Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag

He is a lion.

Salute his bravery.
O sirji, first of all sasriakal.
I have question for you.
Have you met ANY SIKH FAMILY THAT HAS BEEN MADE TO LEAVE AFGHANISTAN SINCE the DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT CAME?
I am asking this because even with the democratic government in place, the SITUATION THERE IS not better than the MOFUCKERS(you know what I mean) TALIBANS era.

Sikhbrah

Country flag
O sirji, first of all sasriakal.
I have question for you.
Have you met ANY SIKH FAMILY THAT HAS BEEN MADE TO LEAVE AFGHANISTAN SINCE the DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT CAME?
I am asking this because even with the democratic government in place, the SITUATION THERE IS not better than the MOFUCKERS(you know what I mean) TALIBANS era.
I know many Sikhs who have been forced out of Afghanistan due to the local Abdul’s making life hell for them - most of this Sikhs stay in Dehli and Amritsar.

The issue is not about taliban or democratic government - Islam itself as a religion preaches hatred against Kafirs.

Sikhbrah

Country flag
Do u know ISIS is against Talibans and Afghan Talibans are against Paki Talibans? :rofl:

Of-course i know we must fund good talibans till they are killing bad paki talibans that doesn't mean i allow good talibans into my home/country.

Clear my stand here: Don't want any jihadi either legal or illegal (education or health or some xyz reasons too)
I never said I wanted them here.

They can come here for education, healthcare and business but migrating here is a no-no. Islam is not compatible with India.

But there are Muslim countries which India has to align and be friends with for our geopolitical future. This Muslim countries have no cultural hatred for India - eg. Iran, Afghanistan, UAE and so forth.

We should have no issue being friends with Islamic countries as long as they don’t bring their religion/problems to India.

Last thing we want is to be a politically isolated country like Israel.

For Afghanistan, we need them to destroy Pakistan on their eastern border, and to use their trade routes to Central Asia.

Sikhbrah

Country flag
I don't believe in thee type of goody goody talks, either U IN or OUT.

Israel is politically best aligned to many CIVILIZED countries like China,India,West n etc,they don't need jihadi countries support.

What do u mean destroy?
How do u expect Afghan to destroy Pak? Like porkistan to India they may create nuisance.That's it.

Yes, i want India to follow Israel or Burma methods in dealing with Jihadi/countries. :biggrin2:
This is not goody goody - it is being diplomatic and business minded.

Why hate on Muslim countries unnecesarily - the common Iranian and Egyptian currently does not have hatred for India as nation. Let them self destruct in their country with their dumb religion, but welcome business opportunities with them.

Israel is hated by vast majority of the Muslim world at their it’s detriment - lose of business opportunity and increased security defense. Burma is an economic failure.

I prefer the China methodology - suppress Islam in their own country while smiling to dumb Muslim countries and using them for their own economic benefit (OBOR)

For Afghanistan, the more powerful they become, they more aggressive they will be on their Durand line border, I want them to reclaim their lost lands from Pakistan and change their border - thereby weakening Pakistan further.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Simple answer ...goody goody diplomatic and business minded cu* India is poverty $hihole .... Straight forward rogue Israel is 30 times more richer than India that too without oil.

Rogue 100 times more saner than any Cu* or Hijda.
Lets learn to walk before trying to run.
@Sikhbrah is sane and logical. Dont troll the thread.

Sikhbrah

Country flag
Simple answer ...goody goody diplomatic and business minded cu* India is poverty $hihole .... Straight forward rogue Israel is 30 times more richer than India that too without oil.

Rogue 100 times more saner than any Cu* or Hijda.
Current India policies is not diplomatic - they are foreign nation appeasing bending down cowards.

The moment they voted to Palestinian against Israel in the UN - shows their cowardness.

Leaving Iran oil due to US instructions is another form of cowardness.

India comes first - if it means buying cheaper oil from Iran at the expense of pissing off US - so be it.

All decisions should be taken for India’s interest. Buying oil from Iranians and strengthening Afghanistan included.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Current India policies is not diplomatic - they are foreign nation appeasing bending down cowards.

The moment they voted to Palestinian against Israel in the UN - shows their cowardness.

Leaving Iran oil due to US instructions is another form of cowardness.

India comes first - if it means buying cheaper oil from Iran at the expense of pissing off US - so be it.

All decisions should be taken for India’s interest. Buying oil from Iranians and strengthening Afghanistan included.
In theory and rhetoric, what you say looks fantastic...
but the world doesn't work that way.

i'm sure what you say will happen, but not right now.
As a country, we don't know what we want to be in 25,50 and 100 years from now.

Defenceanalyst91

I don't believe in thee type of goody goody talks, either U IN or OUT.

Israel is politically best aligned to many CIVILIZED countries like China,India,West n etc,they don't need jihadi countries support.

What do u mean destroy?
How do u expect Afghan to destroy Pak? Like porkistan to India they may create nuisance.That's it.

Yes, i want India to follow Israel or Burma methods in dealing with Jihadi/countries. :biggrin2:
Do you how many indians yearning their bread in Muslim countries? Our entire energy supply is from Muslim countries. Try to differentiate between local politics and international politics. Your rant against Muslim countries will not work in real world. Look at our trade with Muslim countries and our expats in these countries . we hav good relation with all Muslim countries except Pakistan.

Haldiram

Country flag
Moles are different and Jihadis are different.There are many soldiers quitting army and joining Taliban,supplying weapons,killing his colleagues etc is frequent in Afghan army.

2.Paki talibans,Afghan talibans,Kashmiri talibans,isis talibans and etc are just variation of one ideology.

If u think it is right to FEED one rabid dog because it is biting another rabid dog is utterly foolish.... just wait for one rabid dog to die and then shoot second one immediately. :rofl:

You want to kill this man too?

Haldiram

Country flag
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bhramos

Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Shift in India's afghan policy?

NO change in policy....
our guys are participating unofficially, americans too are only observers in this meeting.
======
US says it will send an “observer” (from US embassy in #Russia) to #Moscow talks;1st time for US to attend such talks. #India says it will participate"non-officially". #Taliban say attending Moscow meeting will further strengthen their international status

Defenceanalyst91

NO change in policy....
our guys are participating unofficially, americans too are only observers in this meeting.
======
US says it will send an “observer” (from US embassy in #Russia) to #Moscow talks;1st time for US to attend such talks. #India says it will participate"non-officially". #Taliban say attending Moscow meeting will further strengthen their international status

Interesting, Taliban's chief political negotiator in Moscow conference was cadet from Indian Artillery School(according to this twitter ID)

kunal1123

Country flag
‘India Should Hold Backchannel Talks With Taliban, its Return to Power in Afghanistan is Inevitable’ – Indian Defence Research Wing
4-5 minutes
SOURCE: NEWS18

Former deputy National Security Adviser Satish Chandra among other experts have the government to engage with Taliban as their return is an ‘inevitability.’The recent commitment for development in Afghanistan by external affairs minister Sushma Swaraj has brought the spotlight back to India’s engagement with the Taliban and the future ties with Afghanistan.Speaking to News18, Chandra said, “Given that a US pull-out is on the cards, and since everyone is talking to them, we should not shy away from developing contacts with them initially on a backchannel.”

He also noted that while India’s experience with the Taliban has not been good in the context of the Airlines flight IC 814 hijack episode and the evolution of Afghanistan as a training ground for terrorists, but said engaging with the Taliban would eventually help in safeguarding India’s interests.

Voicing a similar opinion, former diplomat and Indian ambassador to the Conference of Disarmament in the United Nations, Rakesh Sood, said the current establishment under President Ghani has lost credibility. “Chances of Taliban coming to power are very high and everyone, from the Russians to Europeans to Iranians is talking about Taliban.”

“There is a shift that has taken place that reflects their growing legitimacy. In the 90s, when the Taliban were first emerging, we had limited options. We could only work with the northern alliance and work with Iran and Russia. Today our options are not restricted,” he told News18.

“We should adopt a more confident diplomatic posture because we should emerge as indispensable development partner irrespective of which government comes to power in Kabul,” he further said.

Chandra said that if India were to make known that apart from continuing economic assistance to Afghanistan it does not recognize the Durand Line, it will ensure that the Taliban would shed all its negativity towards India. The Durand Line is the international border between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

“In this context, one needs to recall that notwithstanding all the efforts of Pakistan in the late 90’s the Taliban regime stood firm against accepting the Durand Line. India would be the only country to come out so openly in support of the Afghan national position. All that we will look for in return is an understanding that there should be no export of terrorism to India from Afghan soil,” Chandra added.

Sood also said that considering the US pull-out, if there is no deal with Pakistan regarding Taliban there are chances that US will go in for a new kind of a Bonn Conference but one that will include the Taliban.

“Once the Taliban assumes power, national interest and not Pakistan will dictate its policies. India-Afghan ties have generally always been very good based on the fact that India has no designs in Afghanistan, has always been provider of economic support and the fact that a neighbour’s neighbour is normally a good friend,” Chandra added.

Earlier this week, at the first India-Central Asia Dialogue in Uzbekistan, Swaraj had reiterated India’s commitment to work for the development of Afghanistan.

“While geographically, Afghanistan and Central Asia are landlocked, there are several ways in which India, Afghanistan and the Central Asian countries can join hands to work on promoting connectivity in the region so that trade and commerce may flow,’ Swaraj said.

A few days before Swaraj’s visit to Uzbek City, Army Chief General Bipin Rawat said that India must reach out to Taliban in Afghanistan but talks should be held with it without any precondition.

India, in November last year, participated the meeting hosted by Russia on Afghanistan at a “non-official level” in Moscow where representatives of the Taliban were also present.

sorcerer

Country flag
‘India Should Hold Backchannel Talks With Taliban, its Return to Power in Afghanistan is Inevitable’ – Indian Defence Research Wing
4-5 minutes.
Looks like somebody is playing up the AMERICAN WITHDRAWAL of troops from Afghan very seriously.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Is this news correct? If yes US and allies should bomb terrorist hideouts and military installations in Pakistan that are supporting Taliban

bhramos

Country flag
#Afghan border guards detained a large shipment of smuggled weapons in Paktia province for #ISIS. Cargo arrived from #Pakistan. It is noteworthy that among the weapons seized were rifles of 410 caliber, stylized as #AKMS,

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles