग्रेस मुझसे की मेरे आने के पहले ही लटका डाला ..मेरी तो लाईफ झिंगालाला
कट्टर हिंदू
माँ भारती के कलेजे को कुछ तो ठंडक पहुंची

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles