Aftermath of Trump Victory

airtel

Country flag
@pmaitra @airtel regardless, KSA has finalised a 300billion$ Defence deal with the USA. No country shells out so much just for a 'Defence deal'. I think it's another form of insurance that USA doesn't try out any experiments in KSA. 300b$ is just way too much to pass off as just another Defence deal. It's the kind of money a country uses to buy out a members of the US congress...
insurance for 1 year , 5 years , 10 years ?? they will have to regularly pay the insurance premium . :rofl::rofl:

airtel

Country flag
I reiterate. Even though the cities of Mecca and Medina are holy, there are tens of hundreds of Mosques there. I am very specific about masjid al haram and masjid an nawabi ...

Although I'm curious, was there any group that was later found responsible?
at-least read the News , yes they did bombing in the premises of masjid an nawabi ..........no group /country is accused for bombing .
Next time it can be a Bigger Bomb :rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...est-suicide-bomber-saudi-arabia-a7119671.html

Last edited:

Krusty

Country flag
at-least read the News , yes they did bombing in the premises of masjid al nawabi ..........no group /country is accused for bombing .
Next time it can be a Bigger Bomb :rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...est-suicide-bomber-saudi-arabia-a7119671.html
Yes saaaar. It is weird that even the saudis or the Arab council has kept so quiet about this. No country or group is even suspected? What are the chances both USA and KSA knows who's behind it and is keeping the info deliberately under wraps?

My Guess? US backed ISIS lone wolf. KSA & USA would have talked behind the scenes and UsA would have reigned in handlers in exchange for perks. Both of them agree to keep quiet because of the obvious sh1tstorm it would kick up if this info was leaked.

Last edited:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Wow... you are over simplifying everything. First you said 3.5mill Muslims can be killed or deported. 20mil Muslims are still in EU. Anyway, let me bring in another angle. Assuming US attacks Mecca, don't you think Russia and China will use this to batter and weaken USA? Russia in particular would want revenge for what USA did in Afghanistan. This situation is highly complex with a huge number of variables. But thinking any country can bomb Mecca and get away with it with just a few bruises is definitely underselling the situation.

@Razor @Project Dharma @pmaitra USA experts please lend your thoughts..
Russia and China would definitely use the situation to their advantage but not in direct war I believe. The stakes are too high and their economies too weak to sustain the conflict. What will happen (IMO) is that they will arm and fund militants against the US and terrorist attacks will become a daily matter.

The population of the Islamic countries may be fanatical and willing to die. But the governments are not - look at Pakistan, they ignore Chinese treatment of Muslims conveniently while railing against India.

Krusty

Country flag
Russia and China would definitely use the situation to their advantage but not in direct war I believe. The stakes are too high and their economies too weak to sustain the conflict. What will happen (IMO) is that they will arm and fund militants against the US and terrorist attacks will become a daily matter.

The population of the Islamic countries may be fanatical and willing to die. But the governments are not - look at Pakistan, they ignore Chinese treatment of Muslims conveniently while railing against India.
Few million converted Muslims don't equal Saud family +Mecca. Come on! Pakis would supply nukes to KSA in a heartbeat it they ask

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Few million converted Muslims don't equal Saud family +Mecca. Come on! Pakis would supply nukes to KSA in a heartbeat it they ask
To use against Uncle Sam? Dude, this is the same country which got raped by Uncle with drones on a daily basis and didn't even stop Nato supply lines. Pakistani establishment doesn't give a crap about Ummah, if that was the case they wouldn't have oppressed their former co-citizens - the Bangladeshis! The establishment is a money making machine for Pakistani elite who send their kids to Western countries for education and probably have billions in off shore assets there. Ummah be damned, they are not risking any of that for Mecca.

Hafiz Saaed, on the other hand would probably have a field day in recruitment!

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
To use against Uncle Sam? Dude, this is the same country which got raped by Uncle with drones on a daily basis and didn't even stop Nato supply lines. Pakistani establishment doesn't give a crap about Ummah, if that was the case they wouldn't have oppressed their former co-citizens - the Bangladeshis! The establishment is a money making machine for Pakistani elite who send their kids to Western countries for education and probably have billions in off shore assets there. Ummah be damned, they are not risking any of that for Mecca.

Plus uncle sam would really really hate if some islamic country gets its hands on nukes................

here2where

I find this discussion on bombing mecca/madina to be of no-consequence, when US has just been a selfish bitch by setting our blue planet on a fast-track crash path.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I find this discussion on bombing mecca/madina to be of no-consequence, when US has just been a selfish bitch by setting our blue planet on a fast-track crash path.
I know, how dare a country be rich. Let's take it and distribute it amongst everybody for our "blue planet", only the Germans can save us. Heil Hitler.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Plus uncle sam would really really hate if some islamic country gets its hands on nukes................
Porks only get to keep nukes because they keep whining about India. The moment they infiltrate that tech to Saudi, they are fucked from all angles. Rumor has it that the CIA has a plan to snatch their nukes in a jiffy.

Krusty

Country flag

You are not wrong. But China is slowly taking the place of Uncle Sam in Pakistanis hearts. Won't be long before Uncle Sam is thrown completely out of Pakistan. Can you imagine Pakistan warning USA ten years ago? Not to mention Trump is already sucking upto Xi. That's because China is becoming more and more relevant in Pakistan. Not long before USA completely loses it wrt to Pakistan. Anything can happen.

Last edited:

airtel

Country flag
Nukes Means Nothing .................How they will deliver Nukes to USA ?? None of the Paki Missile can reach that far ............

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
You are it wrong. But China is slowly taking the place of Uncle Sam in Pakistanis hearts. Won't be long before Uncle Sam is thrown completely out of Pakistan. Can you imagine Pakistan warning USA ten years ago? Not to mention Trump is already sucking upto Xi. That's because China is becoming more and more relevant in Pakistan. Not long before USA completely loses it wrt to Pakistan. Anything can happen.
Yes I agree, the world could be a dramatically different place a few decades or even less than that in the future. I'm talking about the realities of the world as it stands now.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Again, Communists already have access to nukes :)
I mean pakistan becomes a quasi-commie state...............................................

Hell will break lose on that day paki-chutiya-awaam.

Krusty

Country flag
Nukes Means Nothing .................How they will deliver Nukes to USA ?? None of the Paki Missile can reach that far ............
Nukes was an just an example bro. The real danger is the Muslim diaspora. Even the average Muslim is fanatical beyond belief. One day your friendly Neighbourhood doctor will treat your fever, the very next day he will strap a bomb to his chest and detonate it in the nearest train station. They are there in every country at every institution and at every level of power. What happens if, for example, bombs go off at NYSE and London stock exchange? They have tens of thousands of disposable pawns in every country. Nukes On missiles aren't the only way to hit America or EU. I can't even imagine the panic and loss it would cost. They are 1.6billion strong and exponentially rising

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles