Adios Blackwater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackwater

Dear friends

After spending more than 2 yrs on this forum and completed 10,000+ post. I have decided to leave this forum(temp).:wave::wave:

Reason for leaving mainly due to non-recognition after 10,000 post by MODS:wave::wave:

wish you good luck

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Hang on, old chap.

Or else you will suffer a hangover.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Oh come on, we all are here for no recognition but bashing enemies of the state.

I hope you will change your mind.

Regards.

bose

Country flag
Hello Blackwater, do not leave us!!

It happens to all of us sometime and somewhere ... happened to me also, never gave up that is the spirit ...

Regards,

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
You are the one with purple color. Based on your 10k posts. Well outside of staff team, you are the only one with 10k post and that color. We have recognition based on post count and that's all to it.

We do have stars and elite but to qualify for that we need a lot more than mujras and Zaid Hamid videos. That is the forum policy.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
@Blackwater paji what recognition do you want ? you are the most loved member here.

Sikhan da mann niva matt uchi. Haumein chado.

Last edited by a moderator:

parijataka

Country flag
Blackwater bhai sahab, yeh kya baat hui, who will post funny threads now ? I think per number of posts you must be having max likes.

Patriot

Country flag
Tussi maidan chhod rahe ho paji. Please rethink carry on our only Paki Expert.

Tolaha

Recognition has to be given to small members like me @Blackwater. You are such a great member that no title will be appropriate enough. Now do post some jokes on Pakistanis please! :namaste:

Also, have you considered to move on to jokes on the Chinese? There is a big market there that you are yet to tap! :thumb:

Sikhan da mann niva matt uchi. Haumein chado.
hmm... that sounds interesting! What does it mean? :D

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Dear friends

After spending more than 2 yrs on this forum and completed 10,000+ post. I have decided to leave this forum(temp).:wave::wave:

Reason for leaving mainly due to non-recognition after 10,000 post by MODS:wave::wave:

wish you good luck
Now who is going to entertain us? :shocked: I dont come on this site to read only "Defense-related" stuff afterall.

Or is this your another stunt? :p

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
Aww.. paji c'mon ! there's no need for this, everybody is happy to have you here (except for Farhan uncle prolly) :p

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Start an anti-Pak blog. As it is, you're already a star in here, maybe it's time to take over bigger shores.
As for leaving DFI, take a break, maybe, then come back.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Dear friends

wish you good luck
I say a very good decision, @Godless-Kafir and others should follow your suit.
I have noticed "bhai-bhatija waad" in this forum and only Mod's and certain owners (read : @Yusuf) are to be blamed for this.
:rolleyes:

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
@Blackwater you've earned the love, respect and admiration of the members here, what more could someone have asked for?

Keep posting!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I say a very good decision, @Godless-Kafir and others should follow your suit.
I have noticed "bhai-bhatija waad" in this forum and only Mod's and certain owners (read : @Yusuf) are to be blamed for this.
:rolleyes:
I am not the owner of the forum. The forum does not run in ad hoc manner. There are clear cut rules.

There is nothing like getting "official" recognition. The recognition comes from the members who appreciate your posts.

DFI has a post count based system and there is elite and star which has clear cut guidelines and it happens after deliberation in staff.

Elite and star are not handed out to all and sundry. A person with 500 posts also can become star if he is that good.

I am sorry, the example of Godless Kafir who I have supported many times to get his ban revoked although for a better part of his time on the forum he was mouthing only expletives. And then come back and "demand" elite and staff positions.

We are not running a circus here. Who is our elite and star says a lot about te forum and I am sorry anyone cannot become that.

I say again, recognition is best when it comes from the members. We had the member of the year thread. That is recognition. Not any change in color with a fancy tag.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
There is no bhai bhatija bon homie in this forum.

Are you feeling a wee bit off colour because you have not been given the privilege of being so?

Yusuf maybe addressed bhai by some posters, but then he is a Gujarati and Gujaratis are all bhais and bens since that is how names go in his State.

Reactions: VIP

pmaitra

@Blackwater, why lose heart so easily? It is true that you have been very regular w.r.t. Pakistan, however, if you look at the overall pictures, when it comes to defense related discussion, you definitely have a lot of scope for more participation. I am sure that is the best way to earn a promotion.

Taking nothing away from the news you post about Pakistan and the fun quotient, but after all, DFI is a defense forum.

I request you not to go. Stay, participate and debate in defense threads, and also have fun. Recognition will follow automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles