Afghanistan loves India

devgupt

Country flag
Welcome Lemar Khan :namaste:
:afghanistan::india:

Tell us something about how you or people like you spend an average day in the Kabul.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I like this thread.

I have seen many afghans in select city walk mall...it is near max hospital in saket. The hospital has separate division for afghans since a third of the patients are afghans. Afghans also pay fully on the spot in cash!

sukhish

Thank you very much, I once told these things in paki forums and got things back like: You damn terrorists, or leave my pakistan... Good to know that we have at least one brother nation in case pakistan tries to do crazy things. I heard that many thousand afghan soldiers are going to get trained by indians, i got happy, but pakis got angry and offered free training by paki teachers, Afghanistan refused:taunt1:.
pakis can also train afghan forces, it's just that they will convert them to taliban. pretty soon India is going to ink an transit agreemtn with Iran, once that
happen trade will become easier.

mayfair

I like this thread.

I have seen many afghans in select city walk mall...it is near max hospital in saket. The hospital has separate division for afghans since a third of the patients are afghans. Afghans also pay fully on the spot in cash!
I think that area in Saket also has quite a few Afghan people living there. Have also seen quite a few Afghans strolling around Lajpat Nagar.

LemarKhan

When are you guys going to take Gilgit Baltistan back? We shouldnt put all our trust in iran or pakistan, we need to share a border. Then our trade can flourish like it did in the past, the neighbouring countries only ruin it. Come on India, take Gilgit Baltistan back. If necessary, we Afghans will help you, we have around 200.000 active soldiers, ready to give their lives against pakiland. In India we trust.

peacecracker

India's interest is in helping Afghanistan; not colonizing it. We have limited access to Afghanstan since Paki establishment and Taliban are against our influencing Afghans. bombing Indian mission in Afghanistan is an example.

Then, I saw a video where Paki Rupee is used in Jalalabad,AF and other region close to pak-occupied-pukhtoonkhwa(Durand line). Your people are totally dependent on Pakistan as of now? :/

LemarKhan

India's interest is in helping Afghanistan; not colonizing it. We have limited access to Afghanstan since Paki establishment and Taliban are against our influencing Afghans. bombing Indian mission in Afghanistan is an example.

Then, I saw a video where Paki Rupee is used in Jalalabad,AF and other region close to pak-occupied-pukhtoonkhwa(Durand line). Your people are totally dependent on Pakistan as of now? :/
Nah, they use the CURRENCY because ours is not stable, but they still hate the country. We also use dollars to buy homes and cars for example, you cant buy a home with afghani for example but with dollars. But when pak stops sending terrorists and our currency gets stable, we will use our own currency then.

RussellPeters

Hi Lemar,

I am from Kashmir, and I have some afgani friends here in Mumbai (I live in mumbai). the food is sooo similar! also do you drink kehwa ?

LemarKhan

Hi Lemar,

I am from Kashmir, and I have some afgani friends here in Mumbai (I live in mumbai). the food is sooo similar! also do you drink kehwa ?
Well Kashmir has also been part of the Afghan empire, so yes we might have similarities and yes many of us in Afghanistan also drink kahwah. I havent tried yet, but maybe in the future.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Well i am really happy to feel the warmth for Afghan and Afghani people :happy: and i am glad to know that Afghanis love us that much :) thank you LemarKhan for such a lovely thread! Welcome to this forum mate :happy:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles