Afghan and Pakistani border guards clash in Torkham

porky_kicker

Country flag
interesting thing to note will be the after effects.

me thinks afghan taliban will join up with ANA and this will be a blessing in disguise for Afghanistan.

a Afghanistan united against an aggressor porkistan
afgan nationalism uniting the different factions

afghans need a reason to fight
and this is a perfect excuse to fight like the old cold war days right

just wait a few days

taliban will penetrate and damage the porkies internally
while the ANA externally at the border

India supplies necessary help lol

seriously i hope India issues a statement supporting Afghanistan
and fires some blank shells across LOC

porkies will be crying like hell

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Afghan would be slaughtered, they have the courage, strength but they don't have firepower.

In hand to hand combat an ordinary Afghan will beat the shyt out of Punjabi Musalman.

There was a reason why Mughals had Rajputs, Persians and Afghans in their nobility and appointed them as masters of Punjabi's as Governor of Lawhore and Kabul.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Afghan would be slaughtered, they have the courage, strength but they don't have firepower.

In hand to hand combat an ordinary Afghan will beat the shyt out of Punjabi Musalman.

There was a reason why Mughals had Rajputs, Persians and Afghans in their nobility and appointed them as masters of Punjabi's as Governor of Lawhore and Kabul.

Can we provide some Brahmos to ANA? :lol:

It can annihilate a whole enemy post in 1 go.

Bornubus

Can we provide some Brahmos to ANA? :lol:

It can annihilate a whole enemy post in 1 go.
Rock forget Brahmos, India should give them 105 mm and 130 mm arty pieces, enough for Paki post made of wood and concrete.

Afghans are not smart enough to use Brahmos they would target paki Airbase with that and end up destroying a Dam or flatten half of Peshawar.

Last edited:

Bornubus

25 dead, 27 injured on paki side
ISPR never admit it officially.

Pakis have a tendency to hide own casualties and exaggerate the casualties of adversaries to be fool the Jahil low IQ Paki Awam.

They still make fun of Indian casualties during operation Parakram 2001 even though most death 790 ~ were due to Arty duals, small arms fire at LOC and Mine laying operations.

Obviously, Paki's had zero casualties in those Arty duals and firing.

According to ISPR

Bornubus

I live for the day when similar skirmishes broke out at LOC and instead of talks it turn out to be a small scale localized conflict on LOC.

IAF airstrikes, Arty and Cross border raids by Indian army.

I know that day will come one day, when our troops take selfie with Dead Paki troops after looting their weapons.

I hope it happen under this govt.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Bloody hell things have escalated within hours!!!!

The use of big guns was not even seen during LOC skirmishes.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Rock forget Brahmos, India should give them 105 mm and 130 mm arty pieces, enough for Paki post made of wood and concrete.

Afghans are not smart enough to use Brahmos they would target paki Airbase with that and end up destroying a Dam or flatten half of Peshawar.
Brahamos is not fired using Gulel so it would be precision attack by the guided system.They can be tested in real battle and create terror among Terrorist Pakis. :lol:

But perhaps Artillery alone would be enough for destroying posts of Pakis since you made me remind something... see below. Brahmos would be overkill.:rofl:

rockey 71

Brahamos is not fired using Gulel so it would be precision attack by the guided system.They can be tested in real battle and create terror among Terrorist Pakis. :lol:

But perhaps Artillery alone would be enough for destroying posts of Pakis since you made me remind something... see below. Brahmos would be overkill.:rofl:

@ Bornubus
Be assured the Afghans can handle even sophisticated quite fast. The tribesman who had shot down the first Soviet chopper fired the Stringer just after a short brie And the guy had scored on the first shot.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
@ Bornubus
Be assured the Afghans can handle even sophisticated quite fast. The tribesman who had shot down the first Soviet chopper fired the Stringer just after a short brie And the guy had scored on the first shot.
You are tagging @Bornubus but quoting me and not the first time you did it.

Not sure about Afgans but you are taking too long to understand how to reply/tag on a forum.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Pakistan should change the names of their weapons like Babur, Abdali, Nasr etc as they are names of afghan kings :p

SANITY

I don't believe there can be peace between the two arch rivals. At best we can try to maintain the current status quo.
Sure can be. Besties with Athiest China and peace impossible with India? That's just your opinion. All the Pakistan does not have same opinion as you have provided, specially the ones who get the history from neutral or credible sources. If you believe that, it seems more like a desire to not have peaceful/friendly relation with India whatever the reason might be for it.

India is involved in Pakistan, she is fuelling insurgencies and training TTP terrorists in Afghanistan.
I was asking whether Pakistan has a theory about why India is doing this all or do they get it all in dreams. You didn't answer other questions.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles