Aerial view of Chongqing, China 's largest inland mountain of

opkeyen

[video]http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMzgxNTMwMDI4/v.swf[/video]

pmaitra

Out of curiosity, do you guys in PRC not have access to YouTube?

Why not upload these videos on YouTube and embed them here? It would be much more convenient.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Or Vimeo, or Dailymotion (if Youtube is blocked). Much easier to embed

Tourism Madman

I am a Nepalese studying in China (China Three Gorges University) Will soon go to Chongqing Travel

badguy2000

Respected Member
youtube is banned in CHIna,

people can not visit youtube,unless using proxy..

badguy2000

Respected Member
I am a Nepalese studying in China (China Three Gorges University) Will soon go to Chongqing Travel

I once lived in CHongqing for 4 year, for the degree of bachelor.

what impressed me mostly is that the girls there were all quite hot.......

cat8

[video=youtube_share;rGiLgY57JQ0]http://youtu.be/rGiLgY57JQ0[/video]

:taunt:

cir

Aside from Chongqing Municipality proper,love those shots of county seats,towns and small villages。

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Isn't Chongqing where Bo comes from and which he has played a major role to beautify?

linking_park

ChongQing Is a poor city, like other inland China Cities. It has just started develop to Improve transportation and infrastructurea few years ago.

But it has great potential, after all its GDP per capita even can't get into the top 150 in all China cities.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
just focus on Chongqing please, we don't allow to talk too much Bo.
True, but seeing pictures is not all that interest us unless of course, you all have a different reason for splattering us with photos.

It is said that Bo was the real brain behind making this area what it is.

I believe he built the city on the hillside and it became a tourist attraction.

That is what I read in an article in the western media.

Just thought that it was better to check it out with the real people who should know - the Chinese themselves. And we are lucky to have quite a few Chinese out here on this forum!

linking_park

True, but seeing pictures is not all that interest us unless of course, you all have a different reason for splattering us with photos.

It is said that Bo was the real brain behind making this area what it is.

I believe he built the city on the hillside and it became a tourist attraction.

That is what I read in an article in the western media.

Just thought that it was better to check it out with the real people who should know - the Chinese themselves. And we are lucky to have quite a few Chinese out here on this forum!
No, the city has been builded 3000 years ago, and Bo just go there 4 years ago, He did somthing that attract FDI and Improve the government's efficiency, and start city planning and construction.
And it isn't a tourist attraction, it just an inland china city which growed faster than many other China cities in last three years.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
[video=youtube_share;rGiLgY57JQ0]http://youtu.be/rGiLgY57JQ0[/video]

:taunt:
How are you liking China?

Sure would like to know from you?

But then unless you visit other nations, it would not be fair to compare China with Nepal.

Nepal is back of beyond compared to China?

Try comparing with China so that we learn.

Been to the US?

Guess what?

A friend of mine from Freemont USA and who has visited China has a different story to tell!

opkeyen

Chongqing ten years ago is still very poor city, now the old city also has a lot of dirty place, new building and old building hybrid, but Chongqing is a three-dimensional city, has a characteristic very much, Jiangbei Zhaomu mountain that piece of good university, the Sichuan Fine Art Institute taste is also suggested to have a look but don't choose the summer, the summer there the weather is very hot, usually the weather in Chongqing is not very comfortable

amoy

A report on Chongqing Chicago on the Yangtze - By Christina Larson | Foreign Policy

Chongqing IS a tourist attraction. It was China's wartime capital during WW2. Also there're ancient towns, and Buddhist relics.

U won't feel tired of stalking sexy girls in downtown or at a hotel lobby :cool2:

Some pics I took in CQ

Municipal Hall

Mount. Fairy

amoy

How are you liking China?

Sure would like to know from you?

But then unless you visit other nations, it would not be fair to compare China with Nepal.

Nepal is back of beyond compared to China?

Try comparing with China so that we learn.

Been to the US?

Guess what?

A friend of mine from Freemont USA and who has visited China has a different story to tell!
Hey, we need to share and brain storm. that's why we come here isn't it, from Nepal or China, or Indonesia?

I understand somebody from Freemont may have different views abt China. Fair enough - 1.38b people living in a country almost the same size of USA. Chinese certainly know their onions.

But that doesnt stop us from sharing , and comparing the upside or the downside of China or Nepal or India...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles