After Indira Gandhi's death, US assessed India could've crippled Pakistans nuclear plants

Neo

what you posted was the Indian air force was being trained in the negev on mock ups of Pakistani installations. Some credible proofs of these claims would be appreciated.like otherwise they seem highly unlikely
I didn't mention or ref to India, it was the Israeli Defence Airforce that conducted the trainings in the Negev.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Israel and India have always denied the incident but as far as I know, India only had a passive role to let the Israeli jets land and fuel and provide a safe passage out.

Hopefully we will learn more in the future if US releases any classified info.
If India had a role & was supporting Israel, the operation would have succeeded.

Neo

If India had a role & was supporting Israel, the operation would have succeeded.
Yet India chickened out hours before the raid under US' pressure.

Israel is the only country to take such endeavor and get away with it, India can't.
Remember the slaughter of 22 US Marines onboard of the Liberty?

IndianHawk

Country flag
Israel is the only country to take such endeavor and get away with it, India can't.
India did got away after bifurcating pakistan.:hehe: I can't recall if we paid any price:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Yet India chickened out hours before the raid under US' pressure.

Remember the slaughter of 22 US Marines onboard of the Liberty?
Seriously? Everything you wrote above can be answered in just 4 numbers. - 1971.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles