African migrants attacked in Israel

Son of Govinda

Kristallnacht in Israel: Thugs Attack African Immigrants

Africans attacked in Tel Aviv protest; MKs: ‘infiltrators’ are cancer

Africans Attacked in Tel Aviv Protest; MKs: "Infiltrators" are Cancer

Coalition MKs incited the crowd against the refugees and asylum seekers during a protest in south Tel Aviv, which was followed by attacks on African immigrants and confrontations with police. A Likud MK called for the prosecution of Israelis giving shelter to Africans.

Coalition MKs incited the crowd against the refugees and asylum seekers during a protest in south Tel Aviv, which was followed by attacks on African immigrants and confrontations with police. A Likud MK called for the prosecution of Israelis giving shelter to Africans.

More than 1,000 Israelis protested this evening (Wednesday) against the African refugees and asylum seekers who have settled in South Tel Aviv in recent years. According to eyewitnesses reports, the crowd grew angry and ultimately violent, following speeches from Knesset Members, including members of the government coalition.
It was one of the most violent protests Tel Aviv has known in recent years. Confrontations were continuing between police and Jewish citizens at around 10:30 p.m. local time.

Dozens of protesters tried to move from the Hatikva neighborhood, where the rally was held, towards Tel Aviv's Shapira neighborhood, where most African refugees live. They were stopped by police. Protesters attacked a car passing by carrying African immigrants, smashing its windows. Shops associated with the African community were vandalized.

[UPDATE: As of midnight, activists in Hatikva are still reporting looting and occasional attacks on Africans.]

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Kristallnacht - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kristallnacht, also referred to as the Night of Broken Glass, or Reichskristallnacht...was a pogrom or series of coordinated attacks against Jews throughout Nazi Germany and parts of Austria on 9–10 November 1938, carried out by SA paramilitary and civilians. German authorities looked on without intervening.[1] The attacks left the streets covered with broken glass from the windows of Jewish-owned stores, buildings, and synagogues.[2]

At least 91 Jews were killed in the attacks, and a further 30,000 arrested and incarcerated in concentration camps.[2] Jewish homes, hospitals, and schools were ransacked, as the attackers demolished buildings with sledgehammers.[3] Over 1,000 synagogues were burned (95 in Vienna alone), and over 7,000 Jewish businesses destroyed or damaged.[4][5]

pack leader

Professional
a riot against illegal infiltrators
is not the same as brutal murder off Jewish community in Germany ( germen citizen )
FYI puling the Nazi card is the lowest form off argument
not that violence is the answer but with the government ignoring the problem the mob action was bound to happen

parijataka

Country flag
The very fact that African immigrants want to sneak into Israel rather than oil rich states in the area such as Saudi Arabia speaks volumes about Israel's liberal democracy. Africans, many of them Muslims, sneak across the borders from Egypt, just as easy for them to go to Saudi.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
SoG doesn't succeed very well on DFI with his pro-Palestinian postings.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
It would be inappropriate to blame the Israelis without getting the full picture. This report, unfortunately doesn't give the full picture. Africans are at times illegals and associate themselves with illegal activities. Many such incidents have occured in India too. Fraud, drug peddling, prostitution rackets, they do it all. So one just can't view this report through the prism of racism alone. Anyone care to post a clearer picture for those outside Israel?

Son of Govinda

is not the same as brutal murder off Jewish community in Germany ( germen citizen )
not that violence is the answer but with the government ignoring the problem the mob action was bound to happen
Yes, you would know that better than anyone :)

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
I am reporting this post!

What the ---- is pacificfreepress, 972mag.com?

This was said in another forum by a leftie ex military person with 6 years at the forum and 24,000 odd posts, He was banned for 3 weeks.

for saying this

First they came* for the Africans.
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't an African.......

* Apologies to Martin Niemoller
This is the reply of the Moderator, as it should be.

You have been warned about playing the nazi card. Enjoy the vacation.

I can not think of a greater insult to a people then to accuse them of being just like the group that almost annihilated them their whole group in the most barbaric manners possible. I will rethink this action, do not be surprised if your title is changed to banned member for antisemitism.

Imagine claiming a black American as being akin to the KKK. Imagine accusing women who were violently raped for being the same as their rapist.

I hope the moderator's over here shown some spine and conviction in our belief's and with the people who we side with and not hide behind 'freedom of speech'. This is not about that. Indian Defense Forum is no place for this anti-whatever hatred. This person is a known jew hater.

Adux

Country flag
I hope the moderators also know, this is the same paki card done against Narendra Modi.

A Riot is a Riot. I hope the Israeli government take the strictest actions against the mob.

Son of Govinda

I am reporting this post!

What the ---- is pacificfreepress, 972mag.com?

This was said in another forum by a leftie ex military person with 6 years at the forum and 24,000 odd posts, He was banned for 3 weeks.

for saying this

This is the reply of the Moderator, as it should be.

I hope the moderator's over here shown some spine and conviction in our belief's and with the people who we side with and not hide behind 'freedom of speech'. This is not about that. Indian Defense Forum is no place for this anti-whatever hatred. This person is a known jew hater.
:rotfl:

You have got to be fvcking kidding me.... goodluck with that you blatant hypocrite :)

HeinzGud

Country flag
Jews are only second to Muslims.. though I still support Israel but.....................

Son of Govinda

This is the Indian Defense Forum, not Maoist Forum or Jewhater's Forum or Stormfront or JihadiForum. You behave with a respectable amount of intelligence.
This isn't an Islam hating conspiracy theory forum either, so when can I expect you to leave? :troll:

Son of Govinda

Please check Contributors , Nice line up
And? Your point being?

"I am an Independent journalist and editor.

I have worked for Tel Aviv's Ha-ir local paper, for Ynet.co.il and for the Maariv daily, where my last post was deputy editor of the weekend magazine. My work has recently been published in Haaretz, Yedioth Ahronoth, The Nation and other newspapers and magazines.

I was born in Ramat-Gan and today live and work in Tel Aviv. Before working as a journalist, I served four and a half years in the IDF." - Noam Sheizaf(927 mag)

Last edited:

Son of Govinda

Jihadi's have declared war with India son, this is after all Khaffirstan. Also, You have effin clue about me, you effin Nazipunk.
Too bad "Jihadis" don't represent Islam yet you seem to think so oh great conspiracy theorist.

You seem to hate freedom of press and democracy, perhaps you should go live with your totalitarian Paki friends? :troll:

Adux

Country flag
And? Your point being?

"I am an Independent journalist and editor.

I have worked for Tel Aviv's Ha-ir local paper, for Ynet.co.il and for the Maariv daily, where my last post was deputy editor of the weekend magazine. My work has recently been published in Haaretz, Yedioth Ahronoth, The Nation and other newspapers and magazines.

I was born in Ramat-Gan and today live and work in Tel Aviv. Before working as a journalist, I served four and a half years in the IDF." - I am an Independent journalist and editor.

I was born in Ramat-Gan and today live and work in Tel Aviv. Before working as a journalist, I served four and a half years in the IDF." - Noam Sheizaf(927 mag)

His report, Into the Dark: The Pentagon Plan to Foment Terrorism, was chosen as one of ProjectCensored's Top 25 Stories of2002/2003. His pieces have been anthologized in Media Democracy in Action: Censored 2004 and his work attracts a wide international audience, particularly in Europe, North America, and Australia. His columns are regularly featured on many other sites on the internet at sites including ICH, Lewrockwell.com, Bradblog, Salon, Counterpunch, Democratic Underground, The Smirking Chimp, Booman Tribune, William Bowles, Political Cortex and many more.

His work there included interviews with such thinkers as Richard Dawkins, Daniel Dennett, Steven Pinker, Frans de Waal, V.S. Ramachandran and other contributors from around the world including Islamic scientists, Jewish theologians, militant atheists, Nobel Prize-winning physicists, as well as authors such as Freeman Dyson, Paul Davies, Lisa Jardine, A.N. Wilson, John

Wow, a ----ing conspiracy theorist extravaganza

Adux

Country flag
Too bad "Jihadis" don't represent Islam yet you seem to think so oh great conspiracy theorist.

You seem to hate freedom of press and democracy, perhaps you should go live with your totalitarian Paki friends? :troll:
Na, i hate freedom for ----s like you, Jihad is an Islamic concept, like it or not. I am a secularist. I dont care about muslims, but I do care about political Islam as it force against secularism. As we all see Middle East a Secularist utopia. So really ---- off, little man.

Son of Govinda

Na, i hate freedom for ----s like you, Jihad is an Islamic concept, like it or not. I am a secularist. I dont care about muslims, but I do care about political Islam as it force against secularism. As we all see Middle East a Secularist utopia. So really ---- off, little man.
Too bad you can't pick and choose when you hate freedom of speech you closet fascist.

Obviously you hate muslims to your very core and I can pull up a bunch of your posts from my other Israel thread to prove it. If you can't handle the heat, feel free to move the fvck out and go live among totalitarian Pakis that will take absolute control of all media whether you like it or not. :troll:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles