Afghan and Pakistani border guards clash in Torkham

Neo

Chuck Havel said India supported in financial help like the one in building India Afganistan friendship dam... Ie called soft power. How can you be delusional attributing it to sponsoring of terror lol
Did you even watch the video??
India has been creating problems for Pakistan thru Afghanistan and that's a fact.

Neo

did you ?how do you come to conclusion that creating problem means supporting pashtun & baluch freedom strugle inside pakistan
This very statement caused a huge media outcry in India and they sought clarification.

Neo

Under construction Torkham border gate is 37 meters inside Pakistan: ISPR

Last Updated On 14 June,2016 10:27 am

The border gate will check movement of terrorists, Pak Army stated in a press release.
TORKHAM (Web Desk) - A day after clash between Pakistani and Afghan security forces at Torkham border, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) released an image showing that the under constructiongate at Torkham border is 37 meters inside Pakistan.

"This gate is considered essential to check and verifty documentation of all border crossers. Will check move of terrorists," the ISPR stated.

Earlier on Monday, Afghan Charge d’Affaires was called to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to convey Pakistan’s strong protest over unprovoked firing by the Afghan forces at Pakistani forces on Torkham border crossing. At least fourteen people including two soldiers have been injured in the firing incident.

The Afghan Charge d’Affaires was told that the firing incident was contrary to the spirit of friendly relations between Pakistan and Afghanistan. The Afghan side was urged to thoroughly investigate the incident and share the findings with Pakistani authorities. It was further emphasized that all steps should be taken for avoiding recurrence of such incidents in the future.

"The firing was aimed at disrupting the construction of a gate well inside Pakistani territory at the border. The gate is being constructed to facilitate the cross-border movement of people and vehicles. It was conveyed to the Afghan side that the regulation of movements at Torkham is part of government’s policy to strengthen border management. Therefore, Afghan government’s cooperation was needed as it would enhance mutual security and help combat the threat of terrorism," the Foreign Office spokesperson said.

The Pakistan-Afghanistan border has long remained porous and disputed. Afghanistan has blocked repeated attempts by Pakistan to build a fence on sections of the roughly 2,200-km (1,370-mile) long frontier, rejecting the contours of the boundary.

Last month, Pakistan build a border post between Pakistan’s South Waziristan and Afghanistan’s Paktika province and handed it over to Afghan officials.

Hours later, Afghan authorities shut the post, saying that the actual border lay about a kilometer inside Pakistani territory.

http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/340980-Under-construction-Torkham-border-gate-is-37-meter

south block

up your a**
Country flag
This very statement caused a huge media outcry in India and they sought clarification.
media LOL ? Even if clarification is asked for which i doubt how do you come to conclusion that it was about his claim of india supporting baluch ,pashtun ,sindhi freedom fighter which he never made...creating problem can also mean growing indian influence in afghanistan by means of soft power which causes butthurt in punjabi army

Neo

media LOL ? Even if clarification is asked for which i doubt how do you come to conclusion that it was about his claim of india supporting baluch ,pashtun ,sindhi freedom fighter which he never made...creating problem can also mean growing indian influence in afghanistan by means of soft power which causes butthurt in punjabi army
Are you really that ignorant or just trying to troll here??

Here's BJP and Shiv Sena's comments on the speech. Hope you understand Hindi.

If you still choose to live in denial, I can't help you.

south block

up your a**
Country flag

are u dumb or pretending, i repeat again where did chuck said india is supporting freedom struggle inside pakistan & all you are showing is indian media & politicians reaction to his statement

Neo

Like I said, I can't help you.
I rest my case.

Neo

In latest development, PA tanks and choppers are seen in the area. Seems like the situation is about to get ugly.

Neo

Why is American silent on this? We are "doing more" to prevent cross-border infiltration by building a fence and a gate.

raja696

Tiwari already stated the non indulgence of Indians in support of terror against pakistan except helping them in domestic issues like building them electrical lines en dams. Thats why i said we indulge in soft power. Any way in the same video u posted spokes persons have said India dont indulge in terror acts like Pakistanis do all over world. Then why this denial you live in wishing your lies of propaganda come true when it is not the fact... your argument is like some one says something, another guy (assumes) something and replies (if) former meant that in such cases we condemn it and suddenly 3rd guy steps inn and merry about its hot tandoori in pot see what i have proved .... Indians did it? Did you get the point ..mmmm its bulllll shit isn't it? It doesn't going to lead to anything. Show us proof real proof not ur hot gas masalas of media selectively.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles