Afghans infuriated by shelling from Pakistan

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Nationalism in Afghanistan? lol!
Every ethnic group hates the other,ANA doesnt even have pashtuns..... govt is formed of NA!

Pakistan fired the rockets r taliban whom have started attacking our posts n villages... its coz the US forces have started to close their bases along the border and the taliban r regrouping ... and in the past few days they have killed innocent tribesmen and soldiers!

What do u expect? let them come n kill our people...... sorry cant do.
We'll see.

The days of ISI's impunity in its neighborhood are over. The turning came when the Americans took out BL right in the noses of the Pakistanis.

JayATL

maybe afghans through its " non state actors in pakistan" have shown a reply in the killings we are seeing in Pakistan today. :rofl:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Besides US will leave in 2014...
Your pipe dream. The US may pull out a sizable amount of troops out of Afghanistan but it will not totally pull out. Afghanistan is simply too important strategically to the US.

It's now Afghanistan's turn to destabilize Pakistan (of course even without foreign intervention Pakistan is already internally destabilized enough, and getting worse).

JayATL

^^ right on- the US as much as we as citizens would like them leave that hell hole of religious clusterFkuk- now that we killed osama...some of us understand in the political circles, ' we are sitting in china's backyard!' - thats too attractive and naive gto give up...

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Can't the two armies co-ordinate so civilians could be evacuated in time. Although that is not a feasible option in regular shelling, but otherwise can atleast save lives now and then.
Are there any ego issues between Afghan and Pak armies? Not a good start it seems.

Regards,
Virendra

pmaitra

Can't the two armies co-ordinate so civilians could be evacuated in time. Although that is not a feasible option in regular shelling, but otherwise can atleast save lives now and then.
Are there any ego issues between Afghan and Pak armies? Not a good start it seems.

Regards,
Virendra
I wonder if there is a clear cut distinction between a civilian and a combatant in those border tribal regions.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Yes and probably the remote terrain is such that afghan army hardly visits. Each to his own there.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
may-be india could give the afghans some pinaka and smerch batteries on loan.
Manufacturing fast and on time is not exactly DRDO's strength, man. Let them first get enough batteries for our army, then we can talk about lending it to others. Besides, I don't think ANA is in a position to erm... pay interest on the loans.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
History and Geography can neither be denied nor overcome. Pashtuns are a nationality whether in Pakistan or Afghanistan. Unlike Punjabies, they are not devided by religion nor have a history of unforgattable massacres. The tribals of Pakistan can only prosper if they have full control over the resorces of Punjab and Sindh. Historically they always controlled areas North and South of Sindh sometime spilling over to modern day India.

We can easilly rule out their spilling over to parts of modern India but they will always fight for domination of plains of Pakistani Punjab and Sindh. Due to zia and his continueing legacy, their deobandi thought will devaste Pakistani state and civil society. Wahabism of Pakjabies will not be able to withstand Al Quada version of fundamantlism nor the resurgent Deobandies and Tabligies. Saharnapur Deoband will win over the Barraileveies and Sufism under their or Taliban version of Islam.

So Pakistan is for a big change and chickens are coming home to roost. All the best you Pakjabi and Sindhi guys of Pakistan.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I wonder if there is a clear cut distinction between a civilian and a combatant in those border tribal regions.
Civilized distinctions don't apply in that part of the world. Civilians are: fighters, symphatizers, intel operatives and civilians all roled into one. Fighters are: civilians, vendors, policemen, soldiers and fighters at the same time. It's definitely a confused area they got there...

Pakistani Nationalist

well they have been attacking since months and in hundred smtimes above 1300 n have killed serveral of Pakistani civilians n FC troops n even after warning kabul did nothing............ so PA probably fired a few rockets on these talibastards.... big deal.

mayfair

well they have been attacking since months and in hundred smtimes above 1300 n have killed serveral of Pakistani civilians n FC troops n even after warning kabul did nothing............ so PA probably fired a few rockets on these talibastards.... big deal.
How about firing a few rockets on the Haqqanis and the Hekmatayars?

Pakistani Nationalist

How about firing a few rockets on the Haqqanis and the Hekmatayars?
Why stick ur finger in a bee hive when ur not prepared............Limited resources,lesser available troops....let the drones do the dirty work.....Beside you fight another group when americans themselves are negotiating with them?

pmaitra

Why stick ur finger in a bee hive when ur not prepared............Limited resources,lesser available troops....let the drones do the dirty work.....Beside you fight another group when americans themselves are negotiating with them?
Not prepared? Excuse me? Pakistan is always prepared to take on India, and Pakistan is not capable of taking out the Haqqani Network? Give me a break dude, or at least, give yourself a break, and speak the truth. They are your strategic assets. That that's what I call 'calling a spade a spade.'

Pakistani Nationalist

Not prepared? Excuse me? Pakistan is always prepared to take on India, and Pakistan is not capable of taking out the Haqqani Network? Give me a break dude, or at least, give yourself a break, and speak the truth. They are your strategic assets. That that's what I call 'calling a spade a spade.'
Not strategic asset forces are over streched,limited resources,POL issues etc.... Though we did clear a few areas frm haqqani group.... But the main reason is tht why should we take on them when the americans r negotiating with the same guys?

Plus the rifle in ur dp is tht fake or the poor camera quality? coz i thought AKs are not allowed in india and indian actor got jailed for owning one...

pmaitra

Not strategic asset forces are over streched,limited resources,POL issues etc.... Though we did clear a few areas frm haqqani group.... But the main reason is tht why should we take on them when the americans r negotiating with the same guys?

Plus the rifle in ur dp is tht fake or the poor camera quality? coz i thought AKs are not allowed in india and indian actor got jailed for owning one...
That rifle is a fake toy and the camera is a cheap camera. Hope you like the photo. Both the rifle and the camera are Made in China. :D

Pakistani Nationalist

That rifle is a fake toy and the camera is a cheap camera. Hope you like the photo. Both the rifle and the camera are Made in China. :D
lol........ here r a few of my weapons:

These r just a few of my weapons... Im a passionate hunter and gun collector!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles