African migrants attacked in Israel

KS

Bye bye DFI
Are they African Jews who do Aliyah to Israel or illegal migrants ?

Son of Govinda

More than 1,000 Israelis protested this evening (Wednesday) against the African refugees and asylum seekers who have settled in South Tel Aviv in recent years.

Neither

KS

Bye bye DFI
Too bad "Jihadis" don't represent Islam ....
That's what the moderate Muslims and the bleeding heart uber-liberals cry from the rooftops. But we dont see the moderate Muslim reining in the jihadis and exterminating them.

Even among the moderates only few genuinely care about that...the rest are just making noises for the sake of their own safety but will not give ---- if and when an "unbeliever" dies.

More than 1,000 Israelis protested this evening (Wednesday) against the African refugees and asylum seekers who have settled in South Tel Aviv in recent years.

Neither
Oh.....

Adux

Country flag
This bugger doesnt know there are many jews who are blacks, this is not even about asylum seeking or jobs. It is about something else, I am going to post views by Israeli's on the ground.

PS: There is no need for the DFI to be a propaganda tool for jew haters, anti-indians and anti-secularist

Unfortunately we all have some parts of "our" towns that can get very awkward. Laws need to be preserved and those who attacked other people should feel the weight of the law. If anything my feelings go out to those who where attacked. Even if they were illegally in-country, or there by some other mistake, it does not justify anyone beating them.
I believe Israeli's had lost sight that its our duty to help others in this world and this includes migrates to Israel, even if they are illegal. Jews were in the same boat through out history and pockets of people and countries all through out the world and through out history helped the Jews clandestinely. The perps should be brought to justice and we need to understand that the holy land is to help others and not deport them back to impoverished, dangerous lands.
It was just my personal experience in the area. Other Israeli's may have different opinions. It does not really have anything to do per say with the topic at hand but there is allot of refugee's in South Tel Aviv, especially from Darfur. Drug activity in the area as well
60,000 migrants in Israel are akin to 3,000,000 in US - most of them crammed into a small urban area. These are people from the most backwater places on earth with all the associated cultural and behavioral dissimilarities. Look, many of those people deserve sympathy and help, but a country can accept only so many refugees in a short span of time before social fabric begins to break down. Israel is not unique in this case - there were similar outbreaks in Spain in 1999, in Italy in 2010, Greece 2011, and so on.
Really, they are throwing rocks because of the jobs and them being black (you should to come to Israel and observe the skin color of local Jews, before making asinine assumptions, for once)? Where did you get this, I wonder? The "riot" is because of rapes (one especially ugly only happened a week ago or so), burglaries and other violent crimes, which made life of people in this poor part of the city intolerable. People are literally afraid to leave their homes. That is as simple as that.
You are asking the Israelis to transcend human nature. It's very easy to pontificate about the special responcibility from the confineds of an upscale gated community or an ivory tower (and Israeli leftist elites endolge in this activity with gasto). It's a bit more difficult, when life in a working-class slum goes from hard to impossible due to a rising crime and general lawlessness. I won't even mention little things like a couple of sudanese youngsters pummeling an elderly man for being a Jew in the middle of Tel Aviv - true story.

Israelis have absolutely no part in the misfortune that befell migrants' home countries (at least Europe had a hand in messing them up) and don't see why they have to put up with drug dealing, gang rapes, public deification, etc and whatconnection is there to the Jewish history. The country was willing to take in a reasonable number of refugees, but the trickles has turned into a flood and some reasonable accommodation needs to be found.
There is missing context here.
That demonstration came after a string of brutal crimes by African asylum seekers[rape against a girl younger then 18 in front of her friends, gang rape of another woman in a parking lot] that people in that portion of the city[S.Tel Aviv was always a 'slum'] had enough due to the lack of action by the government as their neighborhood is being flooded by asylum seekers that are more akin to job seekers then asylum seekers, anyone that has been to Southern Tel Aviv will tell you that the place looks like **** and is infested with African asylum seekers that are committing crimes, my grandmother lives there and she doesn't go out of the house anymore because shes afraid from them.

Just for the record - I have not heard the "job stealing" complaint once because the Africans do jobs that Israelis don't do
According to the police, 40% of the crimes committed in Tel Aviv are by African immigrants. The police usually can't find them because they have no address, passport or any other identification, they sometimes find them because they steal the victim's cellphone but the court let them go since they only speak Tigrinya and there's no one to translate them.
And it's not about the Sudanese, most of the immigrants are from Eritrea, Ivory Coast, Ethiopia, Nigeria. They are not refugees.
There's usually no problem with the 75,000 Asian job seekers or with the 50,000 Eastern Europeans job seekers.

I can understand why they don't feel safe in the southern part of the city, I don't feel safe visiting there either. Though, attacking them physically or calling them "cancer" is not acceptable and the perpetrators should be punished

Son of Govinda

This bugger doesnt know there are many jews who are blacks
Yes because I live under a rock. I have no access to television or media... I just hide in my bat cave all day... :rolleyes:

Tell me something... if these aren't refugees and asylum seekers, than why has Netanyahu allowed them to stay in Israel as refugees? Hmm... :confused:

Associating crime with black africans(especially refugees) is nothing more than classical apartheid racism at it's finest.

pack leader

Professional
Ethiopian Jews are citizen and very loyal and nonviolent

this scum from Eritrea and Sudan kill steal and rape every thing they see

PS : under international law we have no obligation too the illegal aliens even if they come from a war zone
Egypt as their neighbor and transit point has that responsibility

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Speaks a lot about the rotten state of Israeli politics and politicians... inciting attacks against desperate asylum seekers. There are more humane and classy way of shooing them away... :rolleyes:

Son of Govinda

Israel denies African migrants' rights, says US

BBC News - Israel denies African migrants' rights, says US

The US state department has criticised Israel's treatment of thousands of African asylum seekers who it says are being denied basic social services.

The US annual report on human rights says that many are refused refugee status, so cannot access health care.

It is estimated that up to 60,000 migrants, most from Sudan and Eritrea, have entered Israel in recent years.

The report also criticises Israeli government officials for referring to migrants negatively as "infiltrators".

It cites statistics from the UNHCR which show Israel approved just one of the 4,603 new asylum applications it received last year.

The data also shows that more than 6,000 previous cases are still pending.

The US state department notes that Israel has ended the practice of immediately returning asylum seekers who had arrived through Egypt.

In 2010 Israel approved the construction of a barrier along its border with Egypt to try to stop migrants entering the country. Once complete it will run for 250km (155 miles) and include an electric fence and surveillance technology.

But it shows concern over regulations that allow the authorities to reject applications without appeal, and that there is no independent appeal process.

'Cancer' claim
The report acknowledges that once recognised refugees are allowed to work and access social services, but non-governmental organisations are campaigning for greater access to health care, particularly for victims of abuse.

Some right-wing politicians have been criticised for stoking up hatred with speeches comparing "infiltrators" to cancer and calling for migrants to be expelled.

Officials claim the overwhelming majority of migrants are not fleeing persecution and war but that they are economic migrants looking for jobs and a better life.

Tensions in Israel have been rising and on Wednesday a demonstration in Tel Aviv against African migrants turned violent - shop windows were broken and cars were damaged.

The following day Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu condemned the violence saying: "I want to make clear that there is no place for the statements nor the actions which we saw last night... we will resolve the problem and we will do it responsibly".

pmaitra

From the way I look at it:
  • The law enforcement agencies must ensure safety to these migrats.
  • The blacks, along with some Manipuris, who claim to be Jews, are not Jews from the ethnological point of view.

pack leader

Professional
From the way I look at it:
  • The law enforcement agencies must ensure safety to these migrats.
  • The blacks, along with some Manipuris, who claim to be Jews, are not Jews from the ethnological point of view.
you misunderstand we have legal overseas workers here they are not the problem

the problem is illegal aliens from Africa they are violent and economically useless

pmaitra

you misunderstand we have legal overseas workers here they are not the problem

the problem is illegal aliens from Africa they are violent and economically useless
Let me clarify, and this is just my opinion.

Immigrants, even if they are illegal, must be afforded protection from violent attacks. An illegal immigrant attacking a citizen or a citizen attacking an illegal immigrant is the same crime. There is no difference. Yes, treat them as per law for illegal immigration, but one should be very clear when it comes to protecting their rights.

Mob rule is not a desirable trait. It exists in India, as much as it exists in Israel. It is not so in the US (with rare exceptions).

They may be economically useless, and Israel is well within its rights to deport them, but then, that should not translate into groups attacking them en masse. No country will accept useless immigrants. Even the US will only take in people with good education, not illiterates, unless there is some refugee status. Israel is a small country and it just cannot absorb as much as the US can. It is understandable.

My objection is to mob violence.

pack leader

Professional
Let me clarify, and this is just my opinion.

Immigrants, even if they are illegal, must be afforded protection from violent attacks. An illegal immigrant attacking a citizen or a citizen attacking an illegal immigrant is the same crime. There is no difference. Yes, treat them as per law for illegal immigration, but one should be very clear when it comes to protecting their rights.

Mob rule is not a desirable trait. It exists in India, as much as it exists in Israel. It is not so in the US (with rare exceptions).

They may be economically useless, and Israel is well within its rights to deport them, but then, that should not translate into groups attacking them en masse. No country will accept useless immigrants. Even the US will only take in people with good education, not illiterates, unless there is some refugee status. Israel is a small country and it just cannot absorb as much as the US can. It is understandable.

My objection is to mob violence.
1000 morons from the poorest neighborhood in tel aviv do not represent Israeli society

but i can understand them rape murder and drug dealing by illegal Africans make their already difficult life hell
anger was bound to spill over

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Ask the Immigrants to stay the ---- out of the state which abuses them. This goes for all kinds of immigrants in all kinds of countries- starting from Indian Immigrants abroad.

Dont Bitch about a place where you went for your living, its not fair:nono:

pmaitra

^^

True, although I'd phrase it differently.

I'd say, do not make a hole in the plate on which you eat.

Oracle

Legal migrants - They come with legal work visas, are educated, contribute to the Country's economy, pay taxes and by and far are law abiding.

Illegal immigrants - They sneak through, live on crime (drug peddling, robbery, rape etc), and do not contribute anything to the society, leave alone economy.

Many a times, these illegal immigrants are in cahoots with local law enforcement agencies, who overlook their crimes for a cut of money. This results in anger spilling on to the steets and hence the vigilante justice. I do not support vigilante justice though.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles