Afghan wants 150 Battle tanks and 1 Squadron of Attack choppers

Rajendra91

This is my first post here.
I just want to say that india should not provide them Arjun Tanks and Mi-35 Hind.
I have a gut feeling that if a war broke out between India and Pak, They will be nuetral or May even support Pak.
If we provide, In future they may ask for rafales..

If we supply arms to them ITS LIKE AA BAIL MUJHE MAAR. BE PREPARED TO GET BACKSTABBED.

Rajendra91

I think 150 Indian made Arjun Mk-1s and a squadron of heavily armed Rudras should be sold to Afghan. I think Dhruv should make its debut in Afghan. I think eventually down the line I can see Tejas in Afghan colors too
Sorry To say bro, Tejas in Afghan color, Indian airforce yet to take delivery. Afghan may get it in 22nd century :wtfcat:

debasree

Country flag
I think 150 Indian made Arjun Mk-1s and a squadron of heavily armed Rudras should be sold to Afghan. I think Dhruv should make its debut in Afghan. I think eventually down the line I can see Tejas in Afghan colors too
my question is do they able to pay us the money we cant dole them such huge brand new assignment:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ninja85

nice dream,

but how those beggars gonna pay india.

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
my question is do they able to pay us the money we cant dole them such huge brand new assignment:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Maybe India & Afghanistan could look into the topic mentioned below in exchange for arms & heavy weaponries.

U.S. Identifies Vast Mineral Riches in Afghanistan (Saudi Arabia of Lithium)

LINK: nytimes.com/2010/06/14/world/asia/14minerals.html?pagewanted=all

debasree

Country flag
Maybe India & Afghanistan could look into the topic mentioned below in exchange for arms & heavy weaponries.

U.S. Identifies Vast Mineral Riches in Afghanistan (Saudi Arabia of Lithium)

LINK: nytimes.com/2010/06/14/world/asia/14minerals.html?pagewanted=all
okk but how u tranport it through iran the road network..is not being built so far ..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles