After Gilgit, PoK & Balochistan, 'AZAADI' slogans resonate in Pakistan's Sindh

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
We need to go step by step.

Also we don't need to annex any part of Pakistan specially Paki Punjab since it's infected heavily by egoistic mental suicidal Pakjabis.They would not mind killing their own people in millions as we saw in 71 in bangladesh.

For now India is already too big to handle.We can just have a good relations with BSG(Balochistan,Sindhudesh and Greater Afganistan) and we can have strong Economic/Military ties and keep Pakis encircled and annoyed.

BSG would take care of Pakis on their own.
Even smaller. .. the saraikis in sadda Punjab in Pakjab hate Pakjabis... :p cut little more in south of sadda Pukjab hovey. :D

Well all of you guys have done some realistic daydreaming so let me give my own input as well

all those regions that are going to be liberated and asking for the independence should be cordially invited all their own free will join with us in an economic union and separately if they want another treaty be in a defense union something like what the US has done with the European countries in the
form of NATO

it is something we need to talk democratically with them, on condition of their own free will otherwise it may sound like colonialism or something of that sort
so it should be an invitation for economic union and then maybe separately for defense union

it should not include sharing nationality and anyway I think that will be better because then we are not forced to take on the problems and challenges of each other because as someone said that India has enough challenges problems and opportunities

I don't think we can go further than what we already have but on a step-by-step basis we can invite them for closer and closer union if they want ...... and that means it has to be real compatibility and it has to be a two-way compatibility not just them wanting us but we also feeling that they are compatible with us and can be absorbed into our system without spoiling the whole

@Ankit Purohit @raja696 @aditya10r
@Akask kumar @airtel @angeldude13 @aditya10r @Abhijat @ @Ancient Indian @ @anupamsurey @ @aliyah @ @Alien @ @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10 @aditya g @asianobserve @Bahamut @BATTLE FIELD @bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater @Blood+ @bhai-117 @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Bengal_Tiger @biswas_k11 @Bharat Ek Khoj @Brood Father @cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian @DingDong @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @FRYCRY @G10 @Gessler @garg_bharat @guru-dutt @Hari Sud @hit&run @hardip @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @Jay Patel @jackprince @Kshatriya87 @kstriya @LETHALFORCE @laughingbuddha @mhk99 @Mikesingh @mayfair
@MetsaMan @Mark Antony @manutdfan @maomao @Navneet Kundu @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @parijataka @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @PrashantAzazel @Rahul Singh @Rowdy @Razor @Rashna @rock127 @R.parida @shade @sasum @smestarz @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg @sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @Superdefender @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @Screambowl @Sylex21 @Tactical Frog @TejasMK3 @The enlightened @tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @TODELU @VIP @VaghaDeva @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf @Yumdoot @Zebra

vayuu1

Country flag
Step is too let.. but Appreciate Mr.Modi..
There is never too late to act in politics, results might show up late, but they will be visible and be huge that's for sure.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
all those regions that are going to be liberated and asking for the independence should be cordially invited all their own free will join with us in an economic union and separately if they want another treaty be in a defense union something like what the US has done with the European countries in the
form of NATO
Centre planning to call diaspora from Gilgit-Baltistan for Pravasi Divas 2017

South Block is exploring the possibility of inviting the diaspora from Gilgit-Baltistan for the next Pravasi Bharatiya Diwas, in what would be a first in this direction.

The proposal being discussed among the top brass of the Indian government — between external and home ministries, as well as intelligence and security agencies — is that the diaspora from these areas should be called for the biennial event. The next Pravasi Bharatiya Diwas is scheduled to be held in Bengaluru in January next year.

The plan, according to top South Block sources, is to make the point that these people are part of the Indian diaspora. This ties in with the government’s latest diplomatic gambit that Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan are part of Jammu and Kashmir.

This narrative has gained momentum after Prime Minister Narendra Modi raised the issue of Gilgit-Baltistan and PoK on two occasions earlier this month — first at the all-party meeting and then during his Independence Day address from Red Fort.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...-divas-2017-modis-balochistan-remark-2998514/

A good start. We should call them regularly for 'official' talks like what the Porkis and the Hurriyat turds are doing. Let's see if they can stop us. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Centre planning to call diaspora from Gilgit-Baltistan for Pravasi Divas 2017

South Block is exploring the possibility of inviting the diaspora from Gilgit-Baltistan for the next Pravasi Bharatiya Diwas, in what would be a first in this direction.

The proposal being discussed among the top brass of the Indian government — between external and home ministries, as well as intelligence and security agencies — is that the diaspora from these areas should be called for the biennial event. The next Pravasi Bharatiya Diwas is scheduled to be held in Bengaluru in January next year.

The plan, according to top South Block sources, is to make the point that these people are part of the Indian diaspora. This ties in with the government’s latest diplomatic gambit that Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan are part of Jammu and Kashmir.

This narrative has gained momentum after Prime Minister Narendra Modi raised the issue of Gilgit-Baltistan and PoK on two occasions earlier this month — first at the all-party meeting and then during his Independence Day address from Red Fort.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...-divas-2017-modis-balochistan-remark-2998514/

A good start. We should call them regularly for 'official' talks like what the Porkis and the Hurriyat turds are doing. Let's see if they can stop us. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
Pakistan will realize that half of of the Pakis are pro Indian , LOL!! And existence of Pakistan is nothing but just temporary separation from Hindustan. Sooner or later their awam will be frustrated with so called Kashmir ki Azadi and there you will see Army's rampage again.

Bengal_Tiger

Country flag
roma, you wrote a jolly good post and i sure appreciated it
not to take you out of context, ( i hope ) but i am hi-lighting the para above

the fact that anyone ( some one ) can shut down ! ( whooh ) Sindh and perhaps even core Punjab means the situation has reached panic stage , in my estimation ....failed state levels are already here ? in fact it might be a miracle it still seems to hold together

that would be a very serious situation and those concerned could avail of it ?

B.T. It's been like this for many years. I don't think it's that significant. Pakistan is an unstable, violence-riven third world state so it's "normal". For decades Karachi was unstable and de facto fiefdom of Mohajir militants, but the Pakistan army has clamped down on them hard and if the Pakistan army wanted to do the same to the Sindhis they could. So the situation from a Pakistani viewpoint is not that alarming at all.

In fact something like India and Bangladesh (more the former, as the latter it was a solitary statement) vocally supporting the Baloch would cause more consternation for the Pakistanis.

"as for the sindhi landlords, surely that would include the families of Z.A. Bhutto and others who said in secret that they had much preferred a separate country"

B.T: The PPP stands for Pakistan People's Party and traditionally they had the biggest presence in the country and were a pan-Pakistan party with seats and voters in Punjab, Pakhtunkhwa and Sindh. However due to the dynastic politics of south Asia the Bhutto-Zardari family will always control it and they are Sindhi feudals. I think they want to see a united Pakistan or at the least consider it too dangerous to openly advocate and work for secession. I believe however if Pakistan were to descend in to complete chaos and Balochistan were to secede they would perhaps go for independence.

However Pakistan is now at its strongest for a decade, having quelled the TTP insurgency in the north and a huge decline in terrorism.

Brood Father

Country flag
roma, you wrote a jolly good post and i sure appreciated it
not to take you out of context, ( i hope ) but i am hi-lighting the para above

the fact that anyone ( some one ) can shut down ! ( whooh ) Sindh and perhaps even core Punjab means the situation has reached panic stage , in my estimation ....failed state levels are already here ? in fact it might be a miracle it still seems to hold together

that would be a very serious situation and those concerned could avail of it ?

B.T. It's been like this for many years. I don't think it's that significant. Pakistan is an unstable, violence-riven third world state so it's "normal". For decades Karachi was unstable and de facto fiefdom of Mohajir militants, but the Pakistan army has clamped down on them hard and if the Pakistan army wanted to do the same to the Sindhis they could. So the situation from a Pakistani viewpoint is not that alarming at all.

In fact something like India and Bangladesh (more the former, as the latter it was a solitary statement) vocally supporting the Baloch would cause more consternation for the Pakistanis.

"as for the sindhi landlords, surely that would include the families of Z.A. Bhutto and others who said in secret that they had much preferred a separate country"

B.T: The PPP stands for Pakistan People's Party and traditionally they had the biggest presence in the country and were a pan-Pakistan party with seats and voters in Punjab, Pakhtunkhwa and Sindh. However due to the dynastic politics of south Asia the Bhutto-Zardari family will always control it and they are Sindhi feudals. I think they want to see a united Pakistan or at the least consider it too dangerous to openly advocate and work for secession. I believe however if Pakistan were to descend in to complete chaos and Balochistan were to secede they would perhaps go for independence.

However Pakistan is now at its strongest for a decade, having quelled the TTP insurgency in the north and a huge decline in terrorism.
True that Pakistan is strong now a days compared to its laughable last decade ,CPEC is going strong and TTP is also quelled
IMO India is decade late in pursuing baloochistan and sindhdesh

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
the demand for sindhudesh is HOT - the number of youtube videos on this subject has mushroomed

in fact imho , sindhu freedom has more propbability of happening than Baloch, which is not too bad itself

another big one is MQM - look at what is happening to them ..... it is gonna explode seriously pretty soon

i wonder what would prcchina say about all this happening in their vassal state ?

@Ankit Purohit @raja696 @aditya10r
@Akask kumar @airtel @angeldude13 @aditya10r @Abhijat @ @Ancient Indian @ @anupamsurey @ @aliyah @ @Alien @ @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10 @aditya g @asianobserve @Bahamut @BATTLE FIELD @bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater @Blood+ @bhai-117 @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Bengal_Tiger @biswas_k11 @Bharat Ek Khoj @Brood Father @cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian @DingDong @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @FRYCRY @G10 @Gessler @garg_bharat @guru-dutt @Hari Sud @hit&run @hardip @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @Jay Patel @jackprince @Kshatriya87 @kstriya @LETHALFORCE @laughingbuddha @mhk99 @Mikesingh @mayfair
@MetsaMan @Mark Antony @manutdfan @maomao @Navneet Kundu @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @parijataka @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @PrashantAzazel @Rahul Singh @Rowdy @Razor @Rashna @rock127 @R.parida @shade @sasum @smestarz @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg @sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @Superdefender @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @Screambowl @Sylex21 @Tactical Frog @TejasMK3 @The enlightened @tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @TODELU @VIP @VaghaDeva @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf @Yumdoot @Zebra
Few members for esteemed paki terrorist panel not replying to any of the threads.I am worried if they got buried under drone attack rubble.

sorcerer

Country flag
Few members for esteemed paki terrorist panel not replying to any of the threads.I am worried if they got buried under drone attack rubble.
:D
Them paki panel will come if there is the chinese panel to support them..
Seen them posting and responding in tandem in some threads..

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Pakistan will realize that half of of the Pakis are pro Indian , LOL!! And existence of Pakistan is nothing but just temporary separation from Hindustan. Sooner or later their awam will be frustrated with so called Kashmir ki Azadi and there you will see Army's rampage again.
Pakistan is on BOIL... all it took was a statement from Red Fort and not a single bullet fired. :lol:

Free Pakistan.jpg

Pak boat Vs Indian Ship.jpg

I saw at least one recently on a Paki forum creating another FAKE "Pakis getting SU-35 or EU Fighter soon" and even Pakis are making fun of him since he has not posted any source other than his own ass.

He is @Zarvan and he is promoted as "ELITE" member since he takes lead in spreading FALSE PAKI PROPOGANDA as directed by ISI just like @Neo . They have a WHOLE team for that job.

Pakis get so frustrated since this forum puts cold water on their false propaganda.

Check my recent post below which exposed this ISI Terrorist for details. :lol:

Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I saw at least one recently on a Paki forum creating another FAKE "Pakis getting SU-35 or EU Fighter soon" and even Pakis are making fun of him since he has not posted any source other than his own ass.

He is @Zarvan and he is promoted as "ELITE" member since he takes lead in spreading FALSE PAKI PROPOGANDA as directed by ISI just like @Neo . They have a WHOLE team for that job.

Pakis get so frustrated since this forum puts cold water on their false propaganda.

Check my recent post below which exposed this ISI Terrorist for details.
That Jahil forum is ISI funded.

And many members there have connection with ISI. So beaware guys.

Most of the stories there are propaganda. It is a data collecting forum. They create pattern out of that, and may be using the ideas posted there by fools from our country. That's why never post there any thing productive except from bashing.

Zarvan ,Arish, blue marlin (he was here too) and the list goes on are some arses who are elite there as you mentioned. There may be few genuine elites but this term elite does not walk along with a Paki.

Last edited:

mayfair

Yet, they continue to post their drivel here in droves, derailing threads and diverting members' attention from meaningful discussions.

In fact BRF causes much bigger taqleef to Bakis and their munnas, since they do a stellar job of exposing the Bakis for who they are and also they do not tolerate this bigoted lot messing around the forum. So much so that there have been "farticles" in Baki "newspapers" whining about BRF.

And many members there have connection with ISI. So beaware guys.

Most of the stories there are propaganda. It is a data collecting forum. They create pattern out of that, and may be using the ideas posted there by fools from our country. That's why never post there any thing productive except from bashing.
And yet many Indian members continue to visit and post on deaf and dumb and feed the trolls. Not only you allow them to dictate the narrative, but also shore up their web earnings thorough browsing and hits allowing them to leverage it through e-advertising. Then the same people lament, how deaf and dumb are intolerant bigots before going back to post again under a different user name, while the deaf and dumb Bakis laugh all the way to the bank.

Stop feeding the trolls.

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
Can't we persuade the Indian enthusiast on baki forum to join here and contribute.

Can mods please do provision to refresh news frequently on index page of the website,current one is too old.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Yet, they continue to post their drivel here in droves, derailing threads and diverting members' attention from meaningful discussions.

In fact BRF causes much bigger taqleef to Bakis and their munnas, since they do a stellar job of exposing the Bakis for who they are and also they do not tolerate this bigoted lot messing around the forum. So much so that there have been "farticles" in Baki "newspapers" whining about BRF.

And yet many Indian members continue to visit and post on deaf and dumb and feed the trolls. Not only you allow them to dictate the narrative, but also shore up their web earnings thorough browsing and hits allowing them to leverage it through e-advertising. Then the same people lament, how deaf and dumb are intolerant bigots before going back to post again under a different user name, while the deaf and dumb Bakis laugh all the way to the bank.

Stop feeding the trolls.

I was on BRF but their server crashed now I have to inform them, there is new procedure to get back your account. damn!. Indeed more professional than any other forum I have been to.

And on Paki forum I have always posted rubbish and bashing nothing useful. I discussed Kashmir with them LOL.

I will go there again to do disinfo. That's all If you want to go there go and degrade . While keeping this forum more quality oriented.

Secondly the international crowd here is too less. I don't know how to invite people here.
may be from twitter.

Vishwarupa

Country flag
I learned today that Baluchistan is a province with around 20,00,000 Marathi descendants. This province was forcefully merged with Pakistan in 1948. Since then there were 4 major revolt for independence in Balochistan. Three were led by people of Marathi descendants.

How these people of Marathi descendants went and settled in Balochistan?

In the third battle of Panipat, Marathas were defeated. It is estimated that around fifty to seventy five thousand soldiers of Pune's Peshwas were imprisoned and taken to Balochistan which was part of Afghanistan as slaves.

These people are even today known by following names -
1. Peshwani Maratha (relatives of Peshwas who were captured. It was assumed that one of the brother of then Peshwa was also captured and taken to Balochistan)
2. Bugti Maratha
3. Kalpar Maratha
4. Nothani Maratha
5. Shambani Maratha
6. Mosani Maratha
7. Shau Maratha.

There are 20 such castes which ends with Maratha. They are linked to caste system of then Maharashtra.

People of these caste even today call their mother Ayi (what Marathis call their mother) and not ammi jan. They worship Shivaji Maharaj and Peshwas even today.

Whenever reference of Maratha or slogan Har Har Mahadev, like are heard in Bollywood movies they stand and give such slogans.

Considering above, the development in Balochistan would be interesting to watch and observe as they are related to our own people who are leading the battle.

The above information can be verified based on around 20 books written by eminent historians in Marathi.

{Info here compiled by DV Sridharan}

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I learned today that Baluchistan is a province with around 20,00,000 Marathi descendants. This province was forcefully merged with Pakistan in 1948. Since then there were 4 major revolt for independence in Balochistan. Three were led by people of Marathi descendants.

In the third battle of Panipat, Marathas were defeated. It is estimated that around fifty to seventy five thousand soldiers of Pune's Peshwas were imprisoned and taken to Balochistan which was part of Afghanistan as slaves.

1. Peshwani Maratha (relatives of Peshwas who were captured. It was assumed that one of the brother of then Peshwa was also captured and taken to Balochistan)
2. Bugti Maratha
3. Kalpar Maratha
4. Nothani Maratha
5. Shambani Maratha
6. Mosani Maratha
7. Shau Maratha.

There are 20 such castes which ends with Maratha. They are linked to caste system of then Maharashtra.

People of these caste even today call their mother Ayi (what Marathis call their mother) and not ammi jan. They worship Shivaji Maharaj and Peshwas even today.

Whenever reference of Maratha or slogan Har Har Mahadev, like are heard in Bollywood movies they stand and give such slogans.

Considering above, the development in Balochistan would be interesting to watch and observe as they are related to our own people who are leading the battle.

The above information can be verified based on around 20 books written by eminent historians in Marathi.

They should convert back to Hinduism en masse , Pakjabi assess will burn seeing this.

Kshatriya87

Country flag

2. Bugti Maratha
3. Kalpar Maratha
4. Nothani Maratha
5. Shambani Maratha
6. Mosani Maratha
7. Shau Maratha.

Vow. That is new information for me. Jay Maharashtra, Jay Bharat.

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag

2. Bugti Maratha
3. Kalpar Maratha
4. Nothani Maratha
5. Shambani Maratha
6. Mosani Maratha
7. Shau Maratha.

Some personal reference.

We are native from Talegaon Dabhade near Pune then shifted to Satara a small town near Pune.At Shivaji Maharaj era shifting and relocation of warrior families was common practice.We observe a annual fair with is famous and called Bawdhan Bagad.

It was something 3-4 years back I was watching the fair ceremony from a 2 storey terrace.I over heard a man speaking on phone in Haryanvi which is rare to find in western Maharashtra.After a short period of dilemma I enquired about him.He said that he lives in Panipat and a descendant of Satara.He shared a common surname with me.

He then told me that his ancestors were warriors in Panipat war and settled there itself.He also told me that his grandparents used to tell him stories about some Marathis moving in Pakistan.
They should convert back to Hinduism en masse , Pakjabi assess will burn seeing this.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles